Beyblade Burst God Episode #35 (November 27th, 2017)

(Nov. 27, 2017  7:48 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Keep in mind that we have the World League Solo Championship now that the Team Championship has ended. While it won't follow the manga story we've seen so far, we'll be getting the 1-on-1 experience the manga has been getting, and some battles may be somewhat similar.

That means I was right when I predicted that we'll have a Solo Championship after the team battle. Joyful_2 Anyhow, I enjoyed this episode very much, and I agree that this is one of the best Burst god episode yet. But, the next episode is going to amazing and very unique. In the next episode, Red eye will be reveal! However, I already know who Red eye really is...still, I'm too excited to see who Red eye really is with my own two eyes. I think everyone is ~SUPER HYPED~ to see Red eye's identity being reveal.
So hyped for the Solo Championships. Now we can see even more battle combinations, hope to see more of Deep Chaos
(Nov. 29, 2017  5:35 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: That means I was right when I predicted that we'll have a Solo Championship after the team battle. Joyful_2

I mean, it was mentioned back in like, episode 10, it's information that's been around for a while.

But for you not knowing; yes, you did guess correctly, haha.
(Nov. 29, 2017  3:04 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  5:35 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: That means I was right when I predicted that we'll have a Solo Championship after the team battle. ^.^

I mean, it was mentioned back in like, episode 10, it's information that's been around for a while.

But for you not knowing; yes, you did guess correctly, haha.

no offense but it's kinda hard to catch that without subtitles
Understandable, though I do believe it was said somewhere around the same time it was airing?

Either way, yes; without subtitles or knowledge of Japanese, it's not immediately obvious.

(Nov. 29, 2017  5:35 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2017  7:48 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Keep in mind that we have the World League Solo Championship now that the Team Championship has ended. While it won't follow the manga story we've seen so far, we'll be getting the 1-on-1 experience the manga has been getting, and some battles may be somewhat similar.

That means I was right when I predicted that we'll have a Solo Championship after the team battle. ^.^ Anyhow, I enjoyed this episode very much, and I agree that this is one of the best Burst god episode yet. But, the next episode is going to amazing and very unique. In the next episode, Red eye will be reveal! However, I already know who Red eye really is...still, I'm too excited to see who Red eye really is with my own two eyes. I think everyone is ~SUPER HYPED~ to see Red eye's identity being reveal.

You guys really need to learn how to use spoiler tags, haha.

Code:
[spoiler]
Type a spoiler between tags like this and hey presto, you're saving someone from having a ruined day.
[/spoiler]
(Nov. 30, 2017  2:29 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: