Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #19 (July 31, 2020)

The excuse would be interesting to see... i have a feeling its going to be something pretty lame
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:23 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhhTXwsYtLU
Arashi ryu tempest dragon

Wow ranjiro vs lean and then looking at the next episode title (episode 20)i have a feeling glide is going to break.. OH NO i just realised that glide breaking would also allow Hyuga to enter the legends festival.  I hope TT doesnt pull this stunt off.. That would be a completely sad thing to do to ranjiro
If GRg breaks it could be repaired i mean we see shu laban and other whose bey got broken and being repaired in a few ep so this theory is very unlikely even if GRg breaks that doesn't mean that Ranjiro loss his spot but if hiro morita did that I would be speachless no comment
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:29 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:23 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Wow ranjiro vs lean and then looking at the next episode title (episode 20)i have a feeling glide is going to break.. OH NO i just realised that glide breaking would also allow Hyuga to enter the legends festival.  I hope TT doesnt pull this stunt off.. That would be a completely sad thing to do to ranjiro
If GRg breaks it could be repaired i mean we see shu laban and other whose bey got broken and being repaired in a few ep so this theory is very unlikely even if GRg breaks that doesn't mean that Ranjiro loss his spot but if hiro morita did that I would be speachless no comment

Gwynn gonna come back too maybe
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:29 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:23 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Wow ranjiro vs lean and then looking at the next episode title (episode 20)i have a feeling glide is going to break.. OH NO i just realised that glide breaking would also allow Hyuga to enter the legends festival.  I hope TT doesnt pull this stunt off.. That would be a completely sad thing to do to ranjiro

that wouldn't be really on hiro though look at the phi dead Phoenix arc from what I remember it didn't happen in the manga phi was just buff with revive,  now if ranjiro' s glide for example doesn't get broken in the manga that's going to be in the anime production fault .  remember hiro has more bladers participating in the manga though or it might work differently in the manga if lane vs ranjiro happens . but anyway we now know how hyuga gets in. but I hope it's also a psychological on ranjiro part aside from the breaking cause beys can get repaired
(Jul. 24, 2020  4:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:29 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: If GRg breaks it could be repaired i mean we see shu laban and other whose bey got broken and being repaired in a few ep so this theory is very unlikely even if GRg breaks that doesn't mean that Ranjiro loss his spot but if hiro morita did that I would be speachless no comment

that wouldn't be really on hiro though look at the phi dead Phoenix arc from what I remember it didn't happen in the manga phi was just buff with revive,  now if ranjiro' s glide for example doesn't get broken in the manga that's going to be in the anime production fault .  remember hiro has more bladers participating in the manga though or it might work differently in the manga if lane vs ranjiro happens . but anyway we now know how hyuga gets in. but I hope it's also a psychological on ranjiro part aside from the breaking cause beys can get repaired
Good point there but the anime and manga are two different continuity so if the "Anime" show have irl logic they have to find a way to make it look like rl
Honestly I’m more excited about Lane vs Ranjiro in this episode even though Ranjiro will obviously lose if the battle isn’t interrupted or impacted by any weird circumstance because I still wonder how it will unfold and what Ragnaruk/Ranjiro’s fate will be at the end of it.
I guess Lean will break Ranjiro Ragnaruk and Ranjiro will absent Legend Festival.
Then Hyuga will jump in to Legend Festival
(Jul. 25, 2020  7:48 AM)marutti Wrote: I guess Lean will break Ranjiro Ragnaruk and Ranjiro will absent Legend Festival.
Then  Hyuga will jump in to Legend Festival

Yes I said the same thing earlier. I hope that's not the case as ranjiro van easily repair his ragnaruk...
Btw do u know when the animanga magazine will be released? That will give us the episode titles?
(Jul. 25, 2020  7:58 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  7:48 AM)marutti Wrote: I guess Lean will break Ranjiro Ragnaruk and Ranjiro will absent Legend Festival.
Then  Hyuga will jump in to Legend Festival

Yes I said the same thing earlier. I hope that's not the case as ranjiro van easily repair his ragnaruk...
Btw do u know when the animanga magazine will be released? That will give us the episode titles?

Every 10th
Well looking at the fact that ranjiro will most probably get his bey broken.. i wonder what they will do to ranjiros character?
its sad to see such a wasted potential
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:36 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well looking at the fact that ranjiro will most probably get his bey broken.. i wonder what they will do to ranjiros character?
Ehhhh Ranjiro was just an angry Rantaro to be honest... jk Ranjiro fans. In all seriousness maybe he won’t get his bey destroyed or perhaps it can get repaired later? Personally I’m kind of hoping it happens since Ragnaruk has never been destroyed before.
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:01 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:36 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well looking at the fact that ranjiro will most probably get his bey broken.. i wonder what they will do to ranjiros character?
Ehhhh Ranjiro was just an angry Rantaro to be honest... jk Ranjiro fans. In all seriousness maybe he won’t get his bey destroyed or perhaps it can get repaired later? Personally I’m kind of hoping it happens since Ragnaruk has never been destroyed before.

yea but if it gets destroyed i would like to see a rantaro vs lean match to show that rantaro cares for his brother and wants revenge? That would be interesting to watch
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:24 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:01 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ehhhh Ranjiro was just an angry Rantaro to be honest... jk Ranjiro fans. In all seriousness maybe he won’t get his bey destroyed or perhaps it can get repaired later? Personally I’m kind of hoping it happens since Ragnaruk has never been destroyed before.

yea but if it gets destroyed i would like to see a rantaro vs lean match to show that rantaro cares for his brother and wants revenge? That would be interesting to watch

looks like Lane is breaking both Ragnaroks
If you think about it Koryu Drum may actually be the first returning blader to have more than one new special move because after he uses double bound when dragon is in its second form he may have a special movie for the awakened mode in third form too. Either that or he just calls his bey avatar out just like everyone else when they want to counter a special move without using their own.
(Jul. 28, 2020  9:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If you think about it Koryu Drum may actually be the first returning blader to have more than one new special move because after he uses double bound when dragon is in its second form he will probably have a special movie for awakened mode too.
Drum is over hyped in my opinion. Give gwynn some love
(Jul. 28, 2020  9:53 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  9:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If you think about it Koryu Drum may actually be the first returning blader to have more than one new special move because after he uses double bound when dragon is in its second form he will probably have a special movie for awakened mode too.
Drum is over hyped in my opinion. Give gwynn some love
I would but I’m just kinda trying to stay on topic yk? We can talk about Gwynn in another anime/manga thread.
(Jul. 28, 2020  9:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If you think about it Koryu Drum may actually be the first returning blader to have more than one new special move because after he uses double bound when dragon is in its second form he may have a special movie for the awakened mode in third form too. Either that or he just calls his bey avatar out just like everyone else when they want to counter a special move without using their own.

It only has two forms, bound and awakened.
(Jul. 28, 2020  11:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  9:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If you think about it Koryu Drum may actually be the first returning blader to have more than one new special move because after he uses double bound when dragon is in its second form he may have a special movie for the awakened mode in third form too. Either that or he just calls his bey avatar out just like everyone else when they want to counter a special move without using their own.

It only has two forms, bound and awakened.
Oh right, forgot it was different from imperial dragon.
I think the actually battle is at ep 20 but Lane and Ranjiro meet at the end of ep 19.
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:52 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I think the actually battle is at ep 20 but Lane and Ranjiro meet at the end of ep 19.
Yeah that makes more sense. Then again maybe the battle only last a few seconds or perhaps it just cuts to Ragnaruk being destroyed.
(Jul. 30, 2020  7:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:52 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I think the actually battle is at ep 20 but Lane and Ranjiro meet at the end of ep 19.
Yeah that makes more sense. Then again maybe the battle only last a few seconds or perhaps it just cuts to Ragnaruk being destroyed.

If u remember ep 37 of Turbo when Aiga Vs Phi and Achilles was destroyed in like the last 2-3 minutes of the ep. Maybe the full battle is in the next ep but Ragnaruk gets destroyed. And ep 20 is actually about Lane Vs Hyuga and Hikaru.
(Jul. 30, 2020  8:40 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  7:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah that makes more sense. Then again maybe the battle only last a few seconds or perhaps it just cuts to Ragnaruk being destroyed.

If u remember ep 37 of Turbo when Aiga Vs Phi and Achilles was destroyed in like the last 2-3 minutes of the ep. Maybe the full battle is in the next ep but Ragnaruk gets destroyed. And ep 20 is actually about Lane Vs Hyuga and Hikaru.

Why would ragnarok get destroyed, there's no reason for that to happen and Drum doesn't break beys.
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:36 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  8:40 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: If u remember ep 37 of Turbo when Aiga Vs Phi and Achilles was destroyed in like the last 2-3 minutes of the ep. Maybe the full battle is in the next ep but Ragnaruk gets destroyed. And ep 20 is actually about Lane Vs Hyuga and Hikaru.

Why would ragnarok get destroyed, there's no reason for that to happen and Drum doesn't break beys.

I hpe you know its lean vs ranjiro.. also thats the only possible way hyuga can get into the legends festival
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:16 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:36 PM)snoc Wrote: Why would ragnarok get destroyed, there's no reason for that to happen and Drum doesn't break beys.

I hpe you know its lean vs ranjiro.. also thats the only possible way hyuga can get into the legends festival

Oh oops, but still why? And either way even if they do want Ragnarok to to break to stretch time how would that help Hyuga at all? Hyuga will still get into the festival.