Beyblade Burst GT Episode #33 (November 15, 2019)

33) Genesis Activates!!
ジェネシス発動!!
Genesis Hatsudō
November 15, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/sQnST1r.jpg
so Gwynn finally shows off his power.
(Nov. 08, 2019  2:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: so Gwynn finally shows off his power.

The preview barely shows the battle tho. He'll probably break Judgement Joker.
(Nov. 08, 2019  2:58 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  2:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: so Gwynn finally shows off his power.

maybe. i wonder if he can use Dark Turbo like Arthur.
(Nov. 08, 2019  2:58 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:

I hope not. Joe can be a bit prideful, but he doesn't deserve that.
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:22 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  2:58 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: The preview barely shows the battle tho. He'll probably break Judgement Joker.

I hope not. Joe can be a bit prideful, but he doesn't deserve that.

Joe is kinda irrelevant at this point i dont think Joker will break but joe is most likely gonna lose to gwynn
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:22 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I hope not. Joe can be a bit prideful, but he doesn't deserve that.

Joe is kinda irrelevant at this point i dont think Joker will break but joe is most likely gonna lose to gwynn

newcomers will  beyblade definitely win their first match so they will get 100% gwyn
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:04 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  2:58 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: The preview barely shows the battle tho. He'll probably break Judgement Joker.

maybe. i wonder if he can use Dark Turbo like Arthur.

He won't use Dark Turbo. Apocalypse is the bey of Darkness. Genesis is the bey of Light. Arthur uses Dark Turbo. Gwyn will probably use something called Light/ White Turbo.
(Nov. 08, 2019  4:32 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:04 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: maybe. i wonder if he can use Dark Turbo like Arthur.

He won't use Dark Turbo. Apocalypse is the bey of Darkness. Genesis is the bey of Light. Arthur uses Dark Turbo. Gwyn will probably use something called Light/ White Turbo.

that sounds kinda cool tho
it's a shame they didn't make him a girl
(Nov. 08, 2019  8:59 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: it's a shame they didn't make him a girl

I'm kinda glad because them people would ship him with Drum and some fanart goes a little too far...
(Nov. 08, 2019  4:24 PM)avery007 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Joe is kinda irrelevant at this point i dont think Joker will break but joe is most likely gonna lose to gwynn

newcomers will  beyblade definitely win their first match so they will get 100% gwyn

Blind on his first battle lost to delta lmao
(Nov. 08, 2019  10:07 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  8:59 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: it's a shame they didn't make him a girl

I'm kinda glad because them people would ship him with Drum and some fanart goes a little too far...

do you think we are that dirty
if the characters bey is the name of the episode they will win
Blind loss to Delta, He lost to Drum and then lost to Drum again Unhappy I wish Bahamut could win at least one match.
I will watch too so that will gt 33