Beyblade Burst Manga Question

I was becoming interested in the Beyblade Burst manga series, but I didn't know how to access it. I don't care if I have to buy or download it, but does anyone have the links for the series (as well as Evolution).
Shogakukan Asia is publishing the collected volumes in English. There are two downsides to this... 1. Their distribution network doesn't reach the western world, so I've had to buy my copies from Books Kinokuniya Signapore. It arrives quickly but the shipping is rather pricey. 2. They are only at Volume 4, and it will be a long while before they catch up with where the series sits right now.

If you read Japanese or are learning to, the Japanese books can be purchased and shipped for MUCH cheaper from Books Kinokuniya's US webstore. These will include the color 4-panels on the inside of book jacket. (I think these were omitted from the English versions... I think... I can't check because I'm in the middle of moving and all my books are in a POD somewhere).

Link for Volume 9: http://www.kinokuniya.com/us/index.php/f...4091426505
(May. 15, 2018  11:17 PM)Cat Wrote: Shogakukan Asia is publishing the collected volumes in English.  There are two downsides to this... 1.  Their distribution network doesn't reach the western world, so I've had to buy my copies from Books Kinokuniya Signapore.  It arrives quickly but the shipping is rather pricey.  2.  They are only at Volume 4, and it will be a long while before they catch up with where the series sits right now.

If you read Japanese or are learning to, the Japanese books can be purchased and shipped for MUCH cheaper from Books Kinokuniya's US webstore.  These will include the color 4-panels on the inside of book jacket.  (I think these were omitted from the English versions... I think... I can't check because I'm in the middle of moving and all my books are in a POD somewhere).  

Link for Volume 9:  http://www.kinokuniya.com/us/index.php/f...4091426505

Thanks for this, it really helps.