Beyblade Burst Rivals (Android, iOS)

I just want to get the idea, because I’ve already finished School league, city league and national league.
Where is there even any kind of story mode?
(Jul. 10, 2019  3:03 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: I just want to get the idea, because I’ve already finished School league, city league and national league.
Where is there even any kind of story mode?

Basically, the whole game is a story mode, you fight against bladers from the anime itself.
Okay... I didn’t see much innovation there.
Z Achilles popped out of nowhere if you want it...
I am deciding to revive this thread to make a review.

Beyblade Burst Rivals is an ok game, it has a great story mode, the option to customize your bey's avatars, you get to play as a blader from the anime, but there is one problem, ADs. Ads are often the way free apps get money, and Beyblade Burst Rivals is full of them. After every 2 battles, ad, after the unboxing of a bey/blader box/Avatar crystal, ad, it is so excruciating! Some of the ads don't even target what we are into, it is mostly boring games or get free cash scams. I think Epic Story Interactive was being greedy and decided to add these ads, knowing that this game has in-game purchases.

Rating
3.4 stars

Ok, after a recent update, it need to make a new review.

Like said before, Beyblade Burst Rivals had too many ads, and now they removed them and only showed them if you want to double your winnings or speed up an unboxing which makes gameplay much better. Thank you, Epic Story Interactive.

Rating