Beyblade Burst Episode #30 (October 24th, 2016)

30) The Winged Serpent! Quetzalcatl!!
蛇の翼!ケツァルカトル!!
Hebi no Tsubasa! Ketsuarukatoru!!
October 24th, 2016

http://m.imgur.com/h0ktzNk?r
http://ai.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/anime4vip/1474211017/

Summary
"The Team Tournament's first match is decided as Beigoma Academy BeyClub vs Ice Blaze. With Valt and Quon stepping up first, the battle between the two team captains commences! Valt puts all of his strength into a Rush Shoot, but Quon's Quetzalcatl cuts through anything it receives and begins it's counterattack!"
Quetzalcoatl is pronounced ketsuarukoatoru though, which is why this Beyblade is known as Quad Quetzalcatl instead.
My bad, I wasn't aware it was being spelled differently. I did think it was strange that the text was a bit off Tongue_out
Well, the actual spelling is unknown, but it looks like that 'o' is definitely missing from the final spelling.
(Oct. 17, 2016  11:33 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Do you have the link to watch this episode ?

If you read the date, you would figure it out. Comes out next week.
I have see this episode and he is so epic !
You cannot have seen this episode, it only gets broadcast next week...
I won't be translating the written preview for this episode, as it doesn't add much onto what we already know, so it's mostly redundant.

However, the preview does state that Quon is a powerful Blader and his skills are comparable to Xhaka's. Which...is a bold claim to make given that Xhaka has basically been the "one to beat" this series...
You translated the episode 28 ? And I think that Quon are a character strong x).
(Oct. 17, 2016  6:07 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I won't be translating the written preview for this episode, as it doesn't add much onto what we already know, so it's mostly redundant.

However, the preview does state that Quon is a powerful Blader and his skills are comparable to Xhaka's. Which...is a bold claim to make given that Xhaka has basically been the "one to beat" this series...

What?! That's indeed a bold claim. Xhaka is probably one of, if not the best Bladers in the series so far. Meanwhile, Quon has a random booster beyblade, Beyblades which rarely wins in anime outside of the debut. Heck, Yugo hasn't won in the debut and only beat one generic, while only won against Daina by default.
Doh I was beaten!

Anyway the episode was awesome, one of my favourites:

Streaming/Download link as normal.

A solid episode all around.
I agree with Jinbee. But not only Kensuke looked cool, I also really loved the "one impact" moment they gave Xhaka in the end~!
A great start for the national tournament, I'm seriously hyped! >w<

And on a side note, I wonder if there's going to be some team work- or Wakiya trouble concerning the Bey club, soon. Lips_sealed

Edit: WHAAAT they're up against Sword Flames next?? NOOO, I want Xhaka to stay in the tournament a little longer! QwQ
Our subbed version is now available! Thanks for your patience!