Beyblade Burst Ep1 (JPN: April 4, 2016) (CAN: September 10, 2010)

You can watch it in Amazon every week with 300 Bey points.
And also you can watch Beyblade V-Force and Metal Fusion
I uploaded it on YouTube. D rights claimed it and it can't be viewed anymore
Lol but then, there are a thousand Beyblade episodes from various channels on YT without any copyright claim -.-
(Apr. 05, 2016  6:05 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I uploaded it on YouTube. D rights claimed it and it can't be viewed anymore
Lol but then, there are a thousand Beyblade episodes from various channels on YT without any copyright claim -.-
Just Was going to see it ? And that Error Comes up Tired
Any other way you can do it buddy ? You know Vimeo or Dailymotion ?
Well, at least the main character isn't overpowered from the get-go like Ginga was.
Uh Ginga wasn't OP. He lost so many battles
The main character has to be shown powerful and inspiring anyways
Beyblade burst is really awsome I loved the first episode when they start selling beyblade burst on DVDs in japan I don't care how many seasons they make I am going to get every season imported from Japan on DVDs. all so I have bakuten shoot beyblade season 1 and 2 and 3 imported from Japan on DVDs and seasons 2 and 3 of metal fight beyblade on DVDs imported from Japan to beyblade Is my life I worship the ground takao aoki and takafumi adachi and hero morita walk on they are all living legends
Whoa ! That's a nice collection.
I forwarded the link to episode 1 to my friends. Those who replied said it was good haha. Will be waiting for the sub epi and the 2nd epi
tbh im happy it is not to similar to mfb and og cause the bs and fh and the 1 eps in em are so similar
Did anyone see.. the Principal resembling Tysons Grandpa from old gen. The episode surely was smooth.. They should have shown a bit of the first layer burst. Don't think too many episodes will be shown on first season, having a feeling of more seasons ahead. The mythical beasts didn't seem too good.
Here is a legal link to watch it raw on YouTube:

I've just watched the subbed version, and I must say I kinda enjoyed it.
The plot of the first episode pretty much follows the first manga chapter, but with beyblades replaced with their dual layer variants and a couple of other plot changes.
I'm looking forward to how this series progresses and I'm gonna keep checking back and see where the anime and manga plotlines diverge (seeing as Valkyrie gets destroyed by Xcalibur at one point, will the same thing happen in the anime?).
Already prefer this to MFB methinks
An interesting choice to put it on CoroCoro's channel. Seems counter-intuitive given that the episodes are up on Amazon Instant Video in Japan and they'll probably want the income from people buying that, but it seems like it's a nice one-off to entice people to pick up the series.
(Apr. 05, 2016  5:29 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: An interesting choice to put it on CoroCoro's channel. Seems counter-intuitive given that the episodes are up on Amazon Instant Video in Japan and they'll probably want the income from people buying that, but it seems like it's a nice one-off to entice people to pick up the series.

I think they're more concerned with the income from people buying the toys after watching the show Smile
(Apr. 05, 2016  5:29 PM)Manicben Wrote: I've just watched the subbed version, and I must say I kinda enjoyed it.
The plot of the first episode pretty much follows the first manga chapter, but with beyblades replaced with their dual layer variants and a couple of other plot changes.
I'm looking forward to how this series progresses and I'm gonna keep checking back and see where the anime and manga plotlines diverge (seeing as Valkyrie gets destroyed by Xcalibur at one point, will the same thing happen in the anime?).

Ah! Wow
Where did you get the subbed version ? Can you link me to it ?
(Apr. 05, 2016  6:57 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2016  5:29 PM)Manicben Wrote: I've just watched the subbed version, and I must say I kinda enjoyed it.

Ah! Wow

http://www.mp4upload.com/twm2mfafbykw

I use NWAnime for my anime fix. Everything has subs there.
(Apr. 05, 2016  6:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2016  5:29 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: An interesting choice to put it on CoroCoro's channel. Seems counter-intuitive given that the episodes are up on Amazon Instant Video in Japan and they'll probably want the income from people buying that, but it seems like it's a nice one-off to entice people to pick up the series.

I think they're more concerned with the income from people buying the toys after watching the show Smile

That's true. I'm probably thinking too far into it, haha Tongue_out
(Apr. 05, 2016  2:44 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: The thing is, this is the first episode….

The series just needs a bit before it really gets going and before people become really interested….

Good points that I was going to bring up. I try not to judge the early episodes of anything too critically while the producers are finding their footing. I had to drag my spouse through the first season of Naruto, promising that it would get better and bearing with his many complaints. By the end of the second season he was an enthusiastic fan that couldn't get enough.

English subtitles available already! You guys are on top of this! Many thanks Grin

So then… Is "Bart" going to stick, and not "Valt"?
Someone really needs to report the error to the fansubbing group, because the official spelling is Valt, we do not want false things to spread.
I just did report to "akitainumofu (at!) gmail.com" which was listed at the end of the OP.

"akitainumofu: Thank you. I actually don't know much about Beyblade, so I really appreciate this. I'll try to be more accurate to their official romanizations. I'll put up at v2 later with the corrected names and from now on write their names correctly. Let me know if you find other errors.

akitainumofu: I like proxy battle anime, and I really like the idea of Beyblade as a game/sport/whatever you want to call it. I watched it live and loved it.

And yes, I plan to do more if I can. I am not sure if people will keep uploading Japanese closed captions and raws, though, so it depends on that."

I'm going to give him the ts files every week.
(Apr. 05, 2016  7:08 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2016  6:57 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Ah! Wow

http://www.mp4upload.com/twm2mfafbykw

I use NWAnime for my anime fix. Everything has subs there.

Thanks Smile I'll download that
The guy who translated and released Burst ep1... we formed a group together. Me, Mana, Siliva, and Inumofu. Kami-FS is providing the raws for us, but other than that...
I like it so far, I'm going to have to rewatch it subbed, but the animation is pretty nice. My biggest frustration is that they have such a fantastic and memorable song playing for the final portion of the tournament battle between Valto and Rantarou, and I seriously wish they used a variant of that song for the intro theme instead of the very average sounding intro they went with, and that song actually stuck in my head when I first heard it in one of the trailers.
The downloads for our subbed version are now available: Nyaa / MEGA.

Thanks for your patience! Enjoy!
Awesome. I had to wait for the subbed version because I can't stand trying to figure out what is going on. Lol. Thanks to everyone who put in work to sub it. Can't wait to watch it!