Beyblade Burst Episode #26 (September 26, 2016)

Hahahah everyone else is hyped about a team tournament where all the members unlikely get together, and DranzerX13 and I are on the side seeing this as yet another filler in this long story hah. And yet, we are at the halfway mark of the season, litterally.
Well, I'm trying to see the bright side, since I'm really enjoying this series. Grin
I don't see it as "another filler arc", I prefer to think of it as "yay! More Beyblade!" They could use these moments for tense flashbacks in the future. I just love this series so much! Grin
(Sep. 26, 2016  1:27 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Saw today's episode and it was actually a good episode, finally a good episode from the recent episodes. Still sucks that Kensuke is gone, considering he's my favourite character but this was still good. It had a bit more serious moments than usual and Valt for once not breaking the tension or mood. I was actually thinking when going in to this episode that Wakiya would be upset after his loss against Zach, and mad at Daina for not being around so Wakiya can prove himself again, though I don't think he got mad at Daina, although I can't understand Japanese.

He's the main defense blader of the series. He'll be back.
Subbed version is now available. Thanks for your patience!