Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #8 (May 15, 2020)

(May. 20, 2020  6:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  6:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: Brave Valkyrie is still useless. Horrible recoil, horrible driver, and overall useless in comptetive play.

Evolution isn't horrible, it's recoil could be better, but it's not horrible. A few people seem to have gotten the good molds that feel closer to rubber than to the plastic. From what people seem to have tested, it's not utter garbage like you're saying.
Put it against left Master.
(May. 20, 2020  7:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  6:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Evolution isn't horrible, it's recoil could be better, but it's not horrible. A few people seem to have gotten the good molds that feel closer to rubber than to the plastic. From what people seem to have tested, it's not utter garbage like you're saying.
Put it against left Master.

It was already obvious, but Valkyrie has always struggled against left spins. I don't remember calling it invincible. Anyway, this is off topic.

I hope Free doesn't tank so early
Free is obviously gonna lose unless the writers decide him to win but lets see where this goes and it’s really sad to see so far that some legendary bladers lose so quickly
(May. 20, 2020  10:34 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Free is obviously gonna lose unless the writers decide him to win but lets see where this goes and it’s really sad to see so far that some legendary bladers lose so quickly
In the anime (where they screwed up the power levels unfortunately) They'll (Hikaru and Hyuga) each burst him once probably. In the manga maybe a ringout at best.
(May. 20, 2020  10:49 PM)snoc Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  10:34 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Free is obviously gonna lose unless the writers decide him to win but lets see where this goes and it’s really sad to see so far that some legendary bladers lose so quickly
In the anime (where they screwed up the power levels unfortunately) They'll (Hikaru and Hyuga) each burst him once probably. In the manga maybe a ringout at best.
I think it will only be Hikaru who beats him. First Hikaru beat Ragnaruk and then second Hyuga beat Satan, so this episode Hikaru will probably beat Free unless they let Free win which looks unlikely from the preview.
(May. 20, 2020  6:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  3:44 PM)IdleComplexion Wrote: Yep I guess brave valkyrie isn't just for its looks
Brave Valkyrie is still useless. Horrible recoil, horrible driver, and overall useless in comptetive play.
Have you try it using Xt+ anyway lets get back to the topic
(May. 20, 2020  11:00 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Your right Hikaru will face off with Free
Free would probably beat Hikaru with the chassis mode where the rubber is less exposed.
(May. 08, 2020  5:52 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 08, 2020  4:03 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Hmmm where do you think Lui will be anyways at this point?
But since valt was talking about shu it looks like it could come very soon

Shu is probably coming right after Lui

Your probably right cause remember what happened in cho-z he didnt show up till ep 30 or something like that
(May. 20, 2020  11:24 PM)Sal3m0nda Wrote:
(May. 08, 2020  5:52 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Shu is probably coming right after Lui

Your probably right cause remember what happened in cho-z he didnt show up till ep 30 or something like that

After shu according to the ending, it will be Aiga then Drum. according to the op Shu is last, but idk tbh. I'm hoping more for the ed to be right.
i don't like drum or agia like their ok but shu was there from ep 1 of burst drum and aiga are new
\
(May. 20, 2020  11:29 PM)Sal3m0nda Wrote: i don't like drum or agia like their ok but shu was there from ep 1 of burst drum and aiga are new
\

Drum eventually grew on me as I was watching and reading GT. Aiga's character has a cool design, but he's just the generic "rah rah I wanna win nothing will stop me from winning" sad part is for the most part nothing stopped Aiga due to poor writing. Drum feels more like a person to me, Aiga's just a hollow shell that does whats convenient to the plot in that moment. And alot of his wins are won using plot armor. Drum does win most of the time, however each win feels earned. Like when he exploited Wizard's rubber to burst it. While it is somewhat basic level stuff (He mostly uses attacks and strategies from the opposite type he's going against), I still like him more. Also the times he used wing cannon Diabolos (at least in the manga), to rocket it at achilles, bursting it is another example of how each win feels earned. He made good strategy, it worked. Anyways thats just my two sense on the topic.

And I would prefer if Dragon came out in one of the final waves, meaning it would be stronger. Stronger means Drum would prob be shown more (strong bey means its the bey to beat), and Dragon wouldn't just be a like Curse Satan. Yeah its a new Satan, but its meh.
(May. 21, 2020  12:33 AM)snoc Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  11:29 PM)Sal3m0nda Wrote: i don't like drum or agia like their ok but shu was there from ep 1 of burst drum and aiga are new
\

Drum eventually grew on me as I was watching and reading GT. Aiga's character has a cool design, but he's just the generic "rah rah I wanna win nothing will stop me from winning" sad part is for the most part nothing stopped Aiga due to poor writing. Drum feels more like a person to me, Aiga's just a hollow shell that does whats convenient to the plot in that moment. And alot of his wins are won using plot armor. Drum does win most of the time, however each win feels earned. Like when he exploited Wizard's rubber to burst it. While it is somewhat basic level stuff (He mostly uses attacks and strategies from the opposite type he's going against), I still like him more. Also the times he used wing cannon Diabolos (at least in the manga), to rocket it at achilles, bursting it is another example of how each win feels earned. He made good strategy, it worked. Anyways thats just my two sense on the topic.

And I would prefer if Dragon came out in one of the final waves, meaning it would be stronger. Stronger means Drum would prob be shown more (strong bey means its the bey to beat), and Dragon wouldn't just be a like Curse Satan. Yeah its a new Satan, but its meh.
Dude, Drain Fafnir, Emperor Forneus, Super Hyperion, Brave Valkyrie were amazing beys and are early releases. Cho-Z Achilles, Air Knight, Screw Trident, Big Bang Genesis are awful beys and were released towards the ending.
(May. 21, 2020  1:00 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 21, 2020  12:33 AM)snoc Wrote: Drum eventually grew on me as I was watching and reading GT. Aiga's character has a cool design, but he's just the generic "rah rah I wanna win nothing will stop me from winning" sad part is for the most part nothing stopped Aiga due to poor writing. Drum feels more like a person to me, Aiga's just a hollow shell that does whats convenient to the plot in that moment. And alot of his wins are won using plot armor. Drum does win most of the time, however each win feels earned. Like when he exploited Wizard's rubber to burst it. While it is somewhat basic level stuff (He mostly uses attacks and strategies from the opposite type he's going against), I still like him more. Also the times he used wing cannon Diabolos (at least in the manga), to rocket it at achilles, bursting it is another example of how each win feels earned. He made good strategy, it worked. Anyways thats just my two sense on the topic.

Dude, Drain Fafnir, Emperor Forneus, Super Hyperion, Brave Valkyrie were amazing beys and are early releases. Cho-Z Achilles, Air Knight, Screw Trident, Big Bang Genesis are awful beys and were released towards the ending.

not saying beys released earlier are always gonna be bad, however It might get the Curse Satan treatment where it just kinda exists for the sake of existing. Yeah it improved, but it doesn't feel like they cared that much. The original one had rollers? add more. Ya know what, whatever lets just make it all free spinning. These were good changes (considering Kries Satan's roller drit gimmick didn't work at all), however compared to other releases its just meh. Same for Glide, however it was actually a pretty good improvement for the Ragnarok line of beys (even tho its still just "good" imo). There have been good early releases, like Brave and Hyperion. However the beys like Curse make me scared for other beys that are released early, Like Dragon. (lso Rage, all longinouses are powerful for the most part, mostly cause it has metal dragons. but this time is just feels like they took zwei and made it into the sparking system, while replacing its middle part with the one on bloody. Doesn't necessarily mean it'll be bad, however Its not as creative. That makes it more lackluster imo.