Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #21

21) Dire Destiny! Ruin Pandemonium!
万魔殿!ルーインパンデモニウム!! 
Banmaden! Rūin Pandemoniumu! !
Air Date: August 7th, 2023 (Hulu)
August 19th, 2023 at 9:00am (Disney XD US)

Note: The Japanese title translates to:

"Banmaden! Ruin Pandemonium!!"

Pax Forsythe returns to the Blading stage with a vengeance and a new Bey; inspired by his loss against Aiger, Bel has evolved Belfyre into something stronger than ever before.

Ruin finally shows up with only 5 episodes left in the season.
It's possible that it might debut in episode 18, as there have been times where a Bey debuted a few episodes before the one with a title based on it.
(Jul. 06, 2023  5:00 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: It's possible that it might debut in episode 18, as there have been times where a Bey debuted a few episodes before the one with a title based on it.

True.

Phi made Dead Phoenix in episode 41. 

Yet it's debut battle against Free didn't start until episode 43.
If pandemonium is coming on episode 21, When will Flame Pandora pull up? Now that I think of it, she might use it to beat Kitt since fire beats wind.
(Jul. 06, 2023  6:03 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: If pandemonium is coming on episode 21, When will Flame Pandora pull up? Now that I think of it, she might use it to beat Kitt since fire beats wind.

It'll probably show up soon, my guess is probably either Ep.16 or 17. I dont think they're gonna skip one of the Element beys if the rest have appeared.
(Jul. 06, 2023  5:00 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: It's possible that it might debut in episode 18, as there have been times where a Bey debuted a few episodes before the one with a title based on it.

Fair enough.
Who's bey is Ruin Pandemonium?

I'm guessing Pax because both have a P
(Jul. 08, 2023  10:31 PM)Cath Wrote: Who's bey is Ruin Pandemonium?

It might be Pri. She's taken a lot of L's recently and it would be frustrating to know that even though you have multiple beys, a special mask, and elements you're only A rank at best. Also, Pax is seen always holding his arm which implies it's still injured, so how would he be able to blade? It would also be a great way for Pri to maintain relevance in both the story and the scaling.
(Jul. 09, 2023  5:36 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2023  10:31 PM)Cath Wrote: Who's bey is Ruin Pandemonium?

It might be Pri. She's taken a lot of L's recently and it would be frustrating to know that even though you have multiple beys, a special mask, and elements you're only A rank at best. Also, Pax is seen always holding his arm which implies it's still injured, so how would he be able to blade? It would also be a great way for Pri to maintain relevance in both the story and the scaling.

Despite him still supposedly recovering from his injury, he could pull a beywheelz and make a device that allows him to blade again without injury. Or he just recovers naturally. Or he’s just faking it. I don’t know. But Pax seems like he is going to be the final antagonist
Pandemonium matches more with Pri's color scheme ive noticed so it makes me believe she'll be its user. Besides Pax seems to be more of the mastermind and gaslighter behind it all and hasnt really shown any interest in getting back into the game as far as ive seen
What if Pandemonium's main element is Aether?
I saw the Avatar images of the from Zankye is look like a green Pandora but with Orange wings including black claw, white one on the hands in a orange / green color scheme.

Here is a video of this Avatar in the Beyblade Burst App:

After what happened in yesterday’s episode, not only am I convinced that Pax will get Pandemonium, I am also convinced that it will be a separate entity from Pandora rather than an evolution. The design in the app also gives that last part away.
Hopefully it has original special moves. In terms of gimmicks, the Pandoras are all clones of each other.
Here's How I Want This Episode To Go:
Pri looks everywhere because she wants to talk to Pax. Pri then finds Pax in this bey lab area where he's training with Pandemonium, and he starts talking rude and harsh  telling Pri "Your useless to me". This would hurt Pri so she would challenge him to a battle until Bell comes and challenges Pax himself to teach him a lesson. First round Bell would get one points with ring out, but second battle (kinda predictable) Belfyre breaks. This would lead to the next episode where Bell makes new Belfrye.
Here is the screenshot of the episode, which shows Bel, Ranzo, Aiger, Pri, Naru, & Jin looking at a computer or tablet:

[Image: 175994d7-ad58-444a-afbb-59a3066e9852?bas...ormat=jpeg]
(Jul. 06, 2023  4:32 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: 21) Dire Destiny! Ruin Pandemonium!
Air Date: August 7th, 2023 (Hulu)
August 19th, 2023 at 9:00am (Disney XD US)

Pax Forsythe returns to the Blading stage with a vengeance and a new Bey; inspired by his loss against Aiger, Bel has evolved Belfyre into something stronger than ever before.

Episode description added.
So Bell does lose against Aiger. Will Bell and Pri ever reach Legend level ?
MAN I wanted to watch a hasbey break. Hopefully it happens at least once before the finale or i'll be disappointed.
(Aug. 06, 2023  3:43 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: MAN I wanted to watch a hasbey break. Hopefully it happens at least once before the finale or i'll be disappointed.

Beys always break in burst so I wouldn’t be angry if they broke that trend this season
(Aug. 06, 2023  5:30 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2023  3:43 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: MAN I wanted to watch a hasbey break. Hopefully it happens at least once before the finale or i'll be disappointed.

Beys always break in burst so I wouldn’t be angry if they broke that trend this season

Yeah but the difference is this time it's a hasbey breaking, it would be very satisfying
Does anyone know when the episodes become public?
(Aug. 06, 2023  6:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone know when the episodes become public?

Tommorow