Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #6 (April 8, 2023)

6) Howls of Terror! Kerbeus Returns!
ケルベウス! 帰ってきた闘犬!!
Kerubeusu! Kaettekita tōken!!
Air Date: Saturday, April 8th, 2023 at 10:00am (Disney XD US)

From this point on, QuadStrike episodes will be airing weekly in the US, now airing at 10am, unlike the previous seasons.

The Japanese title has been added. The Japanese to English translation is "Kerbeus! The Guard Dog Returns!!".
Here this episode description, Bel, Ranzo, & Hanna find a puppet show that offer a Bey Tournament. Both Bel and Ranzo go up against a three headed guard dog, while Pri struggle to be a puppeteer and blader.
Episode preview added.
Episode 6 Thoughts:
I like how they had Ken only get a ring out finish instead of a burst to show how he’s weaker than Dante, since Ken isn’t a legend.
(Apr. 10, 2023  3:15 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: I like how they had Ken only get a ring out finish instead of a burst to show how he’s weaker than Dante, since Ken isn’t a legend.

They're doing a good job of power scaling so far this season. Keeping things balanced. They showed that Ken is a powerful blader by having knocked them both out with one hit, but also showed by not bursting them both that he's not quite on the level of a Blading Legend.
(Apr. 10, 2023  4:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  3:15 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: I like how they had Ken only get a ring out finish instead of a burst to show how he’s weaker than Dante, since Ken isn’t a legend.

They're doing a good job of power scaling so far this season. Keeping things balanced. They showed that Ken is a powerful blader by having knocked them both out with one hit, but also showed by not bursting them both that he's not quite on the level of a Blading Legend.
I disagree, Bel beat Valt and Shu, and Free and Lui. Ken beating him and Ranzo together is dumb.
(Apr. 10, 2023  4:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  4:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote: They're doing a good job of power scaling so far this season. Keeping things balanced. They showed that Ken is a powerful blader by having knocked them both out with one hit, but also showed by not bursting them both that he's not quite on the level of a Blading Legend.
I disagree, Bel beat Valt and Shu, and Free and Lui. Ken beating him and Ranzo together is dumb.

Which was ridiculous when Bel did that. This season they're actually bringing back meaning to the title Blading Legend, instead of punching bag, so far anyway. We haven't seen Ken in years. He's been training ever since and is obviously powerful, but again not quite on the level of Legends. Dante burst Bel and Pri at once. That's how a Blading Legend handles business. They haven't made Bel ridiculous like they did last season, so far. I'm hoping they don't fall off the track.
(Apr. 10, 2023  4:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  4:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote: They're doing a good job of power scaling so far this season. Keeping things balanced. They showed that Ken is a powerful blader by having knocked them both out with one hit, but also showed by not bursting them both that he's not quite on the level of a Blading Legend.

The victory Bel had against Shu legitimately had no merit. For starters I don't think Shu tried as hard but just wanted to see who Bel was and how he battled. Second the whole battle was just luck. Watch it again and you'll see what I mean. Also Bel beat Valt twice, once with Valt having Brave Valtryek and the other with Valt having Salvage Valtryek. Both wins were early in the season so even though I don't consider that Bel is stronger than Valt and Shu I will also not hold it against Bel.
Idk who is right…
This is what showing respect to the title, Blading Legend, looks like.

[Image: 20230405_094844aa6faf4f433cd07e.gif]
(Apr. 10, 2023  4:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  4:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: I disagree, Bel beat Valt and Shu, and Free and Lui. Ken beating him and Ranzo together is dumb.

Which was ridiculous when Bel did that. This season they're actually bringing back meaning to the title Blading Legend, instead of punching bag, so far anyway. We haven't seen Ken in years. He's been training ever since and is obviously powerful, but again not quite on the level of Legends. Dante burst Bel and Pri at once. That's how a Blading Legend handles business. They haven't made Bel ridiculous like they did last season, so far. I'm hoping they don't fall off the track.

Yea, I agree like Ken is high A Rank/A Tier for sure. But hes not exactly legend level. So yea Ken is really strong compared to a lot of other bladers and can compete with the legends but he doesn’t have the power that fully competes with them. But hes skilled by all means. Also i noticed how they never referred to Drum as a legend. Like we the fans know that he is but its weird how the anime doesn't mention it. Hopefully they do mention it when it comes to Xander, Hyuga, and Hikaru.
(Apr. 10, 2023  9:01 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  4:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Which was ridiculous when Bel did that. This season they're actually bringing back meaning to the title Blading Legend, instead of punching bag, so far anyway. We haven't seen Ken in years. He's been training ever since and is obviously powerful, but again not quite on the level of Legends. Dante burst Bel and Pri at once. That's how a Blading Legend handles business. They haven't made Bel ridiculous like they did last season, so far. I'm hoping they don't fall off the track.

Yea, I agree like Ken is high A Rank/A Tier for sure. But hes not exactly legend level. So yea Ken is really strong compared to a lot of other bladers and can compete with the legends but he doesn’t have the power that fully competes with them. But hes skilled by all means. Also i noticed how they never referred to Drum as a legend. Like we the fans know that he is but its weird how the anime doesn't mention it. Hopefully they do mention it when it comes to Xander, Hyuga, and Hikaru.

High A Rank sounds just right.

They referred to Dante as a Legend in Surge. But not directly in QuadStrike although They basically did the same thing in QuadStrike when they referred to him as one of the world's top bladers.
(Apr. 10, 2023  9:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  9:01 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Yea, I agree like Ken is high A Rank/A Tier for sure. But hes not exactly legend level. So yea Ken is really strong compared to a lot of other bladers and can compete with the legends but he doesn’t have the power that fully competes with them. But hes skilled by all means. Also i noticed how they never referred to Drum as a legend. Like we the fans know that he is but its weird how the anime doesn't mention it. Hopefully they do mention it when it comes to Xander, Hyuga, and Hikaru.

High A Rank sounds just right.

They referred to Dante as a Legend in Surge. But not directly in QuadStrike although They basically did the same thing in QuadStrike when they referred to him as one of the world's top bladers.
Thats what i meant, as in Sparking and DB they always did refer to the words top bladers as legends but this time in QS instead of calling them a legend like they usually do they just called them one of the worlds top bladers. Not saying its a bad thing just a bit off since they used that term so much to suddenly just not using it. Especially with how strong and popular Drum is.
(Apr. 10, 2023  9:36 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  9:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote: High A Rank sounds just right.

Thats what i meant, as in Sparking and DB they always did refer to the words top bladers as legends but this time in QS instead of calling them a legend like they usually do they just called them one of the worlds top bladers. Not saying its a bad thing just a bit off since they used that term so much to suddenly just not using it. Especially with how strong and popular Drum is.

I found it strange too. They did mention the term "legends" last episode. We'll probably hear it again.
(Apr. 10, 2023  9:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  9:36 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Thats what i meant, as in Sparking and DB they always did refer to the words top bladers as legends but this time in QS instead of calling them a legend like they usually do they just called them one of the worlds top bladers. Not saying its a bad thing just a bit off since they used that term so much to suddenly just not using it. Especially with how strong and popular Drum is.

I found it strange too. They did mention the term "legends" last episode. We'll probably hear it again.
Yea i really hope we do. Especially for Xander since he was a Legend that only appeared in the manga, and Hyuga and Hikaru since they did officially claim legend status in the manga so i do hope that the anime does touch on all 3 them being Legends. Even though we all officially know that they are.