Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #11 (June 11, 2018 JPN / Nov 25, 2018 CAN)

Suou’s background in ikebana does a lot of show-not-tell about his world view.  Balance through asymmetrical design is a big staple of the art form.  One stick is always longer, one flower always sits taller.   No two elements of a floral arrangement are ever equally placed.  The practitioner is meant to work in silence and meditate on finding balance (Suou uses a balance type bey).  Of course, his meditations on balance go back to the pecking order of the Bey Club.  

(Jun. 12, 2018  12:32 AM)Cat Wrote: Suou’s background in ikebana does a lot of show-not-tell about his world view.  Balance through asymmetrical design is a big staple of the art form.  One stick is always longer, one flower always sits taller.   No two elements of a floral arrangement are ever equally placed.  The practitioner is meant to work in silence and meditate on finding balance (Suou uses a balance type bey).  Of course, his meditations on balance go back to the pecking order of the Bey Club.  

WOW, you know a lot about suoh behaviour and all that stuff

WOW, you know a lot about suoh behaviour and all that stuff

{ but, i think the flower arrangement part in which suoh was cutting flowers meant that only one pink flower left ( i.e aiga) and he had defeated every person in championship   and removing a flower accordingly , he cut the flower because  he knew he would win against fubuki and we would also see in the episode where shou will fight aiga  ( shou will cut the another flower too )}
Love the way how both shu(evil) and souh win their matches
( first, they both launch their beyblade in defence mode and when the opponent scores 1 point ,they also change their beyblade to attack mode)
(Jun. 12, 2018  4:12 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:  WOW, you know a lot about suoh behaviour and all that stuff

Well, I'm an art/literature/humanities nerd, and I couldn't help but appreciate that they tied such a unique art form into the story.
2 more weekends of premieres on Teletoon.