Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #50 (March 5, 2021)

(Feb. 20, 2021  5:46 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  3:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: While true no one as yet has survived it, that doesn't mean it's a foregone conclusion that it's an instant win. Before Variant's barrier was defeated, no one had broken through it, didn't mean it was invincible and no one could break through it, as was eventually proved. The End Wall isn't an invincible shield either. With enough raw power it can be overcome, just as Variant's barrier was, and Valt is packing some amazing raw power.

It's more of, it's an instant win against anyone who doesn't have a Limit Break counter. Valt didn't have no specific way to take on either of Lean's moves head on because he knows that he can't fight against them. Aiming for the perfect time to strike was the best plan for him. I know Valt has a lot of raw power, but so do people like Lui and Drum, and look where that got them. Just saying that Valt's victory over Lean was more strategy based than just blazing through which Lean would have done if he could.

Why don't agree to disagree. I think we simply have different opinions on it which is fine.
Limit Break isn't an instant win at all, but Valt would certainly have a tough time 1 v 1.
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Limit Break isn't an instant win at all, but Valt would certainly have a tough time 1 v 1.

Certainly. He wouldn't have an easy go of it, but Valt has the raw power to take him down even with Limit Break in play. That Brave Sword took him right out in that last match.
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Limit Break isn't an instant win at all, but Valt would certainly have a tough time 1 v 1.

There are ways around the instant win, but otherwise, contesting with it would be like going through hellfire. Unless you're some like the bros or Valt/Shu, I don't really see them winning in such a fashion. Granted, maybe they'll get a few brain cells back and remember than they can attack from above like Valt and Rantaro tried to do with their Synchro Lightning.
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Limit Break isn't an instant win at all, but Valt would certainly have a tough time 1 v 1.

There are ways around the instant win, but otherwise, contesting with it would be like going through hellfire. Unless you're some like the bros or Valt/Shu, I don't really see them winning in such a fashion. Granted, maybe they'll get a few brain cells back and remember than they can attack from above like Valt and Rantaro tried to do with their Synchro Lightning.

The brothers should have no problem pushing back back on the wall like Valt, that would be enough for a ring out. But if they wanted to completely surpass the Wall they would have to avoid it.
This is Hikaru and Hyuga vs Valt and Rantaro Part 2.
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:20 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:15 AM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly don't think this is the final battle. Episode 51 and 52 are gonna be.

look at the title. just look at it. it speaks the episode.
And you were wrong. Next time don't be so arrogant.
(Feb. 26, 2021  8:24 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:20 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: look at the title. just look at it. it speaks the episode.
And you were wrong. Next time don't be so arrogant.

honestly the draw was dumb but hey its a mistake don't be mad

(Feb. 19, 2021  9:21 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:20 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: look at the title. just look at it. it speaks the episode.
You could be right.

and then you went on to tell me that "i might be right". then you call me arrogant. your actually super petty.
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:36 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  8:24 AM)g2_ Wrote: And you were wrong. Next time don't be so arrogant.

honestly the draw was dumb but hey its a mistake don't be mad

(Feb. 19, 2021  9:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: You could be right.

and then you went on to tell me that "i might be right". then you call me arrogant. your actually super petty.
I said you might be right, because I wasn't sure and had no problem admitting it. You however, were 100% sure I was wrong, you were so arrogent and then you ended up being wrong. And of course I'm not pretty or mad, I actually really like you. What you did was an act of arrogance, that doesn't mean you are a bad person. We all make mistakes. Just saying for you, don't be arrogent. And there was nothing dumb about the draw.

I agree. It was effectively tag move vs special move so it’s only natural Hyuga would burst. If it was special vs special the odds are it would go either way.
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:36 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: honestly the draw was dumb but hey its a mistake don't be mad

I said you might be right, because I wasn't sure and had no problem admitting it. You however, were 100% sure I was wrong, you were so arrogent and then you ended up being wrong. And of course I'm not pretty or mad, I actually really like you. What you did was an act of arrogance, that doesn't mean you are a bad person. We all make mistakes. Just saying for you, don't be arrogent. And there was nothing dumb about the draw.

i 100% agree we should not fight after a stupid mistake we should just let it go.
aaaaa i cant wait for next ep
the hype man
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:19 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: I said you might be right, because I wasn't sure and had no problem admitting it. You however, were 100% sure I was wrong, you were so arrogent and then you ended up being wrong. And of course I'm not pretty or mad, I actually really like you. What you did was an act of arrogance, that doesn't mean you are a bad person. We all make mistakes. Just saying for you, don't be arrogent. And there was nothing dumb about the draw.

i 100% agree we should not fight after a stupid mistake we should just let it go.
I agree, you are good man.
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:59 PM)Pixi Wrote: aaaaa i cant wait for next ep
the hype man

might ruin your pov on the ep but hype? srsly hype? for what reasons is there hype left? The preview is like any average episode. Animations will be average I can tell they will keep up the good ones for the finale. You already know the results, I don't understand where the hype is coming from. This continuation was different but still sooner or later they will win.
Really want to see Valkrayie get burst by Hygua. At least make Valt lose to a burstf finsih once in this tournament.
Summary
Hikaru decides to make a decision for Hyuga who is trying to attack more aggressively this time. Hikaru doesn't seem to be convinced even after hearing the strategy, but Hikaru's words, "You need your strength at the end," move Hikaru's heart! !!
[Image: image0.jpg]
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:10 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Summary
Hikaru decides to make a decision for Hyuga who is trying to attack more aggressively this time. Hikaru doesn't seem to be convinced even after hearing the strategy, but Hikaru's words, "You need your strength at the end," move Hikaru's heart! !!

nice
cant wait to see how the bros defeat valt and rantaro
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  9:15 AM)IbrahimoLegend Wrote: where can I watch the episode ?

Corocoro youtube channel. You'll need a Japan VPN.