Beyblade Burst Legends: The Beys:

All beys are evolutions to their Cho-Z(or God) version. Even though this story replaces Gt, some beys from Gt will be remade. I actually draw these. Legend beys are basically Cho-Z beys but in the story let the bladers resonate easier with their beys. If you would like to help come up with names and combos for beys I don't have a prefix and combos for. If you want to create custom parts for them, feel free to(for combos). I'll edit this post to update and add beys. If you guys have bey ideas to add, pls feel free to post them(such as your own beys and stuff)

Main Bey: Saber Valkyrie Slice Transcend: Saber Valkyrie has metal on the blades and rubber for big and powerful attacks. Slice is an upgraded Zenith. Transcend is Ultimate Reboot but the reboot stick is metal and the rubber wears down like Evolution and Variable.

Thunder Spriggan 100 Xtend+: Thunder Spriggan has metal and rubber and is dual-spin like Lord. 100 is ) and Proof mixed together but the Proof part is a bit cut off.

Binary Fafnir Flash Snap: Binary Fafnir has the 3 blades of Geist but the counter-attack gimmick has been removed(and the bey obviously has rubber, what am I, Hasbro?) Flash is basically Hurricane mixed with Proof so it is basically a free-spinning Proof. Snap is Bearing but with the "break" gimmick of Absorb and Nothing.

Monarch Xcalibur Strike Ultimate Sword: Monarch Xcalibur basically is a mix of Buster and Sieg and the sword lock gimmick is removed so it will always remain in place like Sieg(and the blade is metal). Strike is basically Convert but it has a balanced mode and an unbalanced mode, balanced mode lets the bey be calm while unbalanced mode lets it be like Buster when the blade is extended. Ultimate Sword is Sword with a wider metal tip and the 2 blades on sword become 4(should they become 4?).

Ω Achilles 100 Portal: Ω Achilles is a mix of Cho-Z Achilles and Union, it starts out in a speed mode like form and then after a few hits(haven't decided how much yet) the blades extend to a power mode like form for better attacks. 100 is explained in Thunder Spriggan. Portal is a mix of Xt+ and Dm, attack has rubber, defense is attack with a little bit of stamina mode showing up, and stamina mode is sharp tip showing up, it has a short attack, high attack, short defense, high defense, and stamina.

Pure Phoenix Sting Ultimate Atomic: Pure Phoenix is just Perfect Phoenix basically but I chose that name because, in my story, a new blader owns it and made Phoenix pure. Sting is the same one as Ace Dragon. Ultimate Atomic is Atomic but the free-spinning ring is metal and the ball is POM.

Menace Longinus Nine'Dagger Destroy Metal: Menace Longinus is a mix of Nightmare and Zwei. Nine' is the dash version of Nine, similar to Aero and Aero'. Dagger is the same one on Buster. Destroy Metal is Destroy but the free-spinning plate is metal.

Defender Forneus Stretch Nuclear: Defender Forneus is Emperor Forneus but some blades come out at the beginning of the battle for attack potential(and has a little bit of a design change). Stretch is 100 but with 2 extra blades so it kinda looks like an oval. Nuclear is Yard but there is an extra free-spinning piece.

Hover Knight Flight Bearing: Hover Knight is basically Air Knight with a bit of a design change and the metal is more on the outer part of the bey. Flight is gonna basically be Expand fused with a disc. Bearing is the one that comes on dC.

Hunter Hercules 7Proof Snap: Hunter Hercules is Archer but the red parts on the blades that extend are rubber. 7 is the one of Dread Bahamut and others, Proof is the one on Geist and Heaven, Snap is the one on Binary.

Surf Trident ?? ?: Surf Trident is basically Screw Trident but with more attack potential.

Triumph Victoria 10Dagger Ultimate Reboot: Triumph Victoria is an attack-type that has Valkyrie's blades and has small blades to make it kinda have defense potential. 10Degger and Ultimate Reboot have been used before.

Siren Wyvern Hurricane Yard: Siren Wyvern is Tornado but with metal and has two tunnels(it'll be better for you guys could see, I might add the pics later). Hurricane is the one on Bushin Ashura. Yard is the one on Emperor.

Gladiator Satomb 7Hakai Helix: Gladiator Satomb(I'm not calling it by it's other name) is Kinetic/Kreis but with metal, blade change(kinda), and a design change. 7 is the one on Dread Bahamut. Helix is a mix of Glaive and Under. Helix is Loop but with a metal tip and 4 "wheels".

Universal Pegasus 00Blade Quick'. Universal Pegasus is a mix of Samurai Pegasus and Galaxy Pegasus. 00 is the one on CZA. Blade is a 3 bladed frame(and is a mix of Vortex and Proof). Quick' is the one that comes on Storm Pegasis.

Overload Dragon Fury Rush: Overload Dragon is a mix of Ace and Imperial, it has a gimmick where if you launch it hard enough, golden blades come out. Fury is basically Sting with metal points. Rush is a driver where when you launch it hard enough,it becomes a wide flat and zooms(or rushes) around the stadium and then later a metal stick comes out and becomes a skinny flat so it conserves stamina but is still attack.

Chance Joker Switch Twitch: Chance Joker is a bey where it has 2 blades like Judgement, one is made of rubber like Judgement and another has metal on the inside, it is supposed to be unbalanced and it has a mini burst stopper that comes out. Switch is a disc where it starts in 4 bladed mode and later(because of Twitch)it hits the stadium and turns into 8 blades. Twitch is a driver with an in battle mode change, it starts in Attack and later wobbles(and like Trick) hits the stadium and becomes stamina.

Blazing Salamander ?? ?: Blazing Salamander is an upgraded Heck Salamander.

? Kerbeus ?? ?: ? Kerbeus is an upgraded Guardian Kerbeus(I'm ignoring Hazard because it's not owned by Ken).

? Chronos ?? ?: ? Chronos is an upgrade Alter Chronos with metal.

Spirit Orion ?? Bearing: Spirit Orion is a burst version of Phantom Orion(with a design change). Bearing is the one on dC.

Inferno (L)Drago ?Blade (Unnamed Driver): Inferno Drago is a mix of Meteo, Meteo Rush, and Destroy; it has two modes(manual change): Assault mode(3 small blades in addition to the 3 main blades) and Absorb Mode(the 3 blades are replaced with 3 rubber blades). Blade is the frame on Universal Pegasus. (Unnamed Driver) is a driver that when launched, it becomes whole flat(attack mode) and then later a tip comes out(stamina mode).

? Leo ?? ?: ? Leo is a mix of Fang and Rock Leone, it has two modes(manual change), attack(the three main "blades" with gaps between them) and defense(three small blades fill the gaps).

Doomsday Valkyrie ?? ?: A shadow Valkyrie, has blades like Slash and has an in-battle mode change, it starts with 3 blades but later after some clicks(like Dread and Heaven), 3 small wings come out(Blitz Mode).

? Sagittarius ?? (Unnamed Driver): ? Sagittarius is a mix of Flash and Flame. (Unnamed Driver) is a driver with a metal tip and free-spinning ring around the metal tip and is wide(basically like a metal sharp with an extra gimmick)

I'm gonna make a Diabolos, Y(G)enesis, and Apocalypse.
battlefeild chronos 00proof zeta'

(Dec. 14, 2019  1:40 AM)Foxblade Wrote: battlefeild chronos 00proof zeta'

This bey starts with rubber atack blades then they contract [like reboot] then has a smother surface area for stamina and defence

toxic kerbeus hurricane atomic metal [as explained above on wyvern] you can make up the gimic

This bey starts with rubber atack blades then they contract [like reboot] then has a smother surface area for stamina and defence

toxic kerbeus hurricane atomic metal [as explained above on wyvern] you can make up the gimic

Why battlefield? Why Toxic
(Dec. 14, 2019  1:48 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote:

idk i just thought that those could be good names
(Dec. 14, 2019  1:51 AM)Foxblade Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  1:48 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: idk i just thought that those could be good names

hmmm, Toxic no bc it's related to Hazard and I'm ignoring it because it's not owned by Ken. Battlefield has no relation to Alter or Chronos or it's gimmicks

I'm currently redrawing Ω Achilles.