Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #50 (March 5, 2021)

(Feb. 10, 2021  2:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:01 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Valt and Rantaro are not beating Lane and Shu and thats a fact
It's most definitely not a fact, but there's a good chance you are right.

Your right it's not a fact I just said that to make it sound strongly that Valt and Rantaro will lose
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:15 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's most definitely not a fact, but there's a good chance you are right.

Your right it's not a fact I just said that to make it sound strongly that Valt and Rantaro will lose
You never know, Cuza beat Kurt, and Amane beat Arthur.
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:15 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Your right it's not a fact I just said that to make it sound strongly that Valt and Rantaro will lose
You never know, Cuza beat Kurt, and Amane beat Arthur.

Well those episodes were filler.
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: You never know, Cuza beat Kurt, and Amane beat Arthur.

Well those episodes were filler.

How is a battle that is relevant to a story filler I’m convinced to where you don’t know what filler is or what filler looks like in general
we should press f for valt and rantaro cuz they're going to get rekt by shu and lane
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:51 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well those episodes were filler.

How is a battle that is relevant to a story filler I’m convinced to where you don’t know what filler is or what filler looks like in general

How is Amane vs Arthur important? How is Cuza beating Kurtz relevant? I could see arguments for Amane vs Arthur, but not Cuza vs Kurtz.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:51 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: How is a battle that is relevant to a story filler I’m convinced to where you don’t know what filler is or what filler looks like in general

How is Amane vs Arthur important? How is Cuza beating Kurtz relevant? I could see arguments for Amane vs Arthur, but not Cuza vs Kurtz.

Kurtz was to advanced as the last spot in the semi finals 3 people were already decided to move on to the semi finals Free Shu and Lui theirs only one spot left Kurtz needed one more point but lost to Cuza and now him and Valt were tied with points it was all or nothing and Valt won and advanced to the semi finals you sure we watched the same show from 3 or 4 years ago
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:51 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: How is a battle that is relevant to a story filler I’m convinced to where you don’t know what filler is or what filler looks like in general

i mean this person's argument was that other people aside from the protagonists could beat the antagonists.
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:59 PM)micksterfist Wrote: Beyblade burst surge english dub is coming out on the 20th!

do you know when on the 20th febuary?...march?...
Its not 100% but Hygua and Hikaru are of course going to the finals
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:16 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Its not 100% but Hygua and Hikaru are of course going to the finals

yes we all know that sherlock lol.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:17 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:16 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Its not 100% but Hygua and Hikaru are of course going to the finals

yes we all know that sherlock lol.

Did you just call me Sherlock
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:13 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How is Amane vs Arthur important? How is Cuza beating Kurtz relevant? I could see arguments for Amane vs Arthur, but not Cuza vs Kurtz.

Kurtz was to advanced as the last spot in the semi finals 3 people were already decided to move on to the semi finals Free Shu and Lui theirs only one spot left Kurtz needed one more point but lost to Cuza and now him and Valt were tied with points it was all or nothing and Valt won and advanced to the semi finals you sure we watched the same show from 3 or 4 years ago and for amane and Arthur well let me help you understand the PLOT is about two teams facing each other and amane is apart of that team TO HELP GET POINTS so why else would he have to beat Arthur and why it was relevant it’s really not hard to understand 
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:18 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:17 PM)Pixi Wrote: yes we all know that sherlock lol.

Did you just call me Sherlock
yes, yes i did.
also that was a joke so calm down lol.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:18 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:13 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: The PLOT is about two teams facing each other and amane is apart of that team TO HELP GET POINTS so why else would he have to beat Arthur and why it was relevant it’s really not hard to understand
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:16 PM)beybladebros123 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:59 PM)micksterfist Wrote: Beyblade burst surge english dub is coming out on the 20th!

do you know when on the 20th febuary?...march?...
feb
(Feb. 10, 2021  6:00 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:16 PM)beybladebros123 Wrote: do you know when on the 20th febuary?...march?...
feb

that's funny because thats my birthday when the episode comes out cool

Cuza VS Kurtz was part of the tournament arc, so you can't call it filler at all. Not to mention, that battle also decided whether Valt had a chance of going to the semis or not. Just because you think the battle is not as exciting as the other ones doesn't classify the entire episode as filler.
This is the starting episode for the final battle. I want to see Lean's new flare. The finals are gonna be 3 episodes long i'm so excited.
I honestly don't think this is the final battle. Episode 51 and 52 are gonna be.
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:15 AM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly don't think this is the final battle. Episode 51 and 52 are gonna be.

look at the title. just look at it. it speaks the episode.
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:20 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:15 AM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly don't think this is the final battle. Episode 51 and 52 are gonna be.

look at the title. just look at it. it speaks the episode.
You could be right.
It's possible that episode 52 could be used for a battle between Hyuga and Hikaru, but I sort of doubt it..
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:43 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: This is the starting episode for the final battle. I want to see Lean's new flare. The finals are gonna be 3 episodes long i'm so excited.

Can someone explain if Lain’s flare is getting worse or if it’s turning less toxic (or at least trying)