Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #15 (July 3, 2020)

(Jun. 26, 2020  2:30 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2020  8:37 AM)AkaneDelta Wrote: Who is the voice actor of Lane? He sounds so familiar and yet I can't pinpoint him.
Kaito Ishikawa

Thanks. His voice reminded me of a MC from another anime, and it did turn out to be true.
(Jun. 26, 2020  6:19 PM)AkaneDelta Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2020  2:30 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Kaito Ishikawa

Thanks. His voice reminded me of a MC from another anime, and it did turn out to be true.

his voice actor is the same as naofumi iwatani from the rising of the shield hero
Lean...I gotta get used to not thinking of the drink...'s beyblade has a barrier special? Reminds me of the Bahamut. This is going to be a fun fight. Besides, if Lean wins, well...he was trained by a legendary blader, it'll probably make Lui train and come back even twice as harder, Lui and Free could talk to each other against the lost, and defense beats attack types anyways.

Ahh, I don't care about the semantics, I can't wait, this battle's going to be so much fun!
Actually in the last episode shu told lane "lane stop its enough"

So I think shu knows that lui is still powerful than lane so he warns him

I think lane might ignore his warning and battle with lui.
Lui breaks his hey....so lane goes and makes Uranus?
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:02 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: Actually in the last episode shu told lane "lane stop its enough"

Bruh, Lucifer is such a big release its not gonna be destroyed in it's first battle. Besides, he already know Lane is gonna win.
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:42 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:02 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: Actually in the last episode shu told lane "lane stop its enough"

Bruh, Lucifer is such a big release its not gonna be destroyed in it's first battle. Besides, he already know Lane is gonna win.
Nah probably stopping him from rampaging
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:55 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:42 AM)g2_ Wrote: Bruh, Lucifer is such a big release its not gonna be destroyed in it's first battle. Besides, he already know Lane is gonna win.
Nah probably stopping him from rampaging
Yeah probably, he wasn’t really being respectful and the legendary bladers are all disciplined bladers who are good people so naturally Shu would stop him from being immature.
I agree it was more " dont throw your bey into to other people's battles your embarssing me here" kinda vibe.
well after howmuch time will it be sent here?

i am a bit excited
Im excited to see Lean flashbacks, Lean launch stance, Lucifer avatar, and Lucifer special moves.
lol that launch by lane.. its even more try hard than aiga
(Jul. 03, 2020  8:25 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: lol that launch by lane.. its even more try hard than aiga
So his uranus appear in flashback, so maybe he will only use lucifer from now only
(Jul. 03, 2020  8:48 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  8:25 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: lol that launch by lane.. its even more try hard than aiga
So his uranus appear in flashback, so maybe he will only use lucifer from now only
Definitely, and also did Uranus use Mobius 2D? If so than whats up with the Wheel Mobius 1D combo.
(Jul. 03, 2020  8:51 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  8:48 AM)Dasmind Wrote: So his uranus appear in flashback, so maybe he will only use lucifer from now only
Definitely, and also did Uranus use Mobius 2D? If so than whats up with the Wheel Mobius 1D combo.
All I know is that the chassis was different.
(Jul. 03, 2020  8:54 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  8:51 AM)g2_ Wrote: Definitely, and also did Uranus use Mobius 2D? If so than whats up with the Wheel Mobius 1D combo.
All I know is that the chassis was different.
It simply had the same combo of Lucifer.
I can never get enough of Lui taunting Shu and him just completely ignoring it lol.

Btw I love how they put in the line that Shu's ultimate goal is making HIMSELF stronger. In Cho-Z it felt like he cared about way too much about helping others, instead of being a competitor himself.
(Jul. 03, 2020  9:00 AM)Limetka Wrote: I can never get enough of Lui taunting Shu and him just completely ignoring it lol.

Btw I love how they put in the line that Shu's ultimate goal is making HIMSELF stronger. In Cho-Z it felt like he cared about way too much about helping others, instead of being a competitor himself.
Is anything said about Uranus/Lucifer particularly why he has Lucifer instead of Uranus?
(Jul. 03, 2020  9:25 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  9:00 AM)Limetka Wrote: I can never get enough of Lui taunting Shu and him just completely ignoring it lol.

Is anything said about Uranus/Lucifer particularly why he has Lucifer instead of Uranus?
No
(Jul. 03, 2020  9:25 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

He just uses it, also interesting how he varies with using 2D instead of what the manga had with 1D Wheel
Well i really liked this episode. Especially the discussion between shu and Rantaro .. the parts with harry are also funny and imo stole the show lol
(Jul. 03, 2020  9:36 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  9:25 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Is anything said about Uranus/Lucifer particularly why he has Lucifer instead of Uranus?

He just uses it, also interesting how he varies with using 2D instead of what the manga had with 1D Wheel
That’s... odd. I really hope that Uranus’ entire anime appearance isn’t reduced to that one cameo flashback and that it plays a bigger role later on. It would honestly suck if they hyped it up for nothing.
(Jul. 03, 2020  10:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  9:36 AM)originalzankye Wrote: He just uses it, also interesting how he varies with using 2D instead of what the manga had with 1D Wheel
That’s... odd. I really hope that Uranus’ entire anime appearance isn’t reduced to that one cameo flashback and that it plays a bigger role later on. It would honestly suck if they hyped it up for nothing.

Lane reminds me Ralph from teenage mutant ninja turtle 2012, both are very blood knight and very feirce but kind to animals.
https://www.thebraggingmommy.com/wp-cont...-pizza.png