Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #2

2) The Rebirth! Divine Belfyre!
爆誕! ディヴァインベリアル!!
Bakutan! Divain Beriaru!
Air Date: Tuesday, April 4th at 3:00pm (Disney XD US)

Bel can't get the mysterious masked Blader off his mind. When he's facing Ranzo, Bel sees Quadra. This doesn't sit right with Ranzo, who threatens to exit the Theater of the Abyss.

Thanks to KIO for helping with the translation.
so from what we know, everyone who has BU evos will both have and use them is qs, and I guess for beys that have been in qd/db, it'll be like the beys always looked like that, or(my personal hc) the beys start looking as they have in qd/db, but get infused with elemental energy.
(Jan. 14, 2023  5:17 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: 2) The Rebirth! Divine Belfyre!
爆誕! ディヴァインベリアル!!
Bakutan! Divuain Beriaru!

Thanks to YouTube's copyright system, the Japanese title is now known. The English translated title isn't going to be 100% accurate to what it will be in the English dub.

English dub title and American release date added.
(Jan. 26, 2023  10:19 AM)coolkid10123 Wrote: so, bels bey must have broke

That or he's upgrading, but it most likely was destroyed... if so this will be the fastest bey break in burst
Or maybe the Elemental Powers were be absorbs or channeled through Devastate Belfyre B7 (Perfect Gear) cause it to evolved or break apart from the surge?
I don’t think so let find out bel bey might get destroyed she is powerful opponent after all please wait and see on Spring 2023 for the anime
Here is the image of Bel holding his Divine Belfyre show it bottom side in his hand.

[Image: 339156794_950658003015331_15033676625690...e=642C3A4D]
(Apr. 01, 2023  7:57 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here is the image of Bel holding his Divine Belfyre show it bottom side in his hand.

[Image: 339156794_950658003015331_15033676625690...e=642C3A4D]
Nice shot
Here is the Preview for the second episode, showing the newly evolved Divine Belfyre B8 in anime version up against Lightning Pandora Endless P8:

I can't wait to see Belfyre's new evolved form from Quad Drive to Elemental (Quad Strike) Bey.
(Apr. 03, 2023  2:44 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here is the Preview for the second episode, showing the newly evolved Divine Belfyre B8 in anime version up against Lightning Pandora Endless P8:

I can't wait to see Belfyre's new evolved form from Quad Drive to Elemental (Quad Strike) Bey.
Those final shots at the end of Bell's face and pandora striking down on Belfye.. looking foward to tomorrow's episode.
The description of the 2nd episode, Bel can't get the Masked Bladers (Quadra / Pri Forsythe) off of his hands. That mean Pri follow Bel to Phantom Gate to challenge him into a battle that be a good chance to test out his newly evolved Divine Belfyre.
(Apr. 03, 2023  5:02 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2023  2:44 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here is the Preview for the second episode, showing the newly evolved Divine Belfyre B8 in anime version up against Lightning Pandora Endless P8:

Those final shots at the end of Bell's face and pandora striking down on Belfye.. looking foward to tomorrow's episode.
What did you just say? Tommorow? Damn, I thought it would be next week. That's hype.
(Jan. 14, 2023  5:17 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: 2) The Rebirth! Divine Belfyre!
爆誕! ディヴァインベリアル!!
Bakutan! Divain Beriaru!

Thanks to YouTube's copyright system, the Japanese title is now known. The English translated title isn't going to be 100% accurate to what it will be in the English dub.

This is why you should read full posts kids.

At this point i've accepted the weird reality that the burst universe lives in where TT and Hasbro beys can coexist for no explained reason. Looking forward to the battles.
(Apr. 04, 2023  12:23 AM)Cath Wrote: Tomorrow? 💀

Yup. I think they're releasing episodes everyday this week up till Saturday. From then on it will be weekly releases.
(Apr. 04, 2023  12:27 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2023  12:23 AM)Cath Wrote: Tomorrow? 💀

Yup. I think they're releasing episodes everyday this week up till Saturday. From then on it will be weekly releases.
Considering after this week they will be releasing one episode each week how long should Quadstrike go on for?
(Apr. 04, 2023  12:45 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2023  12:27 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Yup. I think they're releasing episodes everyday this week up till Saturday. From then on it will be weekly releases.
Considering after this week they will be releasing one episode each week how long should Quadstrike go on for?

If we assume there's 26 episodes, 1 per week with no breaks starting this saturday, my calculations say August 26th.
(Apr. 04, 2023  12:16 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2023  5:02 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: Those final shots at the end of Bell's face and pandora striking down on Belfye.. looking foward to tomorrow's episode.
What did you just say? Tommorow? Damn, I thought it would be next week. That's hype.

The shots from this preview are from episode 2 right? Episode 2 comes out tomorrow so that's what I was referring to..

Episode 2 thoughts:
(Apr. 04, 2023  12:29 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Episode 2 thoughts:

Hate to bother you but may you please tell me how you get your comments to have the "click to view" option when posting comments that contain spoilers because I've been doing it wrong since I got here.
(Apr. 04, 2023  12:39 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2023  12:29 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Episode 2 thoughts:

Hate to bother you but may you please tell me how you get your comments to have the "click to view" option when posting comments that contain spoilers because I've been doing it wrong since I got here.
Put spoiler before sentence then put /spoiler after sentence. Put brackets around both spoiler and /spoiler.
(Apr. 04, 2023  1:29 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2023  12:39 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: Hate to bother you but may you please tell me how you get your comments to have the "click to view" option when posting comments that contain spoilers because I've been doing it wrong since I got here.
Put spoiler before sentence then put /spoiler after sentence. Put brackets around both spoiler and /spoiler.

Thank you so much! Just edited my other comment, 😁
Two episodes released and I enjoy this season a lot more than Sparking and DB. Quadra is top reason why I keep going with this anime, love her character.
This episode wasn't as action packed but the character interactions are heavy here. I'd give this episode a solid 8/10. Next episode is gonna be a 10/10 because of Dante.