Beyblade Burst Rivals App

Talk about anything Beyblade!!!

-What features do you like/dislike about the app (ie favorite packs, characters, Beys)
-Bug Related issues
-Animations

and any suggestions for the game in general you can think of!  :D

If you haven't played before it is free and the download link is below! LET IT RIP

Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/beyblade...08374?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...bladeburst
(Oct. 29, 2018  7:39 PM)Jman jman Wrote: After a while it gets boring.

What are some ways it can be more entertaining for longer?
(Oct. 29, 2018  7:44 PM)BeybladeBRivals Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  7:39 PM)Jman jman Wrote: After a while it gets boring.

What are some ways it can be more entertaining for longer?

By being able to make are own bladers
Okay, so... I think beyblade color pallets being part of a bey instead of a entirely different bey would be cool. Also I'd like some actual attack animations for beys during the attack phase. Like if two attack types were against each other they'd clash rapidly while moving across the stadium and each hit would inflict the tile damage. Or if it was attack against defense, the attack type strikes the defense type rapidly and then the defense type begins to deflect the enemy during its turn. And a stamina type could just shrug off attacks instead of directly reflecting them. Also I think that the priority thing should be changed so it's not always player first if the opponent doesn't have a attack type or if the player is using the same type. I think both players should just attack at the same time if they use the same bey type and there could be double ring outs, burst finishes, or survivor finishes. And it could be stopped if someone gets enough burst damage or stamina or stability damage to knock out a meter if their opponent couldn't. Also I think that seeing some switchstrike abilities in attack animations would be cool. Like if Kinetic Satomb dodged a attack it would show the rollers deflecting the enemy. Or when Valktryek lands a heavy attack at any time it's shown using spring attack. Or even speeding off a wall with spring attack upon gathering stamina and burst tiles. Also fix the slowmo for special moves, it seems Sabre Strike is the only special move that works with the slowmo propperly. The rest of the special moves do it weirdly and that's a little dissapointing cause it looks hecka cool on Xeno Xcalibur. Also I would love certain beys getting special abilities upon half health to unlock certain abilities like Dual Sabres, or Dragon Crash. But it loses it's special move or just doesn't have one.
(Oct. 30, 2018  11:25 PM)DraconicSpeaker Wrote: Okay, so... I think beyblade color pallets being part of a bey instead of a entirely different bey would be cool. Also I'd like some actual attack animations for beys during the attack phase. Like if two attack types were against each other they'd clash rapidly while moving across the stadium and each hit would inflict the tile damage. Or if it was attack against defense, the attack type strikes the defense type rapidly and then the defense type begins to deflect the enemy during its turn. And a stamina type could just shrug off attacks instead of directly reflecting them. Also I think that the priority thing should be changed so it's not always player first if the opponent doesn't have a attack type or if the player is using the same time. I think both players should just attack at the same time and there could be double ring outs, burst finishes, or survivor finishes. And it could be stopped if someone gets enough burst damage or stamina or stability damage to knock out a meter if their opponent couldn't. Also I think that seeing some switchstrike abilities in attack animations would be cool. Like if Kinetic Satomb dodged a attack it would show the rollers deflecting the enemy. Or when Valktryek lands a heavy attack at any time it's shown using spring attack. Or even speeding off a wall with spring attack upon gathering stamina and burst tiles. Also fix the slowmo for special moves, it seems Sabre Strike is the only special move that works with the slowmo propperly. The rest of the special moves do it weirdly and that's a little dissapointing cause it looks hecka cool on Xeno Xcalibur. Also I would love certain beys getting special abilities upon half health to unlock certain abilities like Dual Sabres, or Dragon Crash. But it loses it's special move or just doesn't have one.
Thats a great idea i like it Smile
(Oct. 30, 2018  11:25 PM)DraconicSpeaker Wrote: Okay, so... I think beyblade color pallets being part of a bey instead of a entirely different bey would be cool. Also I'd like some actual attack animations for beys during the attack phase. Like if two attack types were against each other they'd clash rapidly while moving across the stadium and each hit would inflict the tile damage. Or if it was attack against defense, the attack type strikes the defense type rapidly and then the defense type begins to deflect the enemy during its turn. And a stamina type could just shrug off attacks instead of directly reflecting them. Also I think that the priority thing should be changed so it's not always player first if the opponent doesn't have a attack type or if the player is using the same type. I think both players should just attack at the same time if they use the same bey type and there could be double ring outs, burst finishes, or survivor finishes. And it could be stopped if someone gets enough burst damage or stamina or stability damage to knock out a meter if their opponent couldn't. Also I think that seeing some switchstrike abilities in attack animations would be cool. Like if Kinetic Satomb dodged a attack it would show the rollers deflecting the enemy. Or when Valktryek lands a heavy attack at any time it's shown using spring attack. Or even speeding off a wall with spring attack upon gathering stamina and burst tiles. Also fix the slowmo for special moves, it seems Sabre Strike is the only special move that works with the slowmo propperly. The rest of the special moves do it weirdly and that's a little dissapointing cause it looks hecka cool on Xeno Xcalibur. Also I would love certain beys getting special abilities upon half health to unlock certain abilities like Dual Sabres, or Dragon Crash. But it loses it's special move or just doesn't have one.

This is a great thorough response I like it a lot! Please feel free to add any other ideas!