Beyblade Burst God Episode #51 (March 26, 2018)

This episode was epic ! Fubuki Sumie is in this episode.
I will say this is not a review but are  SPOILERS. So,
This was so good and at the end we see A child Fubiki
(Mar. 26, 2018  10:47 AM)Naruto 1 Wrote: mil is noo good

wheres the proper link

Try again.
(Mar. 26, 2018  10:55 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: It wont work

http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc371055/
What are you guys talking about? The miomio link is working perfectly fine..
guys i have a good site for this Anime but upload will later only

i doubt that Suhasini

anyone found something

wat mamnava where is ig
Episode was amazing and battle was amazing... the animations were top notch in this epic finale!!! Can’t wait for next week though with ChouZ
I knew it...this episode was worth watching. Among all the beyblade series, This was the first time I watched all total 18 rounds in finals and the look of Valt's eyes in the 2nd burst finish was worth everything. This episode is very much unique among all the beyblade episodes.
And yes Fubuki can be seen in the end of episode which depicts the manga page consisting of shu and Fubuki. It was like two beasts fighting With all they have got.
I am saying it again...This episode was worth watching...And is unique in its own way.
Does this mean shu will not be in the third season?
(Mar. 26, 2018  12:42 PM)tezax Wrote: Does this mean shu will not be in the third season?
At this instance, I seriously cannot say anything.. But they won't just write down the Fubuki and Shu manga page to give us Fubuki's background? So maybe the writers have plans for him later in the season..
(Mar. 26, 2018  12:48 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  12:42 PM)tezax Wrote: Does this mean shu will not be in the third season?
At this instance, I seriously cannot say anything.. But they won't just write down the Fubuki and Shu manga page to give us Fubuki's background? So maybe the writers have plans for him later in the season..
Good, because if there won't be Shu I won't be watching it.
(Mar. 26, 2018  12:50 PM)tezax Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  12:48 PM)Suhasini Wrote: At this instance, I seriously cannot say anything.. But they won't just write down the Fubuki and Shu manga page to give us Fubuki's background? So maybe the writers have plans for him later in the season..
Good, because if there won't be Shu I won't be watching it.

well in order to check out whether Shu is there or not...U have to watch the episodes of Chou Z..
Either way if U r a fan of any beyblade burst character...U cannot escape the third series...
(Mar. 26, 2018  1:01 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  12:50 PM)tezax Wrote: Good, because if there won't be Shu I won't be watching it.

well in order to check out whether Shu is there or not...U have to watch the episodes of Chou Z..
Either way if U r a fan of any beyblade burst character...U cannot escape the third series...

True but I don't think writers will exclude Shu completely he has a very very huge fan base, they would like to capitalize on it. As far as this episode Valt finally met my expectations, his aggression matched that of Shu. Overall this season was really awesome.
Cause my Japanese is still not that good and I am curious... Did anyone understand what did Shu say before the final round and after the flash back he had of Season 1 episode 1? I am really curious..
Beyblade Burst God - Episode 51 (Review)
Wooooooo last episode of God Series, but what do I think?