Beyblade Burst GT Episode #32 (November 8, 2019)

Cool episode I’m really starting to like Gwynn
Gwynn is so adorable honestly i love him
(Nov. 03, 2019  7:17 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  6:34 PM)Ghostly Wrote: So is Gwynn/Green a friend or an enemy? Is he/she good or bad? She/he has a bey that is similar to Apocalypse, so what do you think? She/he was also in the Preview of Episode 32. I assume she/he looks like a half good and half bad.

.....He might have a relation with Arthur, maybe his fiercest rival or his leader (maybe, Gwyn is the leader of Hell and he leads Drum to Arthur, maybe so that he can crush him once and for all tho he could have done it himself) or maybe his friend or sort. But I feel they won’t have a connection. 

It's worth noting that Genesis = Biblical creation of the world, and Apocalypse = Biblical destruction of the world.  Gwynn has the creative power to make better beys and an almost godlike understanding of the forces that affect them.  Arthur's theme is destruction.  He announced his presence to the world by destroying the championship belt.
(Nov. 08, 2019  4:04 PM)Cat Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  7:17 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: .....He might have a relation with Arthur, maybe his fiercest rival or his leader (maybe, Gwyn is the leader of Hell and he leads Drum to Arthur, maybe so that he can crush him once and for all tho he could have done it himself) or maybe his friend or sort. But I feel they won’t have a connection. 

It's worth noting that Genesis = Biblical creation of the world, and Apocalypse = Biblical destruction of the world.  Gwynn has the creative power to make better beys and an almost godlike understanding of the forces that affect them.  Arthur's theme is destruction.  He announced his presence to the world by destroying the championship belt.

If Gwynn is like that then why did he destroy Ashura in the manga. Please explain.
(Nov. 08, 2019  7:36 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  4:04 PM)Cat Wrote: It's worth noting that Genesis = Biblical creation of the world, and Apocalypse = Biblical destruction of the world.  Gwynn has the creative power to make better beys and an almost godlike understanding of the forces that affect them.  Arthur's theme is destruction.  He announced his presence to the world by destroying the championship belt.

If Gwynn is like that then why did he destroy Ashura in the manga. Please explain.

it was by accident at worst
(Nov. 08, 2019  7:36 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: If Gwynn is like that then why did he destroy Ashura in the manga. Please explain.

Can't son, I haven't read it.  I buy the collected volumes, not the monthly magazine.
(Nov. 09, 2019  12:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: Why is TT playing with my feelings?
[Image: cJu5kzz.jpg]
Hang on that chip is new and the driver too
(Nov. 09, 2019  10:26 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2019  12:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: Why is TT playing with my feelings?
[Image: cJu5kzz.jpg]
Hang on that chip is new and the driver too

No, it's just plain old Slash Valkyrie stock
(Nov. 09, 2019  10:38 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2019  10:26 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: Hang on that chip is new and the driver too

No, it's just plain old Slash Valkyrie stock
Looks like winning Valkyrie guess they got lazy
(Nov. 09, 2019  10:38 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2019  10:38 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: No, it's just plain old Slash Valkyrie stock
Looks like winning Valkyrie guess they got lazy

Yeah, but TT can't put the New Valkyrie in the opening just yet, until it gets revealed in the anime
(Nov. 09, 2019  10:40 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2019  10:38 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: Looks like winning Valkyrie guess they got lazy

Yeah, but TT can't put the New Valkyrie in the opening just yet, until it gets revealed in the anime
True
Blind has watched too much beywheelz... look how they massacred my boy....
ok gywyn just 10x cooler in the subtitles tt WHY THE HELL DID YOU WASTE SUCH A GOOD OPPTURIUTY JUST HAD TO CHANGE BOY TO GIRL IN THE BIO
sorry for the rant
(Nov. 13, 2019  10:32 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Who is the current World Champion?

Aiga, even after Arthur humiliated him.
(Nov. 13, 2019  10:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  10:32 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Who is the current World Champion?

Aiga, even after Arthur humiliated him.

I thought Arthur was the champion.
(Nov. 13, 2019  11:04 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  10:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: Aiga, even after Arthur humiliated him.

I thought Arthur was the champion.

Arthur isn't the world champ he doesn't care about the wbba title that's why he said it's time to replace the wbba old ways which includes the title. it's a useless title for him