Beyblade Burst Episode #26 (September 26, 2016)

26) It's Decided! Participation in the Nationals!!
決めるぜ!全国出場!!
Kimeru ze! Zenkoku shutsujō!!
September 26, 2016

Short Summary

Source:
http://m.imgur.com/WIJyoSL?r
New characters! *-*
Just a guess... ^^
I think is on this episode where we see Ben, Qwon, Gouh etc...
Yes, I also think.
Well, this episode marks the end of the Area Selection Tournament, and we'll literally be rushing through the four final matches, two of which we know literally nothing about. It's certainly a possibility, though I can't say I can see them in this image at all...
Short Summary
"The battle between Valt and Orochi begins, with the winner qualifying for the national tournament! However, Valt is unable to concentrate on his match due to his concern for Daina, who hasn't shown up at the venue..."

Extended Summary
"Daina has quit the BeyClub?! While Valt refuses to believe it, Shu informs him that Daina used a move that was considered foul play towards his opponent, which shocks Valt. Meanwhile Daina, who is aware that he used a forbidden move against Yugo, heads off to take responsibility for his actions..."
https://youtu.be/rjInTB0FsuA

This link is region locked guys sorry

Where can I watch this episode plz can u tell me
Saw today's episode and it was actually a good episode, finally a good episode from the recent episodes. Still sucks that Kensuke is gone, considering he's my favourite character but this was still good. It had a bit more serious moments than usual and Valt for once not breaking the tension or mood. I was actually thinking when going in to this episode that Wakiya would be upset after his loss against Zach, and mad at Daina for not being around so Wakiya can prove himself again, though I don't think he got mad at Daina, although I can't understand Japanese.
I'm glad the Daina conflict seems to be resolved now. I totally agree with Jinbee though. It's almost time for the nationals and there was still no hint for Kensuke returning... That reminds me, does he even move away in the manga plot? Because I think he doesn't. o.o Not sure right now.

And lmao, Yugo was able to reenter the tournament only to get kicked in the butt by Wakiya a few seconds after. 8D
Where can you watch beyblade burst ep 26 plz reply meeeee
I'll have a streaming link up as soon as I can, so please be patient. Repeatedly asking isn't going to make things go faster, nor will sending me messages asking either...
A lot of people are saying that this episode is good! I hope I have the time to watch it Grin
I forgot to mention that V2 looks like it spun left when K.Oed by O2.
Hey plz put a link the link is not working so plz put a link that works I want to se this episode

Someone reply me
My, my this was a good one! I'm not spoiling a thing, though!
For those who were interested in the extremely heartwarming moment at the end of the episode, a rough translation:
Thanks mana! Now I know what the letter was. I was brovowing on Shu and Wakia joining the Bey Club.
Oh my god! The hype is real!! The next episode, or maybe the next couple of episodes will be really cool!! Thanks a lot, Mana! Grin
Another filler arc.... at this rate, we won't get to the national tournament arc till December or January.