Beyblade Burst Manga Licensed!

(Jul. 16, 2017  1:29 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2017  4:34 AM)Cat Wrote: Volume 2 is now available.   Featuring chapters 5 through 9 (The district finals to the end of the repechage tournament).

https://singapore.kinokuniya.com/bw/9789811131295

I didn't expect to see the second English volume this soon, I hope they keep this pace up!

Does the first volume still come with the free Valtryek layer

Yes, although it's comes with a TT Valkyrie instead of a Hasbro one
(Jul. 16, 2017  2:16 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2017  1:29 AM)mj9 Wrote: Does the first volume still come with the free Valtryek layer

Yes, although it's comes with a TT Valkyrie instead of a Hasbro one

So if I order from that site I'll get the Valkyrie layer
(Jul. 16, 2017  3:49 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2017  2:16 AM)Mage Wrote: Yes, although it's comes with a TT Valkyrie instead of a Hasbro one

So if I order from that site I'll get the Valkyrie layer

I'm not exactly sure but @[Cat] can you tell us if the Valkyrie layer was in the book or was it outside of it

Wait, why doesn't it tag them?
Thx Jimmyjazz39'
(Jul. 16, 2017  4:06 AM)Mage Wrote: Wait, why doesn't it tag them?

because you tag like this @[----]
The gold Valtryek I received came inside the same cellophane that the book was shrink-wrapped in.   In other words, yes, it all travels together.   You always have the option of emailing Kinokuniya Singapore or just asking Shogakukan Asia on their Facebook page.  Both of them are pretty good about responding to customer inquiries.
(Jul. 16, 2017  3:17 PM)Cat Wrote: The gold Valtryek I received came inside the same cellophane that the book was shrink-wrapped in.   In other words, yes, it all travels together.   You always have the option of emailing Kinokuniya Singapore or just asking Shogakukan Asia on their Facebook page.  Both of them are pretty good about responding to customer inquiries.

Why when I got to order it costs $40 to ship?
(Jul. 17, 2017  2:25 AM)mj9 Wrote: Why when I got to order it costs $40 to ship?

Because it is displayed in Singapore dollars.  Notice it says "S$."   In US currency that's about $28.50.   Still steep for shipping, but cheaper than buying four or five issues of CoroCoro.
Volume 3 of Beyblade Burst in English is now available:
https://singapore.kinokuniya.com/bw/9789811136788

If you were following the fan-translation from Goldenroze Scans and wish to pick up where they left off, this is the book to get.