Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #23 (September 3, 2018)

True, I am getting a bit tired of this Battle Cruise arc, one thing that was always a problem for Burst in my opinion is dragging these tournament arcs for longer than they should, maybe it's the battles but it just feels too long. This better have a nice payoff and not have Valt still win, because it would just be a waste of time if we went through all that just to have Valt demolish the winner.
Wonder what arc three's gonna be, can't wait for Free.
And as far as the Longinus and this cup...whatever they’re calling it, is really predictable. I’m pretty sure we all figured that Aiga was gonna beat Souh for the championship win and then beat Lui. I’m 90% sure Aiga will face Phi, probably lose, and from there Phi will battle Valt. The outcome of that is more questionable.
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: that cup was literally made to a chance to challenge lui you don't get the title of Japan best nor Asian champion.

actually,the Longinus cup was to decide the Asian champion.
(Sep. 03, 2018  8:17 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: that cup was literally made to a chance to challenge lui you don't get the title of Japan best nor Asian champion.

Yikes, I assume that beating Valt, whether it's after the cruise or way later in some tournament, they'd technically be World Champion, that's surely a way to make Aiga aim his goals without going World League.
(Sep. 03, 2018  8:17 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

i know its for the asian champion my point is that title doesn't mean anything at all since the never once called aiga the Asian champion so much for a title lol. xhan , laban gets hype as member of z4, while aiga didn't the just said the longinus champion and that's it, they completely ignore the Asian champion title.
(Sep. 03, 2018  9:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  8:17 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: actually,the Longinus cup was to decide the Asian champion.

i know its for the asian champion my point is that title doesn't mean anything at all since the never once called aiga the Asian champion so much for a title lol. xhan , laban gets hype as member of z4, while aiga didn't the just said the longinus champion and that's it, they completely ignore the Asian champion title.

Furthermore, if he's getting constantly beaten, mostly in tournaments mind you, then how could he be the Asian Champion right? The whole Longinus cup felt too soon.
(Sep. 03, 2018  9:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  9:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: i know its for the asian champion my point is that title doesn't mean anything at all since the never once called aiga the Asian champion so much for a title lol. xhan , laban gets hype as member of z4, while aiga didn't the just said the longinus champion and that's it, they completely ignore the Asian champion title.

Furthermore, if he's getting constantly beaten, mostly in tournaments mind you, then how could he be the Asian Champion right? The whole Longinus cup felt too soon.

I agree with you

1. The whole tournament seemed rushed and the beginning was a bit boring (that doesn't matter)
2. How does Aiga go from town champ to an intercontinental stamp?
3. Season 1 was Valt going national. Season 2 was Valt going international. If they spend whole seasons on it why would they skip it in a few episodes?
4. Why make a tourney for nine random people who have super Z Beys (a.k.a. Kyle Hakim, get it HACK IN) at least the International Bladers Cup had 12 and they we're all good (all the Battleship Cruise bladers were/are good except for Kyle Hakim)

My rant is finished
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:19 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
What's missing....what kind does Chain Shoot count as?
What about flying Bound Attack, Revive Impact, Super Tornado Attack...that's it.
Surprisingly, for as broken as defense types were, it looks like the writers took the complaints cuz there's not a lot of defense bladers in God/Evolution.
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:34 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:19 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
What's missing....what kind does Chain Shoot count as?
What about flying Bound Attack, Revive Impact, Super Tornado Attack...that's it.
Surprisingly, for as broken as defense types were, it looks like the writers took the complaints cuz there's not a lot of defense bladers in God/Evolution.

Chain Shoot is when K2 is at the center, using its chain to defend opponent, so it can be count as the same type of special move as Emperor Guard.
Bound Attack and Revive impact can only be used when the layer have certain gimmicks, so they are not counted at the very beginning.
Super Tornado Attack... Yeah, that belongs to a defense type bey, but it is not used for defense or counter, and also require the gimmick on layer (the free spin ring on tW) so I didn't count that either...
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:34 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:34 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: What's missing....what kind does Chain Shoot count as?

Chain Shoot is when K2 is at the center, using its chain to defend opponent, so it can be count as the same type of special move as Emperor Guard.
Bound Attack and Revive impact can only be used when the layer have certain gimmicks, so they are not counted at the very beginning.
Super Tornado Attack... Yeah, that belongs to a defense type bey, but it is not used for defense or counter, and also require the gimmick on layer (the free spin ring on tW) so I didn't count that either...

Off topic,but I LOVE your signature below your post.can’t stop watching it.lol
Also Forneus was three moves

Emperor Guard
Emperor Drift
Shin Emperor Drift
Emperor Crash
(Sep. 04, 2018  1:12 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Also Forneus was three moves

Emperor Guard
Emperor Drift
Shin Emperor Drift
Emperor Crash

Shin emperor drift?
(Sep. 04, 2018  1:12 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Also Forneus was three moves

Emperor Guard
Emperor Drift
Shin Emperor Drift
Emperor Crash
Ypu said three moves and you have listed four,
I guess Shin Emperor Forneus is wrong, which move was Shin Emperor Drift?
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:40 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  1:12 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Also Forneus was three moves

Emperor Guard
Emperor Drift
Shin Emperor Drift
Emperor Crash
Ypu said three moves and you have listed four,
I guess Shin Emperor Forneus is wrong, which move was Shin Emperor Drift?

Shin means real, and this is an upgraded and enhanced Emperor Drift. I think he count these two as the same one.
Shin Emperor Drift is like Counter Break of course because he learned it with Shu
Shin can also mean True, Final, Ultra, or Pure
(Sep. 06, 2018  8:52 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Shin can also mean True, Final, Ultra, or Pure
That depends on how it is written. But in this case it means new.
(Sep. 07, 2018  9:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  8:52 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Shin can also mean True, Final, Ultra, or Pure
That depends on how it is written. But in this case it means new.

So its like "NEW! Emperor Drift" or "NEW EMPEROR Drift"
(Sep. 07, 2018  9:32 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  9:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote: That depends on how it is written. But in this case it means new.

Yeah. The second one is right.
(Sep. 07, 2018  9:32 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  9:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote: That depends on how it is written. But in this case it means new.

I think it would be TRUE Emperor Drift !!
(Sep. 08, 2018  5:15 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  9:32 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So its like "NEW! Emperor Drift" or "NEW EMPEROR Drift"

I think it would be TRUE Emperor Drift !!
Yeah.. I think True makes more sense. Since Shu's counter break upgrade was True counter break.
So Emperor Drift would be True Emperor Drift.
So okay, I think it's better if it's True.

thanks bro

(Sep. 08, 2018  5:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  5:15 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I think it would be TRUE Emperor Drift !!
Yeah.. I think True makes more sense. Since Shu's counter break upgrade was True counter break.
So Emperor Drift would be True Emperor Drift.
So okay, I think it's better if it's True.
thanks bro