Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Dec. 30, 2020  1:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Shu's always been a mentor to people with potential. Also he doesn't gain a jacket from mentoring Lain but I don't feel like explaining why again. Also the thing is that this entire season is about bringing back characters, so why would they introduce a new one?

Also you've almost completely misunderstood what I said. Shu said Lain needing improving in alot of aspects and Lain took that as if Shu said he was a trash blader. He trianed hard and gained flare which is making him go crazy, the end. Lui doesn't even teach ppl so idk where you got dat form.

tl;dr - It's a pretty big response, so bear with me here lol.

Anyways, I think I've derailed this thread and went off-topic so I apologise for that. The point is, I think Shu gets way too much focus now and I hope his focus gets dialled back in the next season (if he ever appears at all) and focuses on a new set of characters more instead.
(Dec. 30, 2020  2:42 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  1:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Shu's always been a mentor to people with potential. Also he doesn't gain a jacket from mentoring Lain but I don't feel like explaining why again. Also the thing is that this entire season is about bringing back characters, so why would they introduce a new one?

Also you've almost completely misunderstood what I said. Shu said Lain needing improving in alot of aspects and Lain took that as if Shu said he was a trash blader. He trianed hard and gained flare which is making him go crazy, the end. Lui doesn't even teach ppl so idk where you got dat form.

Oh no I have to read alot

Ah ok bad wording problems me understand.

From the way you said it it looked as if you were implying Shu actually insulted Lain when he just said you gotta improve [x] and [y] and get your [z] together.

Free doesn't really train people. I never remember him mentoring Sasha, however he respected her feeling about wanting the team to stick together and that they can't have some kid that jumps back and forth. As for Valt Free just let Valt battle him alot and Valt gained new things from battling him, Free never directly taught Valt, however just let him battle him in turn making Valt grow. 

As for the Lui idea its aight but I don't really see why Lui would waste the time to do that tbh. He's the type to hunt for strong people, I don't think he'll make a strong person to fight tbh.
(Dec. 30, 2020  2:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  2:42 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
Oh no I have to read alot

Ah ok bad wording problems me understand.

From the way you said it it looked as if you were implying Shu actually insulted Lain when he just said you gotta improve [x] and [y] and get your [z] together.

Free doesn't really train people. I never remember him mentoring Sasha, however he respected her feeling about wanting the team to stick together and that they can't have some kid that jumps back and forth. As for Valt Free just let Valt battle him alot and Valt gained new things from battling him, Free never directly taught Valt, however just let him battle him in turn making Valt grow. 

As for the Lui idea its aight but I don't really see why Lui would waste the time to do that tbh. He's the type to hunt for strong people, I don't think he'll make a strong person to fight tbh.

How do ppl remember sasha XD
Will there have a hulk blader like
Xhaka,Houi,Lodin in the next season
(Dec. 29, 2020  6:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I can agree with Zeutron here it's been a while since we got a new motif for burst.

I hope for the next season they give us new motif such as (not confirmed just example) Enma, susanoo, Tsukoyomi etc... to make the season feel refreshing
All are moon motif.
I do hope different beys represent different motif, like God, Chou-z, GT beys. Sparking just talk about sun and flare. 
Why the give us Uranus is the First sun and Lucifer as the Evil sun concept, they are not related to sun.
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:52 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  6:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I can agree with Zeutron here it's been a while since we got a new motif for burst.

I hope for the next season they give us new motif such as (not confirmed just example) Enma, susanoo, Tsukoyomi etc... to make the season feel refreshing
All are moon motif.
I do hope different beys represent different motif, like God, Chou-z, GT beys. Sparking just talk about sun and flare. 
Why the give us Uranus is the First sun and Lucifer as the Evil sun concept, they are not related to sun.

Yeah I guess they tried a nemesis lol
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:23 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:52 AM)Dasmind Wrote: All are moon motif.

Yeah I guess they tried a nemesis lol
And Pegasus too
And Cerberus too
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: The booster thread is out of control, post thoughts on possible S6 here. I will update/edit once more info comes in, but for now, we have very unreliable info. This is more a speculation thread than anything else, it may grow, but we'll have to wait and see.

A new Valkyrie has been confirmed.

How do you know a new Valkyrie is confirmed? And I swear, if the owner isn't Valt, I ain't watching.
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:47 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: The booster thread is out of control, post thoughts on possible S6 here. I will update/edit once more info comes in, but for now, we have very unreliable info. This is more a speculation thread than anything else, it may grow, but we'll have to wait and see.

A new Valkyrie has been confirmed.

How do you know a new Valkyrie is confirmed? And I swear, if the owner isn't Valt, I ain't watching.

New Valkyrie is confirmed to release in new season on Corocoro January issue election result page. But not sure Valt or not.
I hope no more legends
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:52 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: How do you know a new Valkyrie is confirmed? And I swear, if the owner isn't Valt, I ain't watching.

New Valkyrie is confirmed to release in new season on Corocoro January issue election result page. But not sure Valt or not.
I hope no more legends
You don't like Valt?
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:58 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:52 AM)marutti Wrote: New Valkyrie is confirmed to release in new season on Corocoro January issue election result page. But not sure Valt or not.
I hope no more legends
You don't like Valt?

No he doesn’t like the consistent return of older characters as central characters.
(Dec. 31, 2020  8:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: You don't like Valt?

No he doesn’t like the consistent return of older characters as central characters.

We can get rid of Lane.
(Dec. 31, 2020  8:28 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  8:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No he doesn’t like the consistent return of older characters as central characters.

We can get rid of Lane.

That fixes the problem with them constantly stuffing older characters in our faces without doing something original how?
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  8:28 AM)g2_ Wrote: We can get rid of Lane.

That fixes the problem with them constantly stuffing older characters in our faces without doing something original how?
They should just make Ashtym return, and plan his revenge against Valt.
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  8:28 AM)g2_ Wrote: We can get rid of Lane.

I thought you weren’t opposed to that though?
Corocoro comic is a comic for 6-12 years old(main target)
Who will empathize with 18 years old character?
Main character and character around him should be among 6-12 years old.
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That fixes the problem with them constantly stuffing older characters in our faces without doing something original how?

I thought you weren’t opposed to that though?

Wdym?

(Dec. 31, 2020  9:36 AM)marutti Wrote: Corocoro comic is a comic for 6-12 years old(main target)
Main character and character around him should be among 6-12 years  old.

There are ton of older characters within Corocoro and 18 year old fans to boot.
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I thought you weren’t opposed to that though?

Wdym? 

I thought you weren’t opposed to the return of old characters.
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:52 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: How do you know a new Valkyrie is confirmed? And I swear, if the owner isn't Valt, I ain't watching.

I hope no more legends
Valt is certainly will be here as a legend, He is a main character, you should know that

(Dec. 31, 2020  7:58 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:52 AM)marutti Wrote: New Valkyrie is confirmed to release in new season on Corocoro January issue election result page. But not sure Valt or not.
I hope no more legends
You don't like Valt?
Lane Valhalla two point zero marutti
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I thought you weren’t opposed to that though?

Wdym?

(Dec. 31, 2020  9:36 AM)marutti Wrote: Corocoro comic is a comic for 6-12 years old(main target)
Main character and character around him should be among 6-12 years  old.

Granpa Danger is a only main character who isn't 6-12 years old in Corocoro now. I think
(Dec. 31, 2020  11:20 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Wdym?

Granpa Danger is a only main character who isn't 6-12 years old in Corocoro now. I think
That man, I know him.
Back to topic 
The burst made us learn about many fresh names in every season, hope this season will be more fun
(Dec. 31, 2020  10:31 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Wdym? 

I thought you weren’t opposed to the return of old characters.
Ppl can change their mind tho so that might be the case here 

Going back on topic i really hope they do more disc and driver in this series because recently the burst product lacks new disc and driver
I know most people want new characters, but I don't really mind returning characters like legends to come back imo.
(Dec. 31, 2020  1:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I know most people want new characters, but I don't really mind returning characters like legends to come back imo.
Yeah, maybe just the MC back
Too much legends in Sparking
(Dec. 31, 2020  1:11 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  1:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I know most people want new characters, but I don't really mind returning characters like legends to come back imo.
Yeah, maybe just the MC back
Too much legends in Sparking

Well yeah I guess, I don't mean all of them to come back.