Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #19 (August 6, 2018)

(Aug. 06, 2018  4:38 PM)Suhasini Wrote: My thoughts about the episode

That smile is surely OUT OF THE WORLD .
Is there another way to watch/download the new ep bc the link has died
(Aug. 07, 2018  5:43 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Is there another way to watch/download the new ep bc the link has died

https://www10.kickassanime.io/anime/beyb...-19-262599
(Aug. 06, 2018  11:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  11:10 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Then give us the link ?????

I need some time though... It's in my downloads folder... Need to upload it to Yandex...

(Aug. 06, 2018  11:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I need some time though... It's in my downloads folder... Need to upload it to Yandex...

Sorry guys... TT didn't even put it up...
Hey ThePheonix! Sorry for quoting this message now, I don't know how I missed it. But Corocoro did upload it. I was camping at their YouTube channel yesterday, they uploaded it at 2:55 PM(IST) and it went down at 2:59 PM(IST). I was about to download it when it went down, it was really frustrating...
(Aug. 07, 2018  4:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  11:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I need some time though... It's in my downloads folder... Need to upload it to Yandex...

Sorry guys... TT didn't even put it up...
Hey ThePheonix! Sorry for quoting this message now, I don't know how I missed it. But Corocoro did upload it. I was camping at their YouTube channel yesterday, they uploaded it at 2:55 PM(IST) and it went down at 2:59 PM(IST). I was about to download it when it went down, it was really frustrating...

At the time... Due to a Glitch... Probably... Sorry for no episode though...
(Aug. 07, 2018  5:34 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2018  4:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hey ThePheonix! Sorry for quoting this message now, I don't know how I missed it. But Corocoro did upload it. I was camping at their YouTube channel yesterday, they uploaded it at 2:55 PM(IST) and it went down at 2:59 PM(IST). I was about to download it when it went down, it was really frustrating...

At the time... Due to a Glitch... Probably... Sorry for no episode though...
No prob