Beyblade Burst GT Episode #4 (April 26, 2019)

(Apr. 20, 2019  7:11 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  7:09 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: I decided to give it another shot.

He’s talking about me.
Dope

Xsabx, don't worry, I wasn't talking about you.

(Apr. 20, 2019  6:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I mean, Gingka and Sora both had Pegasus, Tyson and Daichi both had Dragoon, Raul and Julia both had Pegasus, Xhan and Xhaka both had Xcalibur (and Sieg still existed when Buster was made).
I wish Sora got used more in future seasons.

No joke. Sora was definitely main character material and the few episodes he was in back in Metal Fight S1 were some of my favorites but he got pushed to the wayside for Masamune.

...That annoyed me to no end.
(Apr. 28, 2019  2:23 AM)IsaacGravity Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  7:11 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I wish Sora got used more in future seasons.

No joke. Sora was definitely main character material and the few episodes he was in back in Metal Fight S1 were some of my favorites but he got pushed to the wayside for Masamune.

You think that was the original plan or that's what you wanted cuz I can agree with both options.
Huh, they're both Lightning elemental, maybe that was the original plan and it got changed.
(Apr. 29, 2019  12:17 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2019  2:23 AM)IsaacGravity Wrote: No joke. Sora was definitely main character material and the few episodes he was in back in Metal Fight S1 were some of my favorites but he got pushed to the wayside for Masamune.

You think that was the original plan or that's what you wanted cuz I can agree with both options.
Huh, they're both Lightning elemental, maybe that was the original plan and it got changed.

No clue. It was just a waste of fun character with a tons of potential. Wish they did more with him (in the anime).

As for episodes 3 and 4 (got around to watching them today), episode 3 confirmed that Drum seems to neither know of or crossed paths with Free at all despite being a BC Sol understudy since he knew nothing of the Fafnir's series usual shtick. That Amane battle was really good though.

Fumiya...seems to be kinda just there for now. We're not supposed to like him and his outlook. And despite flaunting it, his charisma got nothing on Joshua and can't even be dared placed in the same time period as the king of charisma (and all-around great guy) Zac.

Episode 4 was alright. More of a set-up for the next.
(Apr. 29, 2019  4:59 AM)IsaacGravity Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2019  12:17 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: You think that was the original plan or that's what you wanted cuz I can agree with both options.

No clue. It was just a waste of fun character with a tons of potential. Wish they did more with him (in the anime).

As for episodes 3 and 4 (got around to watching them today), episode 3 confirmed that Drum seems to neither know of or crossed paths with Free at all despite being a BC Sol understudy since he knew nothing of the Fafnir's series usual shtick. That Amane battle was really good though.

Fumiya...seems to be kinda just there for now. We're not supposed to like him and his outlook. And despite flaunting it, his charisma got nothing on Joshua and can't even be dared placed in the same time period as the king of charisma (and all-around great guy) Zac.

Episode 4 was alright. More of a set-up for the next.

Maybe Free temporarily left BC Sol. Or Beyblade has a post 14 year old league and the other BC Sol members chose to move out. I'm excited for next week's battle too.