Beyblade Burst GT: Champions

(Mar. 30, 2020  9:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Is Amane evil now??

Not really, but I’ll explain it in a later episode
EPISODE LIST PART 2
episode 16: The one who rules the stadium! Assault Aether!
episode 17: Finish this! Steel Claw!
episode 18: Final match! The power of unison!
episode 19: Awakening our Resonance! Going solo!
episode 20: The Val trials
episode 21: World champion! Aiga Akabane!
episode 22: The greatest arena
episode 23: Dark Resonance! The coming of Ares!
episode 24: Lets do it! The Tower of Deities!
episode 25: Shining Heaven and Blazing hell!
episode 26: Fight Together! Final Fury!
episode 27: almost there! Full Resonance!
episode 30: Grand Finals! Infinite Resonance!

might as well explain this now: after the Mythic Cup arc it goes to Aiga's tournament. by the first episode list you've prob already seen the whole metal thing. I won't explain to much but think of it as if they were all handed Chouzetsu versions of their beys just for that tournament. I hope people don't get confused, and now its time for me to write the next episode.

Episode 6: Poltergeist! Thrash boost!
Drum: All right Dragon! Let's give em our full power! Free: His aura is powerful. Referee: Ready....Set! 3.2.1.GO SHOOT! *Dragon speeds around the rim* Free: Do it! Drain beam! *Fafnir clashes with Dragon slowly draining its spin* Drum: Dragon! Push em back! *Dragon's rebound wing hits Fafnir Launching it to the center* Drum: Vulcan Barrage!! Free: what! *Drum turns Vulcan Flash from a one hit finisher to a barrage to deal heavy damage* *Fafnir is knocked into the air* Free: You just made a mistake! *Free tenses up making his veins seem to pop out* Free: THRASH BOOST!!! *Fafnir lands and its tip pushes down* *Fafnir smashes into Dragon making a blinding light* *When the light fades Dragon is up in the air and Fafnir seems to be spinning slowly around the rim* Drum: now's our chance! Dragon! *Drum's aura activates* *Dragon lands but before making contact is suddenly bashed from many different angles* Drum: What! Dragon, hang in there! *Free's eyes light up and Drum seems to find himself in a white void and free is nowhere to be seen* *suddenly the ground erupts behind Drum* Drum: WOAHH!! WHATS GOING ON! Dragon: Stop! Drum: huh? Dragon: you must face him! Drum: Allright! *Drum blue parts of his hair flares up as Blue flames burst out the ground to counter the ground behind him* *Free appears* Drum: Allright! I see you know! Lets do this Dragon! *Drum rushes at Free and tries to attack him* *Free catches Drum's punch* Free: You won't beat me that easily I'm surprised you can even see me. *Free throws Drum into the air* *Free attempts to hit Drum with a giant claw but drum stops it with his flames* Drum: I'm not losing easily either! *They both clash in the air dbz style* *Drum eventually knocks Free away. however, Free creates a platform of air and lands on the side of it* *Free springs off of it* Free: THRASH BOOST!!!!! *Free smashes into Drum and everything goes white as they return to the real world and Dragon is up in the air* Drum: oh no, Dragon! oh right-Glide Dragon!*Dragon rides the current back down to the stadium and Collides with Fafnir* Free: so this is it huh Fafnir? coming down at that speed, not to mention that insane amount of power. Fafnir: no Free, we must not give up yet Free: even if we Try to use our Dragon's to deflect him, we'll still lose Fafnir: I see. but one loss isn't the end of the world right? Free: of course not. *Fafnir bursts* Free: Good Job Drum: Yeah Dragon, we did it! we beat a number one blader! Announcer: THE GOLDEN BOY DRUM HAS DONE IT AGAIN! WITH FREE DEFEATED HE WILL FACE VALT NEXT!! *the crowd erupts* Valt: I'm waiting.....Drum!
Episode 7: It's time! Dragon vs Valkyrie!
*Drum is practicing at a beystadium away from the Victories a few hours before the finals* Drum: Go get em, Dragon! *Dragon speeds around the stadium* Drum: I believe in you! now lets win this! Dragon: Right! *later* Announcer: OOOOKKKK BOYS AND GIRLS!! TODAY IS THE MATCH YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, THE ONE, THE ONLY, VALT VS DRUM!!!! *The crowd seems to explode with all the noise they're making* *Drum and Valt step up to the stadium* Valt: listen...Drum. Apart of me wants me to let you win so you can keep going, but I won't! I'm not going easy on you, not for a chance! Me and Mythic Valkyrie are giving it everything we got! Drum: Same here, Valt! we're going 101%, and your going down! *Their auras flare up* Referee: Ready? Set! 3.2.1.GO SHOOT! *Valt and Valkyries aura seem to explode and take control of the stadium as Valkyrie hits the stadium floor*your going down! *Their auras flare up* Referee: Ready? Set! 3.2.1.GO SHOOT! *Valt and Valkyries aura seem to explode and take control of the stadium as Valkyrie hits the stadium floor*Drum: what the- *The world seems to go black and white as valkyrie smashes Dragon like a meteor into the stands* *Drum turns around* Drum: DRAGON-huh? *Drum turns back around as the world turns back into color and Dragon is still spinning as Valkyrie is about to collide with it* Dragon: don't lose focus, Drum.
Drum:r-Right! Glide, Dragon! *Dragon Dodges Valkyries attack and speeds around the rim, but Valkyrie quickly catches up and bangs Drum into the center* Valt: Go! Valkyrie! RUSH SHOOT!!! *Valkyrie smashes Drum left and right and up into the air* Valt:LEGEND- *Valkyrie rebounds off the wall into the air* ValtConfusedLASH!! *Dragon doesn't burst, but is knocked even higher into the air and comes down like a meteor. It's rebound wings are fully pushed back and locked in place revealing the golden blades, but it has pretty much no stamina*Drum: D-DRAGON HOLD ON!! *Valkyrie lands and goes for the kill* Valt: Finish this! *Valkyrie smashes Dragon outside the stadium* Drum: We were....absolutely destroyed....Referee:Valt gets an over finish! the score is 1-0! Announcer: WOAH THAT WaS CRAZY!! THE WONDER BOY VaLT AOI IS DELIVERING WITH MORE OF HIS INSANE BATTLES!!!! *Valt hands Drum Dragon* Valt: I told you I wasn't going easy on you!
EPISODE LIST 3

31: The GT 3 Return! Angel's Flash!
32: A new member? Royal Flush!
33: Tag Battle mania! The Victories return!
34: Legends team up! The toughest battle!
35: Breakthrough your limits! Combination attack!
36: Deathly stars! Apocalypse Aether!
37: Friendship! Golden Flush!
38: Galactic Breaker! It all comes down to this!
39: Mission Impossible! Get to the roof!
40: Tartarus throw down!
41: Delta!!!! Barrage Diabolos!
42: Valt evolves! Rise Valkyrie!
43: The GT 3 splits up! Breakdown!
44: Breakthrough! Rise up!
45: A union! Achilles evolves!

also sorry but the next episode is delayed
Episode 8: Full strength! Victory Saber!
Announcer: BOYS AND GIRLS THAT WAS AN INSANE BATTLE FROM VALT? BUT HOW WILL DRUM RESPOND IN THE NEXT ONE? *Drum smiles* Drum: Me and Dragon know that, so next time we'll hit you with everything we got! Referee: Ready? Set! 3.2.1.GO SHOOT! *Valkyrie races around the stadium immediately pummeling Dragon* Drum: Dragon! knock em out! *Dragon's spring loaded rebound wing shoots Valkyrie to a nearby wall* Drum: Follow up with Vulcan Flash! *Drum and Dragon's aura explodes, countering Valt and Valkyrie's* Valt(thinking): You've come a long way, Drum. *Dragon smashes Valkyrie into the air* Valt: Land and hit them with a Ultra Rush Shoot! *Valkyrie lands and
immediately darts around the stadium in a flower pattern smashing Dragon left and right* Drum: Dragon hang in there! Valt: Now, lets go beyond out limits! VALKYRIE!!!!!! *Drum was in a void where he saw a younger valt with valkyrie sword, then as he was swinging it to drum he turned older* Drum: wha- *Valt slashed Drum and Drum got a giant cut on his chest. Drum immediately fell to the ground and begin gasping for breath* Valt: How'd you like that, Drum! *Drum wobbles up* Drum: alright, well if you can go beyond your limits we can too! DRAGON! *Both of their aura's exploded* Valt: VICTORY SABER!!!! *Valt swings his sword at drum* *fire flares arounds Drum's fist as he uppercuts* Drum: VULCAN FLASH!!!!! *Valt smashed Drum to the ground, but he still continues punching until he launches Valt in the air* Valt seems to float in the sky* Valt: this was a fun battle, right! Drum: yeah! you're really strong Valt! Valt: so then lets put our full power into this move!! Drum: YEAH!! *both of their auras flared up as they both meet for a giant clash* *in the real world at the stadium Valkyrie smashes dragon down, then drives dragon into the stadium causing dragon to burst and the stadium to shatter* Referee: Burst finish! with a score of 3-0, Valt wins! *everyone cheers* *Valt and Drum pick up their beys* Drum: well we may have lost, but our journey isnt over right dragon! Dragon: yeah! now lets get serious!
dont forgot about my other story here! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...ends-Arise
the next chapter in it goes up now!
Episode 9:  Rematch! Amane vs Ashura round 2!
*The next day comes and Drum is not at the victories, but running on the sidewalk* Drum: C'mon! I saw him over here! RAAAAH!! *After drum supposedly saw Amane he went to search for him* *Drum ends up at their previous battleground, outside the Gachinko stadium* Drum: *panting* I've been searching forever and I still can't find him dragon!! *suddenly Dragon glows* Drum: what? *Amane walks up to drum seemingly from out of nowhere*Drum: HEY AMANE!!!!!!! COME BACK TO THE VICTORIES WITH MEEEEEE!!!!!! *Amane takes of his scloak and points his bey towards Drum* Drum: Oh, you wanna battle! me and Dragon will crush you this time! *Amane and Drum get out their launchers and go to the same stadium from their last battle* Drum: 3.2.1.GO SHOOT! *Amane launches ahura as well* *Ashura immediately starts going for a barrage* Drum: Not gonna happen! Dragon! *Dragon's spring loaded wing hits Ashura and smashes it into the wall, turning the layer revealing the 2 giant blades* Drum: Oh no I forgot! *Ashura knocks Dragon in the air and then takes the center* Drum: hmm......I got it! DRAGON!!! *Drum and Dragon's aura flares up* *Dragon hits the ground with its spring loaded wing when it lands. then keeps bouncing until it hits Ashura on its top* *Ashura takes a massive amount of damage* Drum: Now finish it of with a Vulcan Flash!!!!! Amane: Ashura........ *Ashura's aura flares up, and ashura tanks the Vulcan flash* *The attack pushes in Ashura's blade, then t pops back out smashing Dragon back* Drum: woah, those blades are seriously cool! But me and Dragon aren't losing this time! *Dragon keeps barraging Ahura, even though it keeps getting pushed back, because it keeps getting faster each time* Drum: NOW DRAGON! DO IT!!!!!!! *Dragon comes at Ashura extremely fast,but it tilts and smashes Ashura into the air* Amane: Ashura.......FINISH THIS! *Ashura comes down and does the same move as dragon, bouncing around until it smashes Dragon out of the stadium* Drum: NOOOOO!!!! COME ON!!!! Dragon: We may have lost now, but its not over yet! Drum: Right! we'll bring Amane back!
hey ima start writing again, get ready for amane development I guess (depending if I get to that point yet, but idk)

Episode 19: 1 MILLION SWORD SLASH!!     (The battle wasn't really insane this time around cause I wanted to focus more on the character) (also idk if I mentiond Ashura's name so its here now)
*It has been a week, Amane is nowhere to be seen and Drum is walking around confused* Drum:What can I do to beat this guy?  *Drum eventually wonders back to the victories where  Taka and Ichika are battling* Drum: Hey guys? What can I do to beat Amane? Tango: Maybe you should go out for a run. Drum: ALL RIGHT!! *Drum runs around for a long while, and he eventually gets hungry* Drum: I got nothing out of this Dragon! What will we do- *A big bang can be heard from the distance* Drum: Woah, what was that? *Drum runs towards the noise and sees Amane practicing, launching Ashura into boulders which in turns breaks them apart* Drum: Wa- Amane? What are you doing to Ashura?? *Amane doesn't respond* Drum: Helloooooo???? *Amane gets annoyed* Amane: None of your business!! LEAVE NOW!!! Drum: But that's not why I'm here to see you! You gotta come back to the victories? Why did you leave anyway? *Amane clenches his fists and slightly frowns* Amane: N-none of your business!! *Ashura returns to Amane after breaking another boulder* Ashura: You should cooperate. They are only trying to help you* Amane: ok.... *Drum and Amane are surrounded by a white light, then appear in a void where Ashura and Dragon are standing side by side them* Drum: Woah Dragon! Dragon: We must focus on the task at hand Drum: O-ok *Ashura takes its swords and slashes around the area, each place opens a portal showing Amane's memories. Amane remains silent and stares at the ground* *Drum looks at the portals* Amane: Ashura...I know we bursted Apocalypse but... *Past Amane clenches his fists* Amane: WHY AREN'T WE STILL NOT STRONG?? Ashura: That will come with time. *Past Amane has an angry scowl on his face* *Drum looks into another portal* Amane: C'MON!! *Past Amane throws Ashura to the ground* Why aren't we as strong as Drum yet!! *Amane suddenly realizes what he had done to Ashura, but doesn't pick him back up* *More portals show Amane leaving and creating a new Ashura* Amane: I'll call it.....King Ashura. *Drum stares at Amane in sadness in disbelief* Dragon: So the young boy is lost........ Drum: I didn't.....I didn't know this was going on.....*Amane raises his head* Amane: DRUM! I CHALLENGE YOU!! *They exit the void* Drum: Ok! *They get their beys out* 3...2....1...GO SHOOT!! *Dragon and Ashura circle around, Ashura goes for the attack*  *Amane is more intense* Amane: ASHURAA!!  *Dragon is smashed into the air* Drum: DRAGON! Glide!! *Dragon rides the air current and safely comes down, heading for a collision with Ashura*  Amane: Ashura! 1 MILLION SWORD SLASH!! *Ashura avoids the attack and goes for the center* Drum: Alright then! RAAAAAH!! *Dragon's aura flares up*  *Dragon smashes Ashura once, pushing its rebound wing back, then attack Ashura with its Golden Blade, making it burst*  Drum: Alright Dragon!  *Drum and Amane both pick up heir beys*  Drum: Hey Amane...I'm sorry for- Amane: No need to apologize. I was the one that decided to handle my emotions this way. Drum: alright see you later!  Amane: Your not....making me come with you? Of course not! *Drum smiles* See ya later! *Drum rauns off as Amane smiles and looks down at King Ashura*
next chapters will be out some time next week
I will have chapter 11 out some time today, give me some time for the rest tho lol

something bad just happened, sorry it was supposed to be out way sooner. I will post it very soon today though, just gimme a sec (and no it wasn't rly bad, but it is cause for concern. and no none of my family or me has COVID-19 or any sickness)

Episode 11: Power up! Aerial Boost! (Dolos redemption arc I guess?? technically a filler but the next filler will hold more value) (also sorry this looks weird, brought it from notepad so there's problems with the formatting)
*about a week later Amane was having a walk, reflecting on what had just happened*
Drum: RAAAAAAAAH- Oh hey Amane! *Drum was running* Amane: Where are you going?
Drum: I'm going to Gwyn to upgrade Dragon!! Amane: Mind if I come too? Drum: Sure!
*Drum runs off* Amane: Hey wait up!*Lukia, who's bey is Dolos passes by them, looking like-
he is focused on something* Drum: Hey Lukia!.......Hello? *instead of answering Lukia keeps moving forward*
Lukia(thoughts): Just a little longer Dolos...then I'll be able to bring out your true potential! *Lukia arrives-
at a river, there is a box on the ground* Lukia: This is it! *A paper on it reads, for Dolos-Gwyn* *Lukia opens the box-
and is greeted with an upgrade kit* Lukia:Aww......this is gonna be so much work. But it'll be worth it! *Lukia gets to work.-

he creates new blades to put on Dolos, so it can switch modes on the layer without using a roulette breaker (his special move)
and a mode when new ultimate blades pop out replacing the upgraded ones* Lukia: Nice Dolos! time to go test you out! The weaklings-
at the local bey stadium won't know what hit them! *Drum and Amane arrive at gwyn's place and head inside his room* Drum: Hey Gwyn!
Gwyn: Hello Drum and Amane. DO you want an upgrade to dragon? Drum: How'd you know? *Gwyn simply sighs and smiles* Gwyn: Let me see Dragon  *Gwyn analyses it and makes an upgrade to its tip* Gwyn: This will improve its glide ability Drum: Thanks! Now I gotta go test it out!  *Drum runs off leaving Amane awkwardly standing there* *Drum arrives at the local bey stadium* Lukia: Take that! The ultimate power of Dolos will for sure beat all my opponents! kid 1: ya know for some reason I don't feel so bad about losing kid 2: i think he may be slightly less cocky today. Lukia: WHAT DO YOU MEAN LESS COCKY!!!! Drum: Hey Lukia, wanna battle? Lukia: Oooh Drum, was about to ask the same thing Drum:Lets do this! *They ready their beys* 3....2...1...GO SHOOT!!

*Dragon and Dolos both race around the stadium* Lukia: Lets give em an Opening Act!! DOLOS!! *Lukia and Dolos' aura's flare up* Dragon: They seem stronger, be on guard Drum Drum: Right! *Dolos hits Dragon with its layer in attack mode* Drum: That's not enough! Counterattack Dragon!! *Dragon Hits Dolos into the center, then Dolos does the same*  *Dolos seems to duplicate itself then Lukia snaps his fingers, just as the layer switches to defense* Drum: Dragon, bust through them all! *Dragon attempts to attack but gets- deflected then tossed around by the duplicates* Lukia: ENCORE!!!! ROULETTE STRIKE:  BUMP ONSLAUGHT!! *Dragon is smashed around till it gets hit into the air* Drum:
Dragon, what do we do?? Dragon: We must wait till the time is right, then strike! Lukia: FOR THE GRAND FINALE!! DOLOS!! *Lukia and Dolos' aura flares up even more, and Dolos' layer switches to stamina mode with sharp wings* Lukia: WHIRLWIND WHIP!!*Dragon is kept in the airand is slowly quickly* Drum: That's it! Dragon!! *Drum and Dragons aura's flare up* Drum: GLIDE!! *Dragon tries to glide but goes up instead* Lukia: As you can see..... *Dragon flies up even more* The air current is going up, making your glide useless!! *Dragon is at its final click and Drm notices the new driver shifts* Drum: Hold on..........................................(filler for space trying to being over something from notepad doesn't work that well)...so the air goes through the piece on the bottom, but now it seems more lose...I got it! Dragon, smash yourself on the top of that wall!! *Dragon does it, just barely not bursting and making the driver turn* Drum: Now we can go against the current! DRAGON!!! *Drum and Dragon's aura's flare up* Drum: OUR NEW SPECIAL MOVE! AERIAL BOOST! *Dragon goes opposite of the wind current and uses the speed coming down to land a direct hit and burst Dolos* Lukia: NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo..I WORKED SO HAAARD!!! Drum: Aww don't be hard on yourself, you almost won actually! *realization* Drum: bye now! *Drum rushes off* Lukia: He's right...good job Dolos! Now we can advance even higher! MWAHAHAHAHHAAHHAhahAHAHAH! kid 1: why do you laugh without an evil scheme? Lukia: sh-shut up!
btw Im going back to doing previews, Im getting nest episodes preview done now

Episode 12: Genesis returns! Vital Blow! [preview]
*Gwyn is on his computer modeling a bey* Amane: I challenge you to a battle!
Gwyn: Now I'll be able to test it out...*Ashura and the bey are clashing* Amane: 1 MILLION SWORD SLASH!!
*Ashura delivers relentless blows to the bey* *the bey is smashed up in the air and just manages to land on the stadium wall*
Gwyn: GENESIS!! *Gwyn and a new Genesis' aura's flare up* *before the battle* Gwyn:I'll name you....Vital Genesis!

final lil update (for a little while) I will be working on episode 12 separately, then 13,13.5 (wow filler),14, and 15 separately and after I finish them I will release them along a Monday,Wednesday,Friday schedule. that will mark the end of the first arc/the start of the Aiga's tournament (the next arc). there might be a small hiatus after episode 15.

episode 13.5: How far we've come (Aiga Filler) sneak peak:
(to follow tradition, GT pulled a random plot point out of their butt so I will too)
????: What? They lost? I was really hoping to face them. At this rate I'll end up going against some random dude! scrap the tournaments, I'll hand pick the strongest bladers from each tournament to participate in a special on tournament! ????: Are you sure you can just do that Aiga? Aiga: Of course Naru! I'm the one who made the tournaments after all! *Aiga smiles*
summary: Its the next gen of GT! New evolutions are here and the battles are heating up!......expect for Aiga. Even though he's the world champion, he feels content with a standard gen 1 GT bey (Union Achilles). He reminisces about his journey to get this far and what he might expect from the new gen. But Aiga is kinda on the fence about evolving Achilles. Achilles is already strong enough, right? Does Achilles want too? Will it power him up, or will it just be a glorified tool for bragging rights? enjoy this Aiga character development filler. estimated release date: May/22/2020

screw that estimate, I'll e able to finish it a lot faster actually. Had alot more time on my hands then I thought
posting chapter, gimme a sec after posting to make it look good since note pad sucks and doesn't translate here well

Episode 12: Genesis Returns! Vital Blow!
*Gwyn is on his computer modeling a bey* *When Gwyn finishes a new aura appears behind him* Drum: LUKIAA!!!!
*Drum is looking for Lukia to challenge him to another battle, but he's nowhere to be found* *Drum is wander-
ing around, hopelessly searching* Drum: Where can he be? *Drum stumbles upon Gwyn's apartment building*
*Gwyn is coming out of it, with a bey* Drum: Oh hey Gwyn! Do you wanna battle? Gwyn: Hmm......I have already-
tested my skills against Dragon. I'll battle Amane instead. Drum: Allright, I'll go find him *Drum leaves Gwyn in the-
dust, but when he finds Amane Gwyn is already there* Drum: *huff* How'd you get here so fast? Amane: Hey Gwyn, is that a-
New bey? Gwyn: Yes. *flash back* Gwyn is in a void using calculations of light to create a shape. After it is completed-
it resembles a large egg. After a blinding light, it unfolds and is revealed to be a new genesis* Gwyn: Do you-
like the upgrade, Genesis? Genesis: Yes. Now we must seek out bladers stronger than ourselves to improve.
Gwyn: Alright.I'll name you....Vital Genesis! *back to the present* Amane: That looks strong!
Drum: Woah, I just noticed it was new! those attack points look strong! Amane: I challenge you too a battle!
Gwyn: Sure. Gwyn: Now I'll be able to test it out... Drum: OK then! ready...SET! 3...2...1...GO SHOOT!!
*Ashura delivers relentless blows to the Genesis* *Ashura's 2 large blades are sticking out, and those-
are pushing Ashura around* *Gwyn stays calm* Gwyn: Now! Counter attack! *Genesis dodges an attack-
loops around and smashes Ashura into the wall* Drum: Woah..Is that a new Hybrid driver?! Drum: Its-
even faster than before! Gwyn: I have made an improvised Electric driver for the perfect mugen bey!
Amane: But We can still burst it! ASHURA!!! *Amane and Ashura's auras flare up*  Amane: 1 MILLION SWORD SLASH!!
*Genesis is smashed up in the air and just manages to land on the stadium wall* Gwyn: GENESIS!! *Gwyn and a new Genesis'-
aura flares up* *Genesis jumps down and smashes Ashura into the air. It then  hits the wall at a tilt, sending it-
in a perfect straight line through Ashura, bursting it* Gwyn: VITAL BLOW!! Amane: That's.....a strong bey
Drum: Burst finish! Gwyn wins! *Gwyn and Ashura shake hands* Drum: Woah its already lunch time! see you guys!
*Drum is about to run off* Amane: Hye Drum....can I go back to the Victories with you! Drum: Sure! *Drum runs-
off with Amane following close behind* *Gwyn picks up Genesis and smiles* Gwyn: Blading...really is fun.

estimated schedule of releases
May 18: Episode 13|May 20:Episode 13.5|(end of first arc)|May 22:Episode 14|May 25:Episode 15
screw the estimated schedule, episode 13 will release on this friday. guess Im working faster than I expected
I think I technically already said this before, but after episode 15 expect about a 2 week hiatus. afterwards I will start posting chapters
Chapter 13 drops at noon

his will be split up in 2 parts. the next part will dropped around 4:00. I've already written the chapter, so get ready for the end of the Mythic Cup arc!

also a random plot point that appears out of thin air, much like Arthur

Episode 13: Everyone's here! Group battles! (part 1)
*It is a normal day, and Taka is Battling Drum at the Victories* Dragon: Go! Val Dragon! Vulcan Fla- *Dragon goes crazy and flies out of the stadium* Drum: AAAH! I LOST AGAIN! Taka: heh....maybe you just need to practice your launch?? *Valt enters* Valt: Hey guys! Wanna join me and some other bladers for a battle royale? Drum: Aww Yeah! Drum: This will be a real challenge! *later* *Drum is jogging when he comes across a ton of his friends* Drum: Hey guys!Valt: Just in time Drum! Lets start the Battles! *They go to an arena. A giant screen is behind them, revealing the first 3 bladers*. Screen voice: The first bladers will be: Valt,Amane, and Lukia! The second match will be: Drum,Free and Gwyn! Valt: Alright Mythic Valkyrie! Lets do it! screen voice: Ready?.....SET!!!! 3..2..1..GO SHOOT! The 3 bladers launch their beys into the stadium. *Dolos switches to attack mode and goes after Valkyrie* Lukia: First we have to take out the strongest one!! Dolos!!! *Dolos'  aura flares up* *Mythic Valkyrie smashes Dolos out of the way, then speeds up to Ashura and smashes it too the center* Amane and Lukia: HUH??!! *Dolos and Ashura accidentally end up clashing together in the center* Amane: Ashura! 1 MILLION SWORD SLASH!! *Dolos is rocketed into he air and lands on its side* *Dolos' layer changes to defense mode and it stabilizes again* *Amane and Ashura's aura flares up* Amane: GO FOR IT! *Mythic Valkyrie smashes Ashura away before it can reach Dolos* Valt: GOO! VALKYRIE!!! *Valt and Valkyries aura flares up* Lukia: NOT SO FAST! Lukia: DOLOS!! *Lukia and Dolos' auras flares up* *Dolos seems to clone itself, as 4 Dolos intercept Valkyrie then smash into Ashura* Amane: KNOCK THEM AWAY! *Ashura fails, and gets ringed out* Valt: WELL THAT WONT WORK ON US! VICTORY SABER!!! *Valkyrie smashes through all of the clones making them disappear, then smashes Dolos, bursting it* Valt: All right! Screen voice: Valt wins! However wins the next battle royale will face Valt! *Drum is staring at Dragon* Drum: I want to face Valt again.....but we've been losing alot lately. Will we even be able to win the battle royale?
I feel like drum should get a new special move and will probally ring out fafnir and burst genesis
(May. 15, 2020  6:54 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: I feel like drum should get a new special move and will probally ring out fafnir and burst genesis

gotta wait and see

just for time reference: I finish my only online class today at 3:00. afterwards it will take me a little time to iron out some spelling errors, so expect it around maybe 3:30 ish

Episode 13: Everyone's here! Group Battles! (part 2)
Screen voice: bladers, please go to your positions. *They all head to their spots, however Drum is doubting himself* Screen voice: Ready?........SET! 3..2...1...GO SHOOT! *Drum messes up and does a sloppy launch* Drum: Not again! *Fafnir strikes Dragon into Genesis, making it lose even more stamina* Gwyn: Genesis! *Genesis pins Dragon into a wall* *Free uses this to assault Dragon* Drum: D-DRAGON! Y-YOU GOTTA GET OUT OF THERE! *Dragon rebounds Genesis out of the- way, then goes for Fafnir* Free: Not so fast! THRASH BOOST! *Free dodges, circles around Dragon then knocks it up in the air* Drum: WAIT! *Free and Fafnir's aura flares up*  Free: NOW! *Fafnir lands a devastating hit on Dragon smashing it into the wall next to Genesis* Gwyn: Perfect timing.......GENESIS!! *Gwyn and Genesis' aura flares up* Gwyn: VITAL BLOW!! *Genesis slightly tilts, propelling up into the air and going through Dragon in a straight line, bursting it* *Dragon's layer lands at Drum's feet* *Genesis prepares to come down for a dive bomb* Drum: I-I......WRAAAAAAUUUGHHH! *Drum runs out of the stadium* *Valt gets up out of his seat and follows him* Drum: CMON!!! *Drum stomps and is clenching his fists* Valt: Drum...are you ok? Drum: WHY CANT I WIN FOR ONCE!!! Valt: You dont win every battle. You just lose and train to win next time. Drum: Yeah I know but...... *from inside the stadium* Screen Voice: Free wins! The final match will be Valt vs Free! Valt: Well, I gotta go for my match! You should come back too! *Valt hands Drum his assembled Val Dragon and heads inside* *Drum stays out side and looks at Val Dragon* *Drum eventually heads back inside* *Fafnir and Valkyrie are matching each other blow for blow* Valt and Free: FINISH THIS!! *Valkyrie and Fafnir both burst* Screen voice: Double burst! No points awarded. Drum: Do you think...we can be like them Dragon? *Drum hears a voice* "Listen to Valt's words. Dont take them for granted" Drum: Hmm? Dragon? *Dragon shined* *Drum new Dragon had said it but...he thought he heard someone else say the same thing. sorta far away* *Valkyrie and Fafnir both ring out* *Waves crash outside* Drum: Hmm? Amane: What was that? I'm gonna go check it out. *Everyone goes outside, and sees a cruise ship outside near the dock* Valt: OH HEY!! AIGA! *Aiga is standing on the top of the ship and smiles*

The new arc will start next episode! This is where the real fun begins!
some more episodes I guess
46: Evolve! God Bladers Cup!
47: Redemption
48: The new Victories!
49: The battle begins! Valt vs Aiga!
50: A clash of swords!
51: Drum vs Delta! Settling the score!
52: Hotter than the sun! Star Flash!
53: Way of the Bey
54: Return to Beigoma Academy
55: Gwyn vs Amane! Redeem yourself!
56: The results are in!
57: Reflection
58: Gold that shines the brightest
59: Our full potential! Lets do it Dragon!
60: Rematch! Turn it to ashes!
60 EPISODES!?!?! Well dang. This might be better than GT
(May. 20, 2020  9:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: 60 EPISODES!?!?! Well dang. This might be better than GT

lol. should end around 70
(May. 20, 2020  9:54 PM)snoc Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  9:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: 60 EPISODES!?!?! Well dang. This might be better than GT

lol. should end around 70

7-70?!?!? *faints*
when the episode comes out on wednesday I will be posting more frequently. Excited for the upcoming arcs.