Beyblade Burst Layer teeth/burst mechanism Discussion

(Oct. 08, 2015  1:54 AM)Stars Wrote: So I was able to borrow a screwdriver to take the teeth thing off the of the top layer so i took plenty of photos.....

Valkyrie
Spriggan
Ragnaruk
Kerbeus
Deathscyther (One of the screw got stripped from the factory...)
Wyvern
I'll post more when i get the newer releases Smile (Need Odin, Trident, etc)

Your images don't work, haha.
images fixed Imgur is being a potato now days.....lol
(Sep. 18, 2015  9:10 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Update on my nail polish Valkyrie tooth fix
O yeah, I forgot about this. It sucks. It works for like 5 bursts and then goes back to sucking again. Not worth all of the time and effort of carving out the teeth
The first post was updated with Wyvern, Trident and Amaterios. Admittedly, Wyvern and Amaterios had already gone through a good round of testing before I observed them thoroughly, and Amaterios definitely shows signs of wear (one tooth is slightly bent, but in the opposite direction of a burst somehow hah), however I think their initial disposition was still obvious.
Is there a uniform list of layers that wear down easier? If not, I think we should have one. Maybe incorporate it into the Beywiki?
Sure, but I think there is only Valkyrie for the most, and my own Amaterios had so-so teeth after just a few battles, but apparently not others'.
Decided to take a shot at some teeth photos. I had to touch up some photos since the raw photos weren't that sharp. I'm definitely willing to retake, but here's what I got done.

Valkyrie

Spriggan

Ragnaruk

Kerbeus

Deathscyther

Wyvern

Horusood

Trident

Miniboros

Unicorn
Nice pics, thanks for sharing!
I juat figured out one solution. I put tape on the valkyrie's teeth so that the tape protect the teeth from wearing down.Is it legal in tournaments?
(Sep. 18, 2016  1:53 PM)Aronno Wrote: I juat figured out one solution. I put tape on the valkyrie's teeth so that the tape protect the teeth from wearing down.Is it legal in tournaments?

No it's illegal in WBO tournaments.
In fact, that is illegal for any sort of tournament, not just for the World Beyblade Organization's events.
(Sep. 18, 2016  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In fact, that is illegal for any sort of tournament, not just for the World Beyblade Organization's events.

Oh yeah sorry I forgot about that.
But why?It burst perfectly.I tested it.
(Sep. 19, 2016  10:37 AM)Aronno Wrote: But why?It burst perfectly.I tested it.

Because it's cheating and if it bursts perfectly that's bad.
(Sep. 19, 2016  10:37 AM)Aronno Wrote: But why?It burst perfectly.I tested it.

You're modifying its performance using a 'foreign' substance. This would not be allowed in official WBBA and WBO tournaments either.
Foreign substance or not, the locking/assembly mechanisms of Burst aren't to be modified with an intent to alter their performance, regardless of whether that may be to make Layers harder to unlock or to increase the durability of their teeth.
Illegal or not,isn't it at least protect the teeth from wearing?We can practise by it
No we cannot, because we practice for the sake of being ready for tournaments and providing results that would translate well for tournaments, so the tape changes that performance and the results would be irrelevant.
Well, I mean ... you paid for it, you can do whatever you want with it. I think by now you understand the reasons most people would be against it.