Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #7 (April 15, 2023)

(Apr. 17, 2023  2:37 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2023  8:47 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Bell has lost to illya, basara, and other lower ranked bladers (non legend) multiple times even though he has defeated Legend ranked bladers before. Bell doesn't have a consistent win rate. Plus its not like these are back water bladers these guys are called legends for a reason.
It's true he lost to them before, but he beat Bahamut with his perfect Dangerous Belial in their final battle. He tied w/Payne, who managed to beat Valt, and Burst Rashad. Bell also beat Valt and Rashad in the battle royale. By the end of Quaddrive, the only blader who could be seen as stronger than Bell was Valt. Ilya got trashed by Payne, Lui, and has lost to Ranzo before, so won't be mentioning her feats against Bell's.
Yes Bell did beat them, But that doesnt change that fact that his win rate is inconsistent as he can win against a legend blader to losing against a non legend blader/someone weaker (not weaker in a bad way) the next time he battles and after. He beat Valt yet was destroyed by Rashad, Beat free and was defeated swiftly by illya, beat lui but lost 6 times before, went toe to toe with the big 4 and lost to basara Again. Not saying that legends cant lose to non legend bladers but Bell win rate is more inconsistent compared to the legends themselves. Plus again these guys are called “Legends” and the “worlds top bladers” for a reason, as they are the ones who proved themselves to stand above the rest.

Also For Bells battles they still count as losses. As it adds to his win rate being inconsistent. Plus the battle royal was mainly between Valt and Rashad while Bell waited until both were weakened to attack from above (Smart strategy). Also just because Bell beat Rashad that doesn’t mean he cant lose to people who are either on par or weaker than him.
(Apr. 17, 2023  3:51 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:37 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: It's true he lost to them before, but he beat Bahamut with his perfect Dangerous Belial in their final battle. He tied w/Payne, who managed to beat Valt, and Burst Rashad. Bell also beat Valt and Rashad in the battle royale. By the end of Quaddrive, the only blader who could be seen as stronger than Bell was Valt. Ilya got trashed by Payne, Lui, and has lost to Ranzo before, so won't be mentioning her feats against Bell's.
Yes Bell did beat them, But that doesnt change that fact that his win rate is inconsistent as he can win against a legend blader to losing against a non legend blader/someone weaker (not weaker in a bad way) the next time he battles and after. He beat Valt yet was destroyed by Rashad, Beat free and was defeated swiftly by illya, beat lui but lost 6 times before, went toe to toe with the big 4 and lost to basara Again. Not saying that legends cant lose to non legend bladers but Bell win rate is more inconsistent compared to the legends themselves. Plus again these guys are called “Legends” and the “worlds top bladers” for a reason, as they are the ones who proved themselves to stand above the rest.

Also For Bells battles they still count as losses. As it adds to his win rate being inconsistent. Plus the battle royal was mainly between Valt and Rashad while Bell waited until both were weakened to attack from above (Smart strategy). Also just because Bell beat Rashad that doesn’t mean he cant lose to people who are either on par or weaker than him.

Then there's also the fact that when Bel and Valt last had a 1v1, he got thrashed by Valt.

[Image: ultimate-slash-v-dominates.gif]

[Image: ultimate-slash-v-power.gif]
(Apr. 17, 2023  1:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2023  3:51 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Yes Bell did beat them, But that doesnt change that fact that his win rate is inconsistent as he can win against a legend blader to losing against a non legend blader/someone weaker (not weaker in a bad way) the next time he battles and after. He beat Valt yet was destroyed by Rashad, Beat free and was defeated swiftly by illya, beat lui but lost 6 times before, went toe to toe with the big 4 and lost to basara Again. Not saying that legends cant lose to non legend bladers but Bell win rate is more inconsistent compared to the legends themselves. Plus again these guys are called “Legends” and the “worlds top bladers” for a reason, as they are the ones who proved themselves to stand above the rest.

Then there's also the fact that when Bel and Valt last had a 1v1, he got thrashed by Valt.

Speaking of Valt, when is he going to be battling in Quadstrike? Now that I think of it, Valt hasn't even appeared past episode 1.
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:23 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2023  1:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Then there's also the fact that when Bel and Valt last had a 1v1, he got thrashed by Valt.

Speaking of Valt, when is he going to be battling in Quadstrike? Now that I think of it, Valt hasn't even appeared past episode 1.

No idea. He is coming back in the next episode. He may possibly battle Xander.
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:23 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Speaking of Valt, when is he going to be battling in Quadstrike? Now that I think of it, Valt hasn't even appeared past episode 1.

No idea. He is coming back in the next episode. He may possibly battle Xander.
Well we know for a fact he is going to battle Hyuga and Hikaru. Which are the next bladers to appear. But i do think Valt might have a fair share of battles against some of the older characters, Xander hoping. Also since They are heading to See xander that means we might see Ren-wu as a cameo character.
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:38 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No idea. He is coming back in the next episode. He may possibly battle Xander.
Well we know for a fact he is going to battle Hyuga and Hikaru. Which are the next bladers to appear. But i do think Valt might have a fair share of battles against some of the older characters, Xander hoping. Also since They are heading to See xander that means we might see Ren-wu as a cameo character.

I forgot about that. We saw him taking on Twin Strike with Ultimate Whip V. I'm looking forward to that battle.
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:38 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Well we know for a fact he is going to battle Hyuga and Hikaru. Which are the next bladers to appear. But i do think Valt might have a fair share of battles against some of the older characters, Xander hoping. Also since They are heading to See xander that means we might see Ren-wu as a cameo character.

I forgot about that. We saw him taking on Twin Strike with Ultimate Whip V. I'm looking forward to that battle.
Tbh considering how many episodes xander has being 3 i think one of those could be a Valt vs Xander probably being the second one. Since I feel like having Bell battle xander 3 episodes in a row would be a little repetitive. Plus you cant have xander and Valt in the same setting and not have them battle. We need to see those two powerhouses go head to head!
(Apr. 17, 2023  3:07 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I forgot about that. We saw him taking on Twin Strike with Ultimate Whip V. I'm looking forward to that battle.
Tbh considering how many episodes xander has being 3 i think one of those could be a Valt vs Xander probably being the second one. Since I feel like having Bell battle xander 3 episodes in a row would be a little repetitive. Plus you cant have xander and Valt in the same setting and not have them battle. We need to see those two powerhouses go head to head!

The Legend of Legends vs the Unrivaled Sword! I need it!
Now that I think of it, how are they going to implement the Impact/Saber move w/ no gimmicks or aligning parts?
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:38 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Well we know for a fact he is going to battle Hyuga and Hikaru. Which are the next bladers to appear. But i do think Valt might have a fair share of battles against some of the older characters, Xander hoping. Also since They are heading to See xander that means we might see Ren-wu as a cameo character.

I'm not, they are going to beat Valt easily. He can't beat them together.
(Apr. 17, 2023  5:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I forgot about that. We saw him taking on Twin Strike with Ultimate Whip V. I'm looking forward to that battle.

I'm not, they are going to beat Valt easily. He can't beat them together.

That's quite the assumption. Valt's the strongest blader in the world. He absolutely can take them down.
Reminder there's a thread for anime thoughts and the quadstrike anime. Don't need to bring every conversation to a single episode thread.
(Apr. 17, 2023  5:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2023  5:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm not, they are going to beat Valt easily. He can't beat them together.

That's quite the assumption. Valt's the strongest blader in the world. He absolutely can take them down.
I truly hope Valt can win, but Hikaru and Hyuga beat him and Rantaro together. My only hope is Valt has a partner in this battle, and it wasn't shown.
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:38 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2023  2:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No idea. He is coming back in the next episode. He may possibly battle Xander.

He's also set to tag team with Ranzo in a future battle as revealed in the music video.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-04-17-at-2-56-19-PM.png]
(Apr. 17, 2023  7:57 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:

He's also set to tag team with Ranzo in a future battle as revealed in the music video.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-04-17-at-2-56-19-PM.png]
I completely forgot about that scene, plus i thought it was just a dynamic shot of the usual fun Shenanigans. But it would make sense that they could be tag teaming. This could take place during the hyuga and Hikaru appearances if were talking about tag teams.
(Apr. 19, 2023  5:03 PM)Dasmind Wrote: ... 

You can't share this here bro. It's against the rules.
Not too much longer till the Unrivaled Sword returns.
I really want to see how Xander takes down 300 beys.