Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #49 (February 26, 2021)

(Feb. 25, 2021  5:05 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I want to see Valt in absolute misery.

thats just a tad bit too extreme but ok
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:05 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I want to see Valt in absolute misery.

Isn't that a bit much. What did the boy do to you?
We know valt won't be in misery, he's actually happy when someone other than himself are strong.
i hope this ep has s tier animation just like last ep :O
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:49 PM)Pixi Wrote: i hope this ep has s tier animation just like last ep Gasp

Haha, yeah.
(Give us more memeable Kumicho faces pls, I had a stroke screenshooting them last episode)
Chill out pal. Valt was kicking the bros a$$es the entire season, they can have 1 win over him.
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:49 PM)Pixi Wrote: i hope this ep has s tier animation just like last ep Gasp

Haha, yeah.
(Give us more memeable Kumicho faces pls, I had a stroke screenshooting them last episode)

we need more memeable valt faces to, so i can have more cursed pfps
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Chill out pal. Valt was kicking the bros a$$es the entire season, they can have 1 win over him.

First of all that was a joke. So be quiet, if the word misery is to much for you then just deal with it.
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:38 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: Chill out pal. Valt was kicking the bros a$$es the entire season, they can have 1 win over him.

First of all that was a joke. So be quiet, if the word misery is to much for you then just deal with it.
My man, chill out. And stop acting like a little kid.
hey stop fighting guys. he was just kidding no need to make it personal.
I have no interest in fighting so I will say sorry.
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:57 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I have no interest in fighting so I will say sorry.

nice pfp
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Yeah, I kinda want the bros to win after everything they've worked for. A decent chance to prove that the students are no longer just students, but true rivals.
preview images
[Image: image0.jpg]

~summary~

The semi-finals are Hyuga & Hikaru VS Valt & Rantaro! If you lose, Hikaru is cautious about the end, and Hyuga thinks only about winning. They argue with each other that they are bearish and have no weather. Who are the two who attack the division strategy
idk why but i feel like hyuga is gonna be the one who is gonna win the match

like how valt beat shu by just a second
People may hate this opinion but I low key think it would be more interesting if the match ended with Hikaru vs Rantaro. Valt got his spotlight with Shu last battle so a slight change would be cool.
The battle will continue next episode.
It's nice to see rantaro getting some shine and
Funny how Brave Valkyrie and Helios Volcano never even made contact.
I’m getting “Rising Ferocity! Tag Battle!” vibes just by the aftermath of this
I loved this goddamn episode. Personally, I enjoyed this plot style. It introduces surprise. I cannot wait to see the next episode. I hope episode 50 serves justice.
So are they really gonna.. you know.
Ok, first of all
(Feb. 26, 2021  11:55 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: So are they really gonna.. you know.
My man, he is most definitely not strong enough. He'll need plot armor to win.