Beyblade Burst God Episode #49 (March 12, 2018)

(Mar. 12, 2018  10:26 AM)Rise Wrote: Such satisfaction

(Mar. 12, 2018  5:44 PM)Limetka Wrote:
All I got to say about this episode was that it lived up to the hype. Shu has basically been a savage this entire tournament and I love it. His battle with Lui was everything I hoped it to be. This episode also made me love Lui's character more than I ever did with his consistency of his crazy unpredictable personalty even when he lost longinus (ha pun intended). Also we're finally seeing the serious Valt that I freaking admire back during the Nationals in season one. It's sad that this side of Valt is not shown enough in the series but against Free was the perfect opportunity and I honestly hope he wins by points and not how the manga did it just to show that he's truly ready to crush Shu in the finals otherwise it may look more like a asspull. Overall great episode 9/10. As for the next episode, the writers have finally decided to go supernatural on us and have the bey spirits act on it's own. Well at least from the way I see it, my personal theory of Valt in season one being possessed by valkyrie during certain battles in the nationals has some type of evidence!
(Mar. 12, 2018  11:52 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst God - Episode 49 (Review)

Actually he made his face like this. ...bcz....something just happened in his bey....the beyblade shined and then lui made the face.....and started to laugh. ....its lile he hot new power....

(Mar. 13, 2018  7:02 AM)Sid333 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  11:52 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst God - Episode 49 (Review)

Actually he made his face like this. ...bcz....something just happened in his bey....the beyblade shined and then lui made the face.....and started to laugh. ....its lile he hot new power....

Got*

(Mar. 13, 2018  7:02 AM)Sid333 Wrote: Actually he made his face like this. ...bcz....something just happened in his bey....the beyblade shined and then lui made the face.....and started to laugh. ....its lile he hot new power....

Got*
Ya I thought the same too he said "interesting" and gave that demonic laugh. In my perspective I think Lui saw that Longinus is ready to aqcuire new power by evolving in SuperZ series to crush Shu.

I am well aware of what happened... I'm just saying the face was creepy
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:10 PM)NPN Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2018  7:02 AM)Sid333 Wrote: Actually he made his face like this. ...bcz....something just happened in his bey....the beyblade shined and then lui made the face.....and started to laugh. ....its lile he hot new power....

Got*
Ya I thought the same too he said "interesting" and gave that demonic laugh. In my perspective I think Lui saw that Longinus is ready to aqcuire new power by evolving in SuperZ series to crush Shu.

as far as the new season is concerned is shu coming back? because there has been too much speculation about him returning in the second season and also the new season is shifting from Valt to Aiga ..so basically, i think shu won't be returning( im kinda sad).Even in the new beyblade super-Z poster shu is nowhere to been seen
(Mar. 19, 2018  7:32 AM)Half_Blood Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:10 PM)NPN Wrote: Ya I thought the same too he said "interesting" and gave that demonic laugh. In my perspective I think Lui saw that Longinus is ready to aqcuire new power by evolving in SuperZ series to crush Shu.

as far as the new season is concerned is shu coming back? because there has been too much speculation about him returning in the second season and also the new season is shifting from Valt to Aiga ..so basically, i think shu won't be returning( im kinda sad).Even in the new beyblade super-Z poster shu is nowhere to been seen

So what. Did you see Daigo/Daina in the good poster?
(Mar. 19, 2018  7:34 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  7:32 AM)Half_Blood Wrote: as far as the new season is concerned is shu coming back? because there has been too much speculation about him returning in the second season and also the new season is shifting from Valt to Aiga ..so basically, i think shu won't be returning( im kinda sad).Even in the new beyblade super-Z poster shu is nowhere to been seen

So what. Did you see Daigo/Daina in the good poster?
NO, but is he coming back?
(Mar. 19, 2018  7:32 AM)Half_Blood Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:10 PM)NPN Wrote: Ya I thought the same too he said "interesting" and gave that demonic laugh. In my perspective I think Lui saw that Longinus is ready to aqcuire new power by evolving in SuperZ series to crush Shu.

This was there in the Chouzetsu thread. 
https://image.ibb.co/bDkYhx/Amino.jpg

He might come back, but for a little screen time.
(Mar. 19, 2018  7:52 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  7:32 AM)Half_Blood Wrote: as far as the new season is concerned is shu coming back? because there has been too much speculation about him returning in the second season and also the new season is shifting from Valt to Aiga ..so basically, i think shu won't be returning( im kinda sad).Even in the new beyblade super-Z poster shu is nowhere to been seen
This was there in the Chouzetsu thread. 

i dont know why they are doing this...removing Shu from the lineup...Imean they could have brought him like how they brought Kai back with bladebreakers in plastic gen but no they simply would not bring Shu for as the main character like Valt and Aiga
(Mar. 19, 2018  8:54 AM)Half_Blood Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  7:52 AM)Suhasini Wrote: This was there in the Chouzetsu thread. 

i dont know why they are doing this...removing Shu from the lineup...Imean they could have brought him like how they brought Kai back with bladebreakers in plastic gen but no they simply would not bring Shu for as the main character like Valt and Aiga

My guess is that Fubuki will take Shu's role.
(Mar. 19, 2018  8:54 AM)Half_Blood Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  7:52 AM)Suhasini Wrote: This was there in the Chouzetsu thread. 

Shu served his purpose if you ask me. The only ideas I have for him is a plot revolving around him wanting to beat Valt, sort of like how Kai wanted to go out his way to beat Tyson in G-Rev. Another idea is if he became a mentor.
Could be. Maybe as Valt is gonna mentor Aiga, Shu will mentor Fubuki? Or they are saving the original cast for the World Championships or something?
(Mar. 19, 2018  1:05 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Could be. Maybe as Valt is gonna mentor Aiga, Shu will mentor Fubuki? Or they are saving the original cast for the World Championships or something?

If Shu would return it would make sense he would return as a mentor to one of the new cast.

Valt and Aiga act more like rivals trying to see who will come out on top. Almost Vegeta and Goku, in the way that one wants to surpass the other. Valt is most likely at the top, Aiga wants to be #1.

But like most of my posts I might have went on a tangent and drew an unnecessary parallel.