Beyblade Burst Episode #28 (October 10, 2016)

28) The Mountains! The Rivers! A Tubulent Adventure!!
山だ!川だ!嵐の大冒険!!
Yama da! Kawa da! Arashi no daibōken!!
October 10, 2016

Short Summary
"While Valt and the others are enjoying their Beyblade training camp, an incident occurs! Tokonatsu and Nika have gone missing! To make matters worse, a storm suddenly arrives! What is everyone's fate...?!"

Extended Summary
"The BeyClub members are at Beyblade training camp! Due to the captain-like behaviour of Wakiya, Valt and his friends continue to enjoy a combination of Beybattling and cooking. Meanwhile, Tokonatsu and Nika find some good-looking fruit in a tree and plan to take them to Valt and the others. But then, a storm arrives..."

Source:
http://m.imgur.com/WIJyoSL?r
Can this show get any slower.

When will opoularity/tun-in rankings even be published...
(Sep. 09, 2016  6:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Can this show get any slower.

When will opoularity/tun-in rankings even be published...

It was slow with the dojo Xhaka stuff. The training camp coming up so soon seems quicker compared to the slow pace that was the first tournament. You said you wouldn't talk more about the show heh.
For sure I would not watch more of this show hah.
(Sep. 09, 2016  6:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For sure I would not watch more of this show hah.

Yeah, from what I thought was great just became decent then to just... average. I'll see this show to the end to give my full rating but it's definitely not my favourite series so far, however I will not condemn those that think otherwise.
Short Summary
"While Valt and the others are enjoying their Beyblade training camp, an incident occurs! Tokonatsu and Nika have gone missing! To make matters worse, a storm suddenly arrives! What is everyone's fate...?!"

Extended Summary
"The BeyClub members are at Beyblade training camp! Due to the captain-like behaviour of Wakiya, Valt and his friends continue to enjoy a combination of Beybattling and cooking. Meanwhile, Tokonatsu and Nika find some good-looking fruit in a tree and plan to take them to Valt and the others. But then, a storm arrives..."
The episode was pretty good:

I like it almost as much as the previous one.
Even using vpn it says the video isn't available Unhappy
Streaming/download hybrid link as usual. Enjoy!
This was my favorite episode next to 21. Joyful_3 Even though I felt kinda uncomfortable seeing Wakiya's softer side at first, haha.
Subbed version is now available. Thanks for your patience!