Beyblade Burst Episode #35 (November 28th, 2016)

35) Wild Beast! Beast Behemoth!!
野獣 ! ビースト ベヒーモス !!
Yajū! Bīsuto behīmosu! !
November 28th, 2016

"Beigoma Academy VS Beasts! The battle between Valt and Ben begins! Ben's Behemoth charges at Valkyrie like a beast! How will Valt and Valkyrie confront Behemoth?

Elsewhere, while the semi-finals take place, a match begins between Superstars' Zac and Rideout's Lui!"
Updated with the preview synopsis.
I swear if Lui breaks Z2...
Extended summary!

"Beigoma Academy VS Beasts! The battle between Valt and Ben begins! Ben's Behemoth charges at Valkyrie with the characteristics of a wild beast! How will Valt and Valkyrie confront Behemoth's attacks to avoid becoming it's prey?

Elsewhere, the B Block Semi-Final match between Rideout and Superstars begins! In this confrontation between two winning candidate teams, who will be the victor?!"

Doesn't mention Zac VS Lui in this one...
Rideout's first blader totally reminds me of Sho from BeyWheelz. owo

Can't wait to see Gou's battle!
(Nov. 28, 2016  11:28 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Ohys has put up their raw for Burst ep35.
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=875761

It's a torrent file.
So, does anybody have an actual RAW for episode 35?
The subbed version of this episode is now available! Thanks for all your patience with this release; between the WBO anniversary work, my uni assignments and the technical difficulties the group has been experiencing, we really do appreciate your patience and apologise for keeping you waiting! Smile
Thanks a lot Sam! Anyone else notice the kid Zach fought looked so much like Shu Tenma from Beywheelz?
(Dec. 16, 2016  3:51 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: The subbed version of this episode is now available! Thanks for all your patience with this release; between the WBO anniversary work, my uni assignments and the technical difficulties the group has been experiencing, we really do appreciate your patience and apologise for keeping you waiting! Smile

I can't open torrents.