Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion

(Jul. 18, 2020  8:08 AM)kai edits Wrote: Am I the only one that have a crush on gwynn tho. Anyway why diabolos name sounds weird in the dub it makes me cringe badly

Yeah, probably.
It's disappointing that episode 23 is not comming any time soon

We just needed 4 more episodes to finish the rise season ....its soooooo ...frustrating
(Jul. 18, 2020  1:01 PM)Arnavp098 Wrote: It's disappointing that episode 23 is not comming any time soon

We just needed 4 more episodes to finish the rise season ....its soooooo ...frustrating

I guess now we have to find another country that shows beyblade burst rise in English and is also airing episode 23
(Jul. 18, 2020  4:11 PM)WellCarnival629 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  1:01 PM)Arnavp098 Wrote: It's disappointing that episode 23 is not comming any time soon

I guess now we have to find another country that shows beyblade burst rise in English and is also airing episode 23

In 2 weeks In Australia 9now
(Jul. 18, 2020  5:07 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  4:11 PM)WellCarnival629 Wrote: I guess now we have to find another country that shows beyblade burst rise in English and is also airing episode 23

In 2 weeks In Australia 9now

Any country releasing episode 23 sooner 

I just can't wait ......
sorry if iam too pushy

I wouldn't be surprised if we got more hiatuses for these final episodes, they might be trying to give Disney XD a chance to catch up to the current episode (or at least near the 20th episode mark)
how many epiosdes are there in beyblade burst rise
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:38 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: how many epiosdes are there in beyblade burst rise

26 episodes
There is a chance that episode 23 will air on August 2nd, I won't know until this weekend.
The English version on TV is 22 minute 26 episodes, due to timeslot issues in the US. However, Burst Official Youtube account in North America/Canada shows them as 12 minute episodes since there are no time limitations on Youtube.
Episode 23 will not air on August 2nd in Australia, instead there is a listing for episode 1.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:26 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Episode 23 will not air on August 2nd in Australia, instead there is a listing for episode 1.

What abt NZ. Any news on NZ
(Jul. 26, 2020  9:07 PM)WellCarnival629 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:26 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Episode 23 will not air on August 2nd in Australia, instead there is a listing for episode 1.

What abt NZ. Any news on NZ

Still no word on NZ either.
When will episode 23 be released ....
ANY UPDATES YET ??
(Aug. 01, 2020  6:23 AM)Arnavp098 Wrote: When will episode 23 be released ....
ANY UPDATES YET ??

No 
Please don't be impatient
Excited for next episode, I really hope it releases soon. My prediction is  August 15th for release.
Here is the full Eyecatcher theme: "Journey Into Tomorrow"
Rise episode 23 will air on September 12th in the US.
Rise episode 24 will be titled “Rising Ferocity! Tag Battle!” and will air on September 19th in the US.
I think after episode 24, Disney XD will go on one more hiatus before releasing the last 2 episodes.
Today I realised that in episode 14 in the 6th minute , when ace dragon bursted achilles with hyper flux , suddenly is been replaced by command dragon. If you look closely you will notice it. I wonder why they did that, it was a mistake or not?
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:34 PM)Beyfan0701 Wrote: Today I realised that in episode 14 in the 6th minute , when ace dragon bursted achilles with hyper flux , suddenly is been replaced by command dragon. If you look closely you will notice it. I wonder why they did that,  it was a mistake or not?

It is, I also noticed that right after the episode released in English, the funny thing is that the error is not in the Japanese version of the episode.
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:34 PM)Beyfan0701 Wrote: Today I realised that in episode 14 in the 6th minute , when ace dragon bursted achilles with hyper flux , suddenly is been replaced by command dragon. If you look closely you will notice it. I wonder why they did that,  it was a mistake or not?

I just noticed that. Interesting error.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that too but I forgot to talk about it lol. I wonder if anyone noticed that when it first aired in JP?
(Aug. 12, 2020  7:40 PM)snoc Wrote:

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that too but I forgot to talk about it lol. I wonder if anyone noticed that when it first aired in JP?

The mistake isn't in the Japanese version, which makes it really odd that the international version(s) has that error.