Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #1

This episode got some serious season 1 & 2 vibes.  Really loved seeing Valt using his first launch style again. The adaptation to this new system is really well done too. A 10/10 episode for me.
Episode was good! Good start all things considered. I do miss the lack of gimmick interactions that I'm used to from the Japanese version of the anime, but it is what it is.

Funny how Ranzo points out the Armor Tip gimmick to Bel who barely cares, when it's the exact same gimmick as Ilya's Magma Ifrit.
This episode was actually really good, im still getting used to seeing more Hasbro beys in the anime but all things considered, great start to Season 7. Really liking the character of Quadra (Pri), i hope she's treated better than Ilya was.

I really enjoyed this premiere. A pretty good start to the season. We were introduced to the main rival early on, setting up the threads of their dynamic. We also got set up for the world building. And of course it was great seeing my boy Valt again. I'm liking Quadra already. All around good episode. I definitely got some S1&2 vibes which is a good sign considering how great those two seasons are. Looking forward to more!
Thoughts On Episode One:
Something i just caught upon a rewatch of the episode but i love how Quadra just straight up Naruto runs to the Element Temple in the start of the episode. XD
I must say this was a pretty good start to quadstrike. It was pretty enjoyable. I also want to say hasbro does a pretty good job at making the models look really good. I know this is only the first episode but based on what we’ve seen the models look pretty good. Im hoping that this continues. But about the actual episode itself i like the introduction to quadra, they gave some pretty cool battles throughout the episode, it also has some really fun character interactions and…lets not forget the Legend of Legends, wonder Boy Valt Aoi. What can i say he just makes the episode better to me. Overall a pretty good start im looking forward to the rest of the season.
So far so good. I was going in into this full dread of the sight of Quadra completely decimating the previous cast with ease and (like she did in the promotional video of the full opening) utterly hogging the screen time but I 'm utterly happy to see that wasn't the case.

The show really feels like a continuation of the previous series. Loving the interactions between Valt and company along with that lighthearted humor.

Even if it was on technicality, I'm glad Ranzo got a major win.
The return of the one and only Legend of Legends, the World Champion Valt Aoi.

[Image: valt-aoi-quadstrike-ep-1.gif]
(Apr. 04, 2023  12:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The return of the one and only Legend of Legends, the World Champion Valt Aoi.

I said it once and I’ll say it again. He’s sooo cool. He just keeps getting better with each episode.
(Apr. 04, 2023  12:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The return of the one and only Legend of Legends, the World Champion Valt Aoi.

Nah, that was clean as h3ll! Man, I wish we got more of Valt with his hair down, he looks so cool with it.
(Apr. 04, 2023  6:45 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:

I said it once and I’ll say it again. He’s sooo cool. He just keeps getting better with each episode.
It's always a joy to see Valt on screen.
Valt's top 5 spotlight episodes have got to be:

Beyblade Burst episode 51
Beyblade Burst God episode 51
Beyblade Burst Cho-Z episode 37
Beyblade Burst Sparking episode 48
Beyblade Burst DB episode 50
(Apr. 04, 2023  8:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Valt top 5 spotlight episodes have got to be:

Beyblade Burst episode 51
Beyblade Burst God episode 51
Beyblade Burst Cho-Z episode 37
Beyblade Burst Sparking episode 48
Beyblade Burst DB episode 50
GT episode 7? But also, your list is very good.
hold up is ranzo world champion now or something
(Apr. 05, 2023  1:28 AM)Spinning Lego Wrote: hold up is ranzo world champion now or something

No. Champion/winner of that particular tournament. Valt is the World Champion.
Someone who have Disneynow US, PLEASE share through telegram channel
(Apr. 10, 2023  1:31 PM)premprakash1998 Wrote: Someone who have Disneynow US, PLEASE share through telegram channel

You can just download the app...
(Apr. 10, 2023  6:20 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  1:31 PM)premprakash1998 Wrote: Someone who have Disneynow US, PLEASE share through telegram channel

You can just download the app...

They're not in the US