Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #16 (July 10, 2020)

(Jul. 10, 2020  9:40 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:35 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Overall I enjoyed it. Thought the battle would have been a little longer, but it was good for what we got. This makes me wonder what the Legends Festival will be like.

i have a feeling they are saving their budget for the legend festival and i hope that they do justice to the battle such as free vs val or lui, and llui vs valt or shu

I agree. I'm hoping they really knock those battles out the park
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Episode review

I gonna be honest this episode is just too intense which is good and i guess shu has two sparking launchers now one left and one right thats mean no LR sparking launcher nooo
Idk how to speak Japanese so i got a little bit confused there thank you for telling me that
The battle was lackluster though at least the Lucifer avatar is not a dragon, lol. Lane tossing the launcher to Shu and it breaking was just disrespectful. Sad that Hygua tried to help and got his launcher yeeted instead. 7/10
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:40 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:35 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Overall I enjoyed it. Thought the battle would have been a little longer, but it was good for what we got. This makes me wonder what the Legends Festival will be like.

i have a feeling they are saving their budget for the legend festival and i hope that they do justice to the battle such as free vs val or lui, and llui vs valt or shu
I will expect 70% of the legends vest battle will be like in this episode btw I expect the arc starts when episode 27-30
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:59 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:40 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: i have a feeling they are saving their budget for the legend festival and i hope that they do justice to the battle such as free vs val or lui, and llui vs valt or shu
I will expect 70% of the legends vest battle will be like in this episode btw I expect the arc starts when episode 27-30

I just thought of something. Maybe just maybe we will get all 15 legends, Boa, Kurt, and Ghasem all at the legend festival. Think about it. Any blader from both the A ranks and S ranks are eligible for the tournament. 15 per class. That means 30 bladers. But if it’s gonna be a normal bracket, 2 more fillers will be needed. I feel that because these types of tournaments are known for starting off with 32 entries, I feel there’s enough room for all returning bladers confirmed for the anime AND those who are currently only in the manga.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:43 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:59 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I will expect 70% of the legends vest battle will be like in this episode btw I expect the arc starts when episode 27-30

I just thought of something. Maybe just maybe we will get all 15 legends, Boa, Kurt, and Ghasem all at the legend festival. Think about it. Any blader from both the A ranks and S ranks are eligible for the tournament. 15 per class. That means 30 bladers. But if it’s gonna be a normal bracket, 2 more fillers will be needed. I feel that because these types of tournaments are known for starting off with 32 entries, I feel there’s enough room for all returning bladers confirmed for the anime AND those who are currently only in the manga.

dude 32 beyblades is almost imposible.. that to appearing in an anime
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:49 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:43 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: I just thought of something. Maybe just maybe we will get all 15 legends, Boa, Kurt, and Ghasem all at the legend festival. Think about it. Any blader from both the A ranks and S ranks are eligible for the tournament. 15 per class. That means 30 bladers. But if it’s gonna be a normal bracket, 2 more fillers will be needed. I feel that because these types of tournaments are known for starting off with 32 entries, I feel there’s enough room for all returning bladers confirmed for the anime AND those who are currently only in the manga.

dude 32 beyblades is almost imposible.. that to appearing in an anime

Well Let’s see: Season 1: District Tournament had twice. Regional and  National Tournament had 32. Season 3: Luinor Cup had who knows how much. Season 4: Beyblade Carnival. I’m not saying that 32 beyblades will be used. I’m saying the 15 legends. Plus the twins, Lane, Ranjiro, Boa, Kurt, and Ghasem makes 22. 10 will probably just be random entries
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:59 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:49 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: dude 32 beyblades is almost imposible.. that to appearing in an anime

Well Let’s see: Season 1: District Tournament had twice. Regional and  National Tournament had 32. Season 3: Luinor Cup had who knows how much. Season 4: Beyblade Carnival. I’m not saying that 32 beyblades will be used. I’m saying the 15 legends. Plus the twins, Lane, Ranjiro, Boa, Kurt, and Ghasem makes 22. 10 will probably just be random entries
oh  i was under the impression that you meant we would have 32 beyblades.. even though i still believe we will have only 8 legend beys
(Jul. 10, 2020  12:14 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:59 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Well Let’s see: Season 1: District Tournament had twice. Regional and  National Tournament had 32. Season 3: Luinor Cup had who knows how much. Season 4: Beyblade Carnival. I’m not saying that 32 beyblades will be used. I’m saying the 15 legends. Plus the twins, Lane, Ranjiro, Boa, Kurt, and Ghasem makes 22. 10 will probably just be random entries
oh  i was under the impression that you meant we would have 32 beyblades.. even though i still believe we will have only 8 legend beys

Got it. So I think the tournament will feature the legends, and then the a ranked players comprise 10 random people, Boa, Ghasem, Kurt, Ranjiro, Lean, Hyuga, and Hikaru.
Dont expect to much Beys btw, remember that season 1 was able to go on for 2 and 1 fourth years. I doubt we’ll get that ever again in Burst.

Also cool episode
Don't get me wrong, Lane isn't the main villain, he's way different than Phi and Arthur, but he reminds me of Red Eye a lot. Shu became Red Eye when he wanted to become stronger, this got me to the conclusion of why Lucifer has the wall: Lane's previous Bey was destroyed, so he created two new beys and 2D which had 6 rubber blades that act like a wall. Like Ashram/Alexander in God, there is probably someone who controls Lane.
Legend festival gets more and more hype per episode, now I don’t know if they said all A class are allowed to partake, my gues is that most likely no. I’m just hoping they have enough time to actually show the battles instead of what they did with the God blader cup.
I am so excited for the Legend Festival too. Its gonna be 100x better than any tournament in the last 5 seasons. We get to see battles that we wanted since season 2. Like Valt vs. Phi. Or Gwyn Vs. Lui. We might even get a rematch between Free vs Lean.
(Jul. 10, 2020  7:17 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I am so excited for the Legend Festival too. Its gonna be 100x better than any tournament in the last 5 seasons. We get to see battles that we wanted since season 2. Like Valt vs. Phi. Or Gwyn Vs. Lui. We might even get a rematch between Free vs Lean.

We still don't know if all the legends will show up there in the anime. It'd be kinda bad just to throw them in only to get beat. I'd say it's a 50/50 at this point.
Nice episode. If you were wondering what happened, Lucifer used enough force to shoto it blades back out and since they're rubber and very strong, longinus bursted.
you know this episode made me wonder how many launchers Lane has been through
(Jul. 11, 2020  2:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: you know this episode made me wonder how many launchers Lane has been through

TT try to tell us that if your launcher broke, it is not because their quality sucks, but you launch is as powerful as Lean.
if you guys watched the episode 17 preview, did anyone saw that hyuga was so dissappointed.Is it becouse he couldnt qualify for the legend festival?and i did hear they mentioning "regendo festivar" with hyuga angry.

(Jul. 11, 2020  8:28 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  2:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: you know this episode made me wonder how many launchers Lane has been through

TT try to tell us that if your launcher broke, it is not because their quality sucks, but you launch is as powerful as Lean.

yeah and i guess they heard a lot of complaints about the launcher and then they gave this episode "its not our fault" lol
TT will make billions if they release every launcher Lane has broken throughout the series.