Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #1

1) Thunder and Lightning! Elemental Power!
爆裂! 爆雷! エレメントパワー!!
Bakuretsu! Bakurai! Eremento Pawā!
Air Date: Monday, April 3rd at 3:00pm (Disney XD US)

The Grand Masquerade Bey Tournament is here! Bladers have gathered at a mysterious "Power Spot", overflowing with elemental energy. Bel faces off with the masked Blader Quadra.

Thanks to KIO for helping with the translation.
My guess is that Devastation Belfrye will break but will have to wait and see also hopefully the episode premiere date isn’t to far.
I tried doing a sample upload of the opening theme myself and I got the title for episode 2. Credit goes to TitaniumNinja74 for finding this out.

originalzankye
I never thought I'd see these days come back. Feels amazing to be seeing these episode title forums again. Can't wait for those episode reviews, I missed them.
(Jan. 14, 2023  5:14 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: 1) Thunder and Lightning! Elemental Power!
爆裂! 爆雷! エレメントパワー!!
Bakuretsu! Bakurai! Eremento Pawā!
Air Date: Monday, April 3rd at 3:00pm (Disney XD US)

Thanks to YouTube's copyright system, the Japanese title is now known. The English translated title isn't going to be 100% accurate to what it will be in the English dub.

Thanks to KIO for helping with the translation.

English dub title and American release date added.
this starting off good!
I see the promo teaser on Disney XD, I think on the 1st episode, Bel, Ranzo, Hanna, Valt, and Jinemon went to a masquerade Beyblade festival, until Bel & Ranzo find themselves in a strange ancient ruins to came to life with elemental powers of Fire, Lightning, Water, & Wind. Suddenly find a beystadium in the ruins later, Quardra appears to challenge Bel in a battle.

That be a guess on the 1st episode of Quad Strike.
Maybe will find out soon on this spring on April 3 2023 in Disney XD at 3.00 pm l might watch it on spring break while l on vacation l might maybe l real hope Bel beat mystery blader name Quadra l real hope let find out in 4 days let find out

No spoilers please let find out on this spring on April 3 2023 on Disney XD just clarify that l don’t think we will get Japanese version or sub for this because it is Hasbro exclusive season after all l think only on American version mean English version for just English English voice actors English episode on YouTube channel there are ready a English trailer and English opening and English exclusive full version or full opening and exclusive English music video thank Kayla

I think the intro is the opening and Bel beys will be done for and he have to build a new bey then maybe later rematch Quadra and battle Dante in episode 3 my guess l don’t know because anime is not out yet maybe find out soon l hope they post on YouTube channel
Final Episode One Predictions:
We’ll see if this ends up being accurate to the actual episode.
Here is the episode Description, The Grand Masquerade Bey Tournament is here. Bladers have gathered at a mysterious power spot overflowing with Elemental energy. Bell is up against.

The rest of it, is not there. So when the first episode came, the whole description will be appear.
I so excited about this season to came out it might be the best ever or not some people hate Hasbro beys after all
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike premiered on **9Go!** (Australia) yesterday, (April 9th 10:00 AM AEST)

https://tvguide.9now.com.au/program/beyb...ke/421550/

If you have a free 9GO account, you can watch it for free.
How long was the episode? Is it 26 minutes?
First episode was pretty good

(Apr. 03, 2023  12:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: How long was the episode? Is it 26 minutes?

Yeah it was 26 minutes

Edit: 23 mins not 26. My bad about the mistake.
Hey Guys, Check out this links, I found. It the link to very first episode of Beyblade Burst Quad Strike by Lui Koryu:

(Link removed)

It was so awesome, but I hasn't found the links to the 7th season google drive yet. Hope you like this one?
(Apr. 03, 2023  2:29 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Guys, Check out this links, I found. It the link to very first episode of Beyblade Burst Quad Strike by Lui Koryu:

(Link removed)

It was so awesome, but I hasn't found the links to the 7th season google drive yet. Hope you like this one?

You do know that this is against the WBO's rules, right?

(Apr. 03, 2023  12:03 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike premiered on **9Go!** (Australia) yesterday, (April 9th 10:00 AM AEST)

https://tvguide.9now.com.au/program/beyb...ke/421550/

If you have a free 9GO account, you can watch it for free.

That's a week from now. The season will also start on Cartoon Network in Canada on the same day.
Hey to be clear the WBO does not support piracy it is fine for you to post legal ways to watch like network but you can't drop that on the public forum.
Overall, this was a fine start to the season imo. I don't really have much to say tbh, stuff just kinda happened and there was a neat battle.
The intro (not the opening) and outro were pretty cool to look at though.
Also
(Apr. 03, 2023  5:07 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 23 minutes not 26 minutes.

Correct, I was kinda lazy an just put 26 mins. Sorry about that.
Please do not post illegal links here, it is against the rules. Apparently this episode was released on DisneyNow on demand at midnight PST today.