Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #7 (April 15, 2023)

7) Theater of the Dark Prince! Monstrous Missions!
魔王の地獄ミッション劇場!!
Maō No Jigoku Misshon Gekijō!!
Air Date: Saturday, April 15th, 2023 at 10:00am (Disney XD US)

Ken has a bunch of training exercises for Bel, Ranzo and Pri that will hone their skills for both puppetry as well as Blading! And when training's over, it's time to Battle!

Maybe Bel might use Belfyre B8's Defense core mode against Ken's Chain Kerberus K8 in arematch, while Pri try to . . . like to sync with Tidal Pandora Epic P8 in her battle with Ken?
The Japanese title has been added. The Japanese to English translation is "Demon King's Hell Mission Theater!!".

Thanks to KIO for helping with the translation.
This season needs to start picking up the pace, we are already at episode 14 and nothing really happened aside from Quadra getting the elements. It needs to pick up the pace.
(Apr. 15, 2023  11:39 AM)g2_ Wrote: This season needs to start picking up the pace, we are already at episode 14 and nothing really happened aside from Quadra getting the elements. It needs to pick up the pace.

Really?, what the fourteen episode called & how about Episode 8 to 13 looks?
(Apr. 15, 2023  11:51 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2023  11:39 AM)g2_ Wrote: This season needs to start picking up the pace, we are already at episode 14 and nothing really happened aside from Quadra getting the elements. It needs to pick up the pace.

Really?, what the fourteen episode called & how about Episode 8 to 13 looks?
It's technically 14 now, not 7. Hasbro gives us 2 episodes together.
(Apr. 15, 2023  12:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2023  11:51 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Really?, what the fourteen episode called & how about Episode 8 to 13 looks?
It's technically 14 now, not 7. Hasbro gives us 2 episodes together.
No they don’t, Quadstrike is just 26 eps, not 2 combined like GT, Sparking, and DB
Officially it's 7, especially since these episodes are more fluid throughout, and doesn't have the disjointed and abrupt feel of combining two originally separate episodes into one.

Anyway, I did watch this episode and:

(Apr. 15, 2023  12:27 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2023  12:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's technically 14 now, not 7. Hasbro gives us 2 episodes together.
No they don’t, Quadstrike is just 26 eps, not 2 combined like GT, Sparking, and DB

You know what I mean. Anyway we are almost halfway through the season.
(Apr. 15, 2023  2:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2023  12:27 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote: No they don’t, Quadstrike is just 26 eps, not 2 combined like GT, Sparking, and DB

You know what I mean. Anyway we are almost halfway through the season.
I know what you meant yes, but what you meant was incorrect
While I can see what you mean I do feel like there’s already pretty obvious things with Pax that will set up the rest of the season. I would say that season shouldn’t rush it’s storyline but we all have to remember this season is only 26 episodes so they have to start getting into the main plot because while I still like Quadstrike way more then DB so far they need to get us into the main plot I feel because right now the season is basically just Bell and Quadra fight legends and it’s gonna get kind of boring ngl
Are not going to talk about how the puppet segment was better animated than the actual battles? Also, Pri really is nothing without the mask, smh. She really needs a Legend to teach her how to use basic resonance. Also, why didn't she use Lightning Pandora? It's a Stamina type, and she has more elemental power with it. Hopefully the story moves at at a positive velocity with the next Legend.
(Apr. 15, 2023  4:48 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Are not going to talk about how the puppet segment  was better animated than the actual battles? Also, Pri really is nothing without the mask, smh. She really needs a Legend to teach her how to use basic resonance. Also, why didn't she use Lightning Pandora? It's a Stamina type, and she has more elemental power with it. Hopefully the story moves at at a positive velocity with the next Legend.

It's not as simple as that. Pri is struggling with her identity. She's actually undergoing a character arc. I prefer that, to see some struggle instead of just win, win, win.
(Apr. 15, 2023  4:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2023  4:48 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Are not going to talk about how the puppet segment  was better animated than the actual battles? Also, Pri really is nothing without the mask, smh. She really needs a Legend to teach her how to use basic resonance. Also, why didn't she use Lightning Pandora? It's a Stamina type, and she has more elemental power with it. Hopefully the story moves at at a positive velocity with the next Legend.

It's not as simple as that. Pri is struggling with her identity. She's actually undergoing a character arc. I prefer that, to see some struggle instead of just win, win, win.
I'm fine with the struggle and the character arc and her even using the mask. i just want Pri to work for it. I'd prefer her working with a Legend to build her resonance so she can actually battle without the element buff, so when she does have it, she goes crazy. Think about it. Pri doesn't want to use the mask, but always loses without it. The logical conclusion would be for her to be getting stronger without the mask. That could work as an identity struggle as her separating herself from being her brother's lapdog and blading the way she wants to, for her own reasons, and succeeding at it. Then we could have her gaining elemental power because she wants to use that power in battle, not because her brother wants to gain data. But then again, we only have 26 episodes, so Pri accepting herself as Quadra could actually be better, just depends on how they do it.
(Apr. 15, 2023  5:31 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2023  4:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It's not as simple as that. Pri is struggling with her identity. She's actually undergoing a character arc. I prefer that, to see some struggle instead of just win, win, win.
I'm fine with the struggle and the character arc and her even using the mask. i just want Pri to work for it. I'd prefer her working with a Legend to build her resonance so she can actually battle without the element buff, so when she does have it, she goes crazy. Think about it. Pri doesn't want to use the mask, but always loses without it. The logical conclusion would be for her to be getting stronger without the mask. That could work as an identity struggle as her separating herself from being her brother's lapdog and blading the way she wants to, for her own reasons, and succeeding at it. Then we could have her gaining elemental power because she wants to use that power in battle, not because her brother wants to gain data. But then again, we only have 26 episodes, so Pri accepting herself as Quadra could actually be better, just depends on how they do it.

You made the statement that she's nothing without the mask as if that's a deficiency. It's not. It's foundation for a character arc and a good arc isn't just about growth in blading and being dominant. Her struggling without her mask is a good thing. It lays the groundwork for character development through a character arc. This isn't a negative mark against her character.
(Apr. 15, 2023  5:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2023  5:31 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: I'm fine with the struggle and the character arc and her even using the mask. i just want Pri to work for it. I'd prefer her working with a Legend to build her resonance so she can actually battle without the element buff, so when she does have it, she goes crazy. Think about it. Pri doesn't want to use the mask, but always loses without it. The logical conclusion would be for her to be getting stronger without the mask. That could work as an identity struggle as her separating herself from being her brother's lapdog and blading the way she wants to, for her own reasons, and succeeding at it. Then we could have her gaining elemental power because she wants to use that power in battle, not because her brother wants to gain data. But then again, we only have 26 episodes, so Pri accepting herself as Quadra could actually be better, just depends on how they do it.

You made the statement that she's nothing without the mask as if that's a deficiency. It's not. It's foundation for a character arc and a good arc isn't just about growth in blading and being dominant. Her struggling without her mask is a good thing. It lays the groundwork for character development through a character arc. This isn't a negative mark against her character.
Fair point, that’s true. I’d just like to have Pri get stronger is all. Also, how do you think Pri would fare against Ken with the mask on? I actually think she’d win just like Bell did.
Reason why Pri is losing is because she's not counting to four.
I really love the puppet show. Ranzo becomes Godzilla!!!!
I just realized Bel's win over Ken here was his first in 5 episodes, he hasn't beaten anyone except Quadra in the second episode 2 to 0. By this point in QD Bel had beaten Lui, Valt, and broke a bey so I guess they wanna take it slow with him this season.
(Apr. 16, 2023  11:51 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: I just realized Bel's win over Ken here was his first in 5 episodes, he hasn't beaten anyone except Quadra in the second episode 2 to 0. By this point in QD Bel had beaten Lui, Valt, and broke a bey so I guess they wanna take it slow with him this season.
No, Bell just got badly nerfed to a fraction of his power in Quaddrive. Bell back then could easily murk the entire Quadstrike cast.
(Apr. 16, 2023  3:27 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2023  11:51 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: I just realized Bel's win over Ken here was his first in 5 episodes, he hasn't beaten anyone except Quadra in the second episode 2 to 0. By this point in QD Bel had beaten Lui, Valt, and broke a bey so I guess they wanna take it slow with him this season.
No, Bell just got badly nerfed to a fraction of his power in Quaddrive. Bell back then could easily murk the entire Quadstrike cast.
Bell has lost to illya, basara, and other lower ranked bladers (non legend) multiple times even though he has defeated Legend ranked bladers before. Bell doesn't have a consistent win rate. Plus its not like these are back water bladers these guys are called legends for a reason.
I get that these are full episodes now but is it actually confirmed there how many episodes Quadstrike will have between 26 and 52?
(Apr. 16, 2023  9:32 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: I get that these are full episodes now but is it actually confirmed there how many episodes Quadstrike will have between 26 and 52?

I think it's 26 full episodes.
(Apr. 16, 2023  8:47 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2023  3:27 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: No, Bell just got badly nerfed to a fraction of his power in Quaddrive. Bell back then could easily murk the entire Quadstrike cast.
Bell has lost to illya, basara, and other lower ranked bladers (non legend) multiple times even though he has defeated Legend ranked bladers before. Bell doesn't have a consistent win rate. Plus its not like these are back water bladers these guys are called legends for a reason.
It's true he lost to them before, but he beat Bahamut with his perfect Dangerous Belial in their final battle. He tied w/Payne, who managed to beat Valt, and Burst Rashad. Bell also beat Valt and Rashad in the battle royale. By the end of Quaddrive, the only blader who could be seen as stronger than Bell was Valt. Ilya got trashed by Payne, Lui, and has lost to Ranzo before, so won't be mentioning her feats against Bell's.