Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #3 (April 10, 2020)

I figures this episode animation isn't as quite Fluid as the first one oh well.

Man this episode is a bit boring compare to the other two maybe because I dislike the fact that this week is only one episode well i donno
Oh yeah one more thing rantaro completely destroys hikaru and hyuga
Overall 7/10
Sparking Episode 3 summary:

Hyuga and Hikaru are motivated by their battles against the Legends, putting that energy into training their sparking shoot. In the middle of that, Rantaro Kiyama suddenly appears! Apparently he was requested by the wbba. to become the Bombers' coach! The two slowly refine their form after harsh training, but it's meaningless against Glide Ragnaruk's unlimited stamina. After their fight, Rantaro's younger brother, Ranjiro comes in all worked up...!?
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:09 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Sparking Episode 3 summary:

Hyuga and Hikaru are motivated by their battles against the Legends, putting that energy into training their sparking shoot. In the middle of that, Rantaro Kiyama suddenly appears! Apparently he was requested by the wbba. to become the Bombers' coach! The two slowly refine their form after harsh training, but it's meaningless against Glide Ragnaruk's unlimited stamina. After their fight, Rantaro's younger brother, Ranjiro comes in all worked up...!?
I wonder what happened to the Rumbles
This was a really good episode, I'm surprisingly liking the Kiyama brothers more than I remember. Also I don't know if they changed the people doing the battle cg animation, but it looks noticeably different (and better imo) than the previous season.
The music was also good in this episode

So far sparking has got good old characters,plot,battles,music,animation and FUN
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:40 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: The music was also good in this episode

So far sparking has got good old characters,plot,battles,music,animation and FUN
Yeah the music reminds me a lot of The God seasons for the animation not so much in this episode the fluidity is gone i hope they do this because they need more people to work at the next episode
The preview they gave at the end is super interesting. Looks like we'll see some kind of team attack/special move from both sides. I find it funny that Hyperion and Helios don't have their own special moves yet though.
(Apr. 10, 2020  2:11 PM)Armor Wrote: The preview they gave at the end is super interesting. Looks like we'll see some kind of team attack/special move from both sides. I find it funny that Hyperion and Helios don't have their own special moves yet though.
It’s pretty much the same thing that happened in the manga.
(Apr. 10, 2020  2:11 PM)Armor Wrote: The preview they gave at the end is super interesting. Looks like we'll see some kind of team attack/special move from both sides. I find it funny that Hyperion and Helios don't have their own special moves yet though.

It looks like a tag team battle: kiyama brothers vs Hyperion And Helios
They episode was good a classic episode.  We see Rantaro being a xcouch nice seeing getting to do something like that his not a joke this time around . Both the asahi brothers making progress nice nice . And now for Ranjiro he has the same bey as Rantaro just reverse colours not surprising we all saw it coming.  Now I see some people complain about it which I don't really know why we saw this already metal sage sophie and wales had the same bey grand cetus just one blue and the other white sure . Their was like 3 mad gasher/cancer bey and 2 gemios beys as well . A couple of Capricorn, 2 Pegasus, 2 Virgo sure they some of these  had different wheels/layers but still a Capricorn or Virgo . Even back in the tyson/takao era their was 2 dragoons , now my only complain about Ranjiro's glide is they should've had different combos put 12 reach wedge again instead of revolve are if you want similarities in drivers give him eternal or low which has the plates at the bottom like revolve . To give him more personalty.  But aside from that its fine besides Ranjiro is going to be the joke soon his not even refer as a legend from what I've seen so perect dummy lol. and my other complain is why do they need those 3 sidekick/cheerleaders character for the show a spiral haired kid and glasses dork and a photographer girl (the only good new character sidekick cause she not really a blade but a photographer which is nice)
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode 3 English Subbed:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OJ4epO...yTNX3P45uf

QCing all good, no mistakes from what I see. Enjoy!
(Apr. 11, 2020  11:25 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode 3 English Subbed:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OJ4epO...yTNX3P45uf

QCing all good, no mistakes from what I see. Enjoy!

I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you and your work, thank you so much.