Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #15

Aiga let’s go! Talk some sense into Pax 💪
Kitt was awesome this episode and it really shows why he’s a member of BC Sol. I can see why he’s such a popular pick for a lot of events because not only is he on the worlds best team but he also trains with 5 of the worlds best bladers. So it was nice to see the progress of his training. I’m also getting the feeling Aiga is the sole champion at this point based on the dialogue, So its basically just sparking again.
(Jul. 08, 2023  3:48 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Kitt was awesome this episode and it really shows why he’s a member of BC Sol. I can see why he’s such a popular pick for a lot of events because not only is he on the worlds best team but he also trains with 5 of the worlds best bladers. So it was nice to see the progress of his training. I’m also getting the feeling Aiga is the sole champion at this point based on the dialogue.

Who do you think will beat Kitt? I have to go with Bell.
(Jul. 08, 2023  4:06 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2023  3:48 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Kitt was awesome this episode and it really shows why he’s a member of BC Sol. I can see why he’s such a popular pick for a lot of events because not only is he on the worlds best team but he also trains with 5 of the worlds best bladers. So it was nice to see the progress of his training. I’m also getting the feeling Aiga is the sole champion at this point based on the dialogue.

Who do you think will beat Kitt? I have to go with Bell.
“Of course Ill win im the dark prince!” But yea Bell is definitely going to beat Kitt, he has to in order to challenge Aiga. But Aiga or Valt could beat Kitt before Bell does depending on the battle marathon next episode.