Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #23 (August 28, 2020)

(Aug. 21, 2020  7:53 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  7:22 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: But since Lane breaks Helios Shu will see him as a threat to the blading world. In conclusion Shu will join the Legends Festival to stop Lane's reign of terror.

Wait. When Ranjiro dropped out, it wasn’t from his bey breaking. Hyuga only replaces him because Ranjiro broke his arm. If Hikaru just has his bey broken, he could easily just repair it before he battles next. Meaning that as long as he doesn’t injure himself (which would quickly become a running theme if he did) then Shu taking his spot is like almost impossible
Yeah when Valt had his Reboot destroyed, he simply upgraded it.
(Aug. 21, 2020  8:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  7:53 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wait. When Ranjiro dropped out, it wasn’t from his bey breaking. Hyuga only replaces him because Ranjiro broke his arm. If Hikaru just has his bey broken, he could easily just repair it before he battles next. Meaning that as long as he doesn’t injure himself (which would quickly become a running theme if he did) then Shu taking his spot is like almost impossible
Yeah when Valt had his Reboot destroyed, he simply upgraded it.
Exactly my point. Hikaru could easily revive 
and evolve Helios before his next battle and still stay in the Legends Festival
(Aug. 21, 2020  7:53 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  7:22 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: But since Lane breaks Helios Shu will see him as a threat to the blading world. In conclusion Shu will join the Legends Festival to stop Lane's reign of terror.

Wait. When Ranjiro dropped out, it wasn’t from his bey breaking. Hyuga only replaces him because Ranjiro broke his arm. If Hikaru just has his bey broken, he could easily just repair it before he battles next. Meaning that as long as he doesn’t injure himself (which would quickly become a running theme if he did) then Shu taking his spot is like almost impossible

Well we will have to see next ep. Because who knows maybe somehow Hikaru gets injured from the battle and will not be able to participate.
(Aug. 21, 2020  8:13 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  7:53 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wait. When Ranjiro dropped out, it wasn’t from his bey breaking. Hyuga only replaces him because Ranjiro broke his arm. If Hikaru just has his bey broken, he could easily just repair it before he battles next. Meaning that as long as he doesn’t injure himself (which would quickly become a running theme if he did) then Shu taking his spot is like almost impossible

Well we will have to see next ep. Because who knows maybe somehow Hikaru gets injured from the battle and will not be able to participate.

If that happens, then this will go from Shu’s shoulder injury being Déjà vu for Ranjiro to getting injured becoming a  complete theme in your bey breaking. Not sure that’s a good idea

If that happens, then this will go from Shu’s shoulder injury being Déjà vu for Ranjiro to getting injured becoming a  complete theme in your bey breaking. Not sure that’s a good idea

How would he get injured? There is only one battle, so if Shu were to enter this tournament, it would have to be Helios breaking or something else we aren't thinking of. Maybe like in Episode 25, like Chozetsu when Aiga went to BC Sol to battle Free, the brothers can go to New York to battle Shu.
Honestly Lean is more of a destroyer than Phi. I can already predict he will destroy King Helios, Mirage Fafnir, and World Spriggan etc.
I'm already predicting this one. And I'd be surprised if it doesnt go this way. Aite.
So, Hyuga and Lean vs Hikaru and Aiga. Its a 2v2. Why you ask? They want Aiga to win. If it was a solo against Lean, they couldnt have done it without ruining Lean's momentum. So now they add the twins as fodder. But the battle is still at Aiga's side. So Hikaru and Aiga win. Hyuga is the weak link, so I see Aiga bursting Hyperion. And once its done, I see Lean taking on Aiga and Hikaru in 1v2 which would end with Team 2 winning
OR
Something pathetic like Hyperion hitting Lucifer happens and Lucifer gets knocked out because of that and Lean vows revenge against Hyuga and is angry with him. Hyuga vs Aiga and Hikaru is a joke. So again team 2 wins
Now you ask what makes you think Aiga would win? He just 1 match. And he's in the top 5. He needs to win. This is my prediction.
(Aug. 22, 2020  2:51 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I'm already predicting this one. And I'd be surprised if it doesnt go this way. Aite.
So, Hyuga and Lean vs Hikaru and Aiga. Its a 2v2. Why you ask? They want Aiga to win. If it was a solo against Lean, they couldnt have done it without ruining Lean's momentum. So now they add the twins as fodder. But the battle is still at Aiga's side. So Hikaru and Aiga win. Hyuga is the weak link, so I see Aiga bursting  Hyperion. And once its done, I see Lean taking on Aiga and Hikaru in 1v2 which would end with Team 2 winning
OR
Something pathetic like Hyperion hitting Lucifer happens and Lucifer gets knocked out because of that and Lean vows revenge against Hyuga and is angry with him. Hyuga vs Aiga and Hikaru is a joke. So again team 2 wins
Now you ask what makes you think Aiga would win? He just 1 match. And he's in the top 5. He needs to win. This is my prediction.
The rankings don’t exist in the anime and all the legends are equal in strength save for Lane as proven by the battle royale events. Also, calling Hyuga a weak link makes no sense seeing as he managed to win the battle royale and is seemingly equally on par with the legends whom themselves are clearly equal, It’s almost as if you didn’t watch episode 22. Now regarding Aiga winning, not gonna happen because recurring characters don’t beat mid or final antagonists.
(Aug. 22, 2020  3:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2020  2:51 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I'm already predicting this one. And I'd not be surprised if it doesnt go this way. Aite.
So, Hyuga and Lean vs Hikaru and Aiga. Its a 2v2. Why you ask? They want Aiga to win. If it was a solo against Lean, they couldnt have done it without ruining Lean's momentum. So now they add the twins as fodder. But the battle is still at Aiga's side. So Hikaru and Aiga win. Hyuga is the weak link, so I see Aiga bursting  Hyperion. And once its done, I see Lean taking on Aiga and Hikaru in 1v2 which would end with Team 2 winning
OR
The rankings don’t exist in the anime and all the legends are equal in strength save for Lane as proven by the battle royale events. Also, calling Hyuga a weak link makes no sense seeing as he managed to win the battle royale and is seemingly equally on par with the legends whom themselves are clearly equal, It’s almost as if you didn’t watch episode 22. Now regarding Aiga winning, not gonna happen because recurring characters don’t beat mid or final antagonists.

Wow!! Hyuga on par with legends, wow. Did he beat Lui, no. Did he beat Free, no. He pulls of 1 fluke and u call him on par with Legends. wow. So you are saying they're gonna show a newbie beats a former world champ. What logic. Classic beyblade logic. I do see this happening, that's why I wrote in the first line, I'd not be surprised if they went some other way. Plus Aiga is one of their most important characters. It makes no sense.
(Aug. 22, 2020  5:17 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2020  3:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The rankings don’t exist in the anime and all the legends are equal in strength save for Lane as proven by the battle royale events. Also, calling Hyuga a weak link makes no sense seeing as he managed to win the battle royale and is seemingly equally on par with the legends whom themselves are clearly equal, It’s almost as if you didn’t watch episode 22. Now regarding Aiga winning, not gonna happen because recurring characters don’t beat mid or final antagonists.

Wow!! Hyuga on par with legends, wow. Did he beat Lui, no. Did he beat Free, no. He pulls of 1 fluke and u call him on par with Legends. wow. So you are saying they're gonna show a newbie beats a former world champ. What logic. Classic beyblade logic. I do see this happening, that's why I wrote in the first line, I'd not be surprised if they went some other way. Plus Aiga is one of their most important characters. It makes no sense.
He did beat Free in the latest battle royale..., which really wasn’t a fluke since he clearly resonated with Hyperion. The reason why he didn’t beat Lui or Free earlier is because they couldn’t have him consistently beat legendary bladers that early in the anime. Regardless of if he is a newbie or not, there is a reason why Rantaro and Valt continuously call him and Hikaru interesting and refer to him has having high potential and I think it’s safe to say it  means that he and Hikaru are special and naturally talented powerful bladers. If he wasn’t on par with the legends as you seem to believe then this whole tournament wouldn’t even make any sense since the portags always make it to the semi/finals of every major tournament meaning he has to be on par if not better than them in order for him to progress-I’m just using actual facts as opposed to opinion. Lastly you said that Aiga is an important character but he really isn’t this season since as I said before, he is a RECURRING character and no longer a main cast member. Therefore he can’t beat Lane since recurring characters never beat the July antagonist or final antagonist as I said before. Don’t believe me? Well just try to find one instance where Xhaka and Lui in s1, Shu in s2, Phi in s3, and Delta and Gwynn/Arthur in s4 ever lost to any bladers who weren’t part of the main cast.
Not like Hyuga outright beat Aiga or any of the legends in that battle royale either. Just a simple outspin, not like it was 4 bursts. Aadi Lui is acting like Hyuga won a championship already. In this situation where we have both Hyuga and Lane on a team, even with bad cooperation they got this in the bag. Lucifer holds Helios and Achilles off with the barrier and Hyperion knocks them out. Easy win.
(Aug. 22, 2020  1:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Honestly Lean is more of a destroyer than Phi. I can already predict he will destroy King Helios, Mirage Fafnir, and World Spriggan etc.

Free or Shu beys will not break. I have a feeling when Lucifer battles Free again, Free will interfere and touch the stadium spin Fafnir before Lane breaks it. And if Lane breaks Shu's beyblade I'm going to get upset. Because TT always wants us perceive Shu as a powerful blader, but then having his beyblade get broken in almost every season.
honestly I don't think their going to break shu's bey a 3rd time that's a bit much, even free is  a much back to back getting fafnir broken assuming lane did broke fafnir with Uranus both free and shu would be tie with having their bey broken 3 times oof that's rough they've turn into guinea pigs lol. aside from breaking ranjiro' s it would more fitting if he broke both Helios and Hyperion.  and I'm not going to lie I actually would like the scenario that shu breaks Lucifer not by malice just to give lane a taste of it's medicine that would be cooler and better imo.  i personally don't like they bey breaking part it's been use to much was cool back in God with red eye and kind of cool with phi , but got boring when Arthur did it and now lane
(Aug. 22, 2020  7:23 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: honestly I don't think their going to break shu's bey a 3rd time that's a bit much, even free is  a much back to back getting fafnir broken assuming lane did broke fafnir with Uranus both free and shu would be tie with having their bey broken 3 times oof that's rough they've turn into guinea pigs lol. aside from breaking ranjiro' s it would more fitting if he broke both Helios and Hyperion.  and I'm not going to lie I actually would like the scenario that shu breaks Lucifer not by malice just to give lane a taste of it's medicine that would be cooler and better imo.  i personally don't like they bey breaking part it's been use to much was cool back in God with red eye and kind of cool with phi , but got boring when Arthur did it and now lane

Free had his bey broken twice. And Shu breaking Lucifer would be a cool twist. And I agree, Beyblades breaking before GT were actually impactful. When Shu broke Nemesis, Garuda, and Longinus. I felt that, even when he broke Reboot. Then with Phi it was cool, but they did a little too much in Chouzetsu. But in GT, at first when Arthur broke Drum and Delta, it was cool. But then they made him more weaker at the end of GT. Ranjiro should of broken his arm only. Not Ragnurak, there was no point of it.
(Aug. 22, 2020  2:51 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I'm already predicting this one. And I'd be surprised if it doesnt go this way. Aite.
OR

Hyuga is certainly strong, but I wouldn't say he's on par with the Legends. I think we need to see more one one one feats vs legends.
OR

It isn’t a rule that the main cast can beat the antagonist. Just because it is a pattern doesn’t mean it can’t be broken.
(Aug. 22, 2020  10:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2020  3:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The rankings don’t exist in the anime and all the legends are equal in strength save for Lane as proven by the battle royale events. Also, calling Hyuga a weak link makes no sense seeing as he managed to win the battle royale and is seemingly equally on par with the legends whom themselves are clearly equal, It’s almost as if you didn’t watch episode 22. Now regarding Aiga winning, not gonna happen because recurring characters don’t beat mid or final antagonists.

It isn’t a rule that the main cast can beat the antagonist. Just because it is a pattern doesn’t mean it can’t be broken.
They don’t break most major patterns in the beyblade burst anime but even if they did, just look at the circumstances. Do you really think they are gonna have Lane lose not even halfway into the anime in a battle where he makes one of those devilish “villain faces” in the preview? I doubt it. I’m sure he could lose, but not via Aiga directly beating him. He could pull a Phi and intentionally lose.

(Aug. 22, 2020  10:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Hyuga is certainly strong, but I wouldn't say he's on par with the Legends. I think we need to see more one one one feats vs legends.
The protagonist(s) are guaranteed to make it to atleast the semi of every major tournament. Based on that we can already assume he is on par with the legends if not already better because he wouldn’t make it to the semi finals if he wasn’t.
(Aug. 23, 2020  3:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2020  10:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It isn’t a rule that the main cast can beat the antagonist. Just because it is a pattern doesn’t mean it can’t be broken.
They don’t break most major patterns in the beyblade burst anime but even if they did, just look at the circumstances. Do you really think they are gonna have Lane lose not even halfway into the anime in a battle where he makes one of those devilish “villain faces” in the preview? I doubt it. I’m sure he could lose, but not via Aiga directly beating him. He could pull a Phi and intentionally lose.

(Aug. 22, 2020  10:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Hyuga is certainly strong, but I wouldn't say he's on par with the Legends. I think we need to see more one one one feats vs legends.
The protagonist(s) are guaranteed to make it to atleast the semi of every major tournament. Based on that we can already assume he is on par with the legends if not already better because he wouldn’t make it to the semi finals if he wasn’t.

Why would he intentionally lose? The only reason Phi did that because Kyle was cheating, and he flew Phenix out to break his phone. They could make Lane lose, I mean you can't just confirm the outcome of a match by their face. Lane made a similar face during his first battle with Lui, and that ended in a double KO. And they could have only protagonist winning, just because it happen before doesn't mean that it can't change. They could have one of the brothers going to semi's(probably Hyuga). And you don't think Hyuga is stronger than the legends due to plot armor, do you?
(Aug. 23, 2020  4:28 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  3:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: They don’t break most major patterns in the beyblade burst anime but even if they did, just look at the circumstances. Do you really think they are gonna have Lane lose not even halfway into the anime in a battle where he makes one of those devilish “villain faces” in the preview? I doubt it. I’m sure he could lose, but not via Aiga directly beating him. He could pull a Phi and intentionally lose.

Why would he intentionally lose? The only reason Phi did that because Kyle was cheating, and he flew Phenix out to break his phone. They could make Lane lose, I mean you can't just confirm the outcome of a match by their face. Lane made a similar face during his first battle with Lui, and that ended in a double KO. And they could have only protagonist winning, just because it happen before doesn't mean that it can't change. They could have one of the brothers going to semi's(probably Hyuga). And you don't think Hyuga is stronger than the legends due to plot armor, do you?

Nah, not really. He may be on par with Rantaro or something, but definitely not the rest yet. He hasn't established a clear victory against anyone. Probably gonna be Lane who carries this battle.
(Aug. 23, 2020  4:53 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  4:28 AM)rainy days Wrote: Why would he intentionally lose? The only reason Phi did that because Kyle was cheating, and he flew Phenix out to break his phone. They could make Lane lose, I mean you can't just confirm the outcome of a match by their face. Lane made a similar face during his first battle with Lui, and that ended in a double KO. And they could have only protagonist winning, just because it happen before doesn't mean that it can't change. They could have one of the brothers going to semi's(probably Hyuga). And you don't think Hyuga is stronger than the legends due to plot armor, do you?

Nah, not really. He may be on par with Rantaro or something, but definitely not the rest yet. He hasn't established a clear victory against anyone. Probably gonna be Lane who carries this battle.
I wouldn’t really say Rantaro is weaker than the other legends since he clearly went head on with Free. It makes more sense if they are all regarded as equal because if we have guys like Aiga and Free dominating bladers like Drum and Rantaro then it really isn’t a fun tournament is it? As for Hyuga, we will just have to wait and see. We shouldn’t worry about the manga rankings since the anime isn’t following that.

(Aug. 23, 2020  4:28 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  3:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: They don’t break most major patterns in the beyblade burst anime but even if they did, just look at the circumstances. Do you really think they are gonna have Lane lose not even halfway into the anime in a battle where he makes one of those devilish “villain faces” in the preview? I doubt it. I’m sure he could lose, but not via Aiga directly beating him. He could pull a Phi and intentionally lose.

Honestly I doubt he will. I just think that’s the only way he could lose to a recurring character.
well as of now I can't say they went break the pattern they already did it twice. aiga lost in his debut with Achilles which is something you don't see (unless your blind poor guy lol) and the most surprising is despite valt being the strongest legend or how hanami called him legends of legends he lost the group stage now certainly wasn't a straight one vs one match all did a big clash in came down to stamina but still lost which not alot if not all people thought was going to happen. most people said either valt or aiga wins but well we know how it ended so I wouldn't be surprised if they give 1 or 2 more little twist
(Aug. 23, 2020  5:09 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: well as of now I can't say they went break the pattern they already did it twice. aiga lost in his debut with Achilles which is something you don't see (unless your blind poor guy lol) and the most surprising is despite valt being the strongest legend or how hanami called him legends of legends he lost the group stage now certainly wasn't a straight one vs one match all did a big clash in came down to stamina but still lost which not alot if not all people thought was going to happen.  most people said either valt or aiga wins but well we know how it ended so I wouldn't be surprised if they give 1 or 2 more little twist
I think someone called Lui “legend of legends too” in one of the demon island episodes so it’s probably just some dead nickname.
(Aug. 23, 2020  3:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2020  10:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It isn’t a rule that the main cast can beat the antagonist. Just because it is a pattern doesn’t mean it can’t be broken.

(Aug. 22, 2020  10:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Hyuga is certainly strong, but I wouldn't say he's on par with the Legends. I think we need to see more one one one feats vs legends.

All depends on how they set this up. Considering the unusual nature of the tournament (Battle royales mixed with Tag battles and such) he may advance in that way. For example, the whole reason Hikaru moved up to A rank was because of his tag battle with Valt which Valt was responsible for winning. Hyuga is certainly strong but I wouldn't say he's stronger than any of the Legends as things stand. At least not based on in universe feats.
(Aug. 23, 2020  5:26 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

All depends on how they set this up. Considering the unusual nature of the tournament (Battle royales mixed with Tag battles and such) he may advance in that way. For example, the whole reason Hikaru moved up to A rank was because of his tag battle with Valt which Valt was responsible for winning. Hyuga is certainly strong but I wouldn't say he's stronger than any of the Legends as things stand. At least not based on in universe feats.
That’s actually a good point. Maybe not stronger than, but I’m sure he is at least good enough to put up a decent fight uk? Otherwise he wouldn’t make it. Maybe it’ll be like the battleship cruise where he gets carried/loses just like Aiga sorta did and then later on he progressively gets better mid tournament.
(Aug. 23, 2020  5:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  5:26 AM)Admiral W Wrote: All depends on how they set this up. Considering the unusual nature of the tournament (Battle royales mixed with Tag battles and such) he may advance in that way. For example, the whole reason Hikaru moved up to A rank was because of his tag battle with Valt which Valt was responsible for winning. Hyuga is certainly strong but I wouldn't say he's stronger than any of the Legends as things stand. At least not based on in universe feats.
That’s actually a good point. Maybe not stronger than, but I’m sure he is at least good enough to put up a decent fight uk? Otherwise he wouldn’t make it. Maybe it’ll be like the battleship cruise where he gets carried/loses just like Aiga sorta did and then later on he progressively gets better mid tournament.

He can hold his own. But I don't think he's surpassed any of the legends.