Beyblade Burst Episode #23 (September 5, 2016)

23) The Lonely Deathscyther
孤独のデスサイザー
Kodoku no Desusaizā
September 5, 2016

Extended Summary

Short Summary
An episode thread with minimal preview information, just like normal. Should it be something else?
Uh, I think you mean The Lonely Doomscizor?
Like, get it right dude.
Extended Summary
"Daina vigorously practices in preparation for his battle against Yugo. Thanks to Valt and Rantaro's enthusiasm, Daina's brother Sota comes out to support Daina! However, in his battle against Yugo, Daina feels pressured as he absolutely refuses to lose! And, at that time, Daina discovers...?!"
Yo, the last few episodes remind me of the Survival-battle challenge from Metal Fusion. Burst may get interesting now. Wink
This gives me some serious dark Tsubasa vibes
[Image: fzid.png]
Evil Daina is scary

Btw, I wonder when they're going to change then opening and ending.
Well, episode 26 will mark half a year since the series ends. A toyetic anime normally changes its OP/ED at that point to either be completely new, or refresh the scenes. We would've heard already if we were getting new themes though, so I can't see it being anything more than a few new scenes to add the full cast in, and remove emphasis on Kensuke being in the BeyClub.

No raw from me until Wednesday either. Currently out of the country, so I'm not handling that stuff right now, haha. @[DranzerX13] might be able to help here though.
Where can I get the episode?
(Sep. 05, 2016  11:36 PM)thehart Wrote: Where can I get the episode?

It isn't up yet, at least not on http://gogoanime.io/category/beyblade-burst.
That's episode 22, not 23.
(Sep. 06, 2016  4:11 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst 23 HD RAW is up. Enjoy!

I dunno why but for me, it links to episode 22, not 23.
(Sep. 06, 2016  4:11 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst 23 HD RAW is up. Enjoy!

Is it normal for the raw to run this slow?
(Sep. 06, 2016  5:03 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:

Is it normal for the raw to run this slow?

Unfortunately yes. Based on my experience with the episodes lately, it would usually take a week for the subs to be out. :\
(Sep. 06, 2016  5:01 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

I dunno why but for me, it links to episode 22, not 23.

just noticed that as well
Oops, my bad. I just noticed I accidentally posted episode 22 raw. THIS is the actual link for Burst 23 raw.
Hi☺
I can't see the video:
who is the winner? Daina or Yugo?
(Sep. 06, 2016  9:56 AM)Sakyo X2! Wrote: Hi☺
I can't see the video:
who is the winner? Daina or Yugo?

At the end, Daina wins with a Burst Finish.
Subbed version is now finished! Thanks for your patience while I was away!