Beyblade Burst DB Episode #52 (March 18, 2022)

(Mar. 13, 2022  3:12 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I want to dedicate this long comment of my experience in burst. It's crazy how long Burst has been going on...I always thought that GT would be the end for the anime then Superking came to surprise us. Then, I thought Superking will be the final season considering how they brought everyone back essentially to end it with a bang, but no! DB got announced and the saga continues. Surely I felt like we will get another season for the anime after DB but turns out this is it! Its a wrap, seeing it end on that note is bitter-sweet if you know what I mean. I got into Burst in 5th grade and here I am almost in my first year in University. I grew up watching MFB but Burst has that soft spot for me especially during the year 2017-2018. I want to personally thank Hiro Morita for his story that has made a successful generation for beyblade.

Since this is pretty much the final episode of Burst. I have no expectations what-so-ever I want to live in the moment and enjoy the final bits of this journey by being grateful. I don't care how they execute this, but what I do care is how the people will respond to this season/saga in general. I have mixed opinions after reading the final chapter of the manga and I am sure everyone else does too.

Lastly, I just want to thank the beyblade community, beytubers in general for giving this jolly time of 7 years. I really appreciate the anticipation this community has, some of us have left due to life but their contribution will not be forgotten! The time has come, for me to bid adieu to this community. Beyblade will be in my heart, it is one of those things that made my childhood. I will turn 18 by this summer and I think it is about time for me to grow up. (I don't think anime is childish or anything but there are other important responsibilities I have that I need to focus on than this. I hope everyone understands where I am coming from.) Farewell!

- KataXHerculean

what a heartfelt comment, makes me sad despite being on this site for only a month and a half
(Mar. 16, 2022  11:35 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Since this is pretty much confirmed to be the last episode of burst, even tho this is very unlikely i really wanted for the last part or epilogue or what ever they want to end this on with believe

I have to agree here. Seeing this ED after so long feels so nostalgic and just brought a tear to my eye.

I hope to see a version of Believe where it doesn't just feature just S1 characters but all the main characters from previous seasons like Aiga and his group, etc
Insane to think that Burst is ending, I remember when the dub first aired on Cartoon Network.
After 24 hours from now, we won't have any episodes to look forward to 🥲
time to rewatch all of beyblade burst after this episode
There goes another franchise that I liked that is dead
(1st Mixels, 2nd Yo-kai Watch by technicality,3rd is SSB, 4th is Ben 10 atm, )
The final episode of my favorite gen is approaching. I'm going to do a rewatch after this episode.
1 more day... 48 hours from now my roblox account will turn 2 years old... only 24 hours after Burst ends *crying intensifies*
Less than 12 hours until no more beyblade burst. I really do hope it's a 20 minute (or more) special so the first half concludes the final battle and the latter half is where they make the fans tear up. Don't think anyone is ready for that
It is now dawning upon me that this is the last episode and we'll have to wait 3-4 years for another Gen
As crazy as it sounds, the Burst anime has had a significant impact on my life. It's what got me hooked into the hobby. I would not be here, or collecting Beyblade, or have any of the Beyblade-related memories I've gathered over the years without it. I'm not sad it's ending, but I'm thankful for the memories. When the next gen becomes a thing, I'll hopefully be waiting for it.

And Burst BU will suck some more money from my bank account.
I still remember watching the first episode of Cho Z which got me into Beyblade and I continued to watch it and eventually I got my first Bey. I made very happy memories with the Burst Series as I remember training my God Valkyrie because of the Anime and I’d practice Bound Jet Shoot. It’s really sad for me that Burst is ending even though I predicted it happening. Even though it is unlikely, I really hope this is a 24 Minute Episode. Maybe about 12 Minutes to finish the Battle between Bell and Rashad and 12 Minutes to end off Burst with one Final Shoot. Burst is really special to me and I’m going to try doing a Burst Marathon once the series ends. I really liked Burst manly because it was the only generation that interested me. I’m excited to see what is to come in the future but can we just take a minute to remember all our Good Memories with the Burst Anime? It is painful for it to go but we know that it will always have a Special Place in our hearts and may Beys continue Bursting deep within our Fond Memories of Burst. I’ll probably rate DB and the Burst Anime and with 3 Paragraphs stating why I liked it and why I didn’t like some parts of it. I hope the Next Generation comes soon and we get a New Anime with different type of Beys and may the Beys continue Bursting.

-UnseenBurst

I’m not crying you are 😭
Kinda hard to imagine burst finally ending. It was kinda predictable due to all the signs pointing towards it ending. I thought about it ending quite a bit after those signs but at the same it never really hit me that it actually was. It feels sad… i looked forward to what the anime always did next. Even though not every episode delivered i still enjoyed the ride all the way as it was all part of a bigger story in a bigger world. I always looked forward to what battles would happen next, what creative matches they could come up with, how far bladers would push themselves to become stronger, and to just see the souls and passion of the bladers clash and clash all day long as they enjoy every moment of the battle. Its kinda sad that we wont see anymore clashes between bladers we all grew to like as they continued the path to become one of the best and really make a name for themselves. Burst has been a really fun Generation to experience. Valt and the gang all the way back in season 1 were really fun to watch and to see them grow as bladers and characters was just nice to see.

-Phantom Legend
I don't care how bad people thought DB was, you can't deny that seeing Beyblade Burst go after all these years is going to be a real tearjerker. I know i'll be crying myself to sleep tomorrow night.

It's been an honor knowing you Beyblade Burst.. it's been an honor.
i cant believe beyblade burst is actually ending. for about 5 years now i have been following the anime and i had a fun time watching it. seeing valt and the gang for the last time will be really sad and i will miss seeing those characters.
I've been watching burst even since the third episode of season 1 was released and that was freaking 6 years ago and even since then watching burst has been a weekly thing for me and now its on the endgame with only a few hours remaining.

its been a ride there are obviously some great ups and low lows and seeing something that has been a part of your weekly grind finally ends will be a huge changer. Unlike some that will most likely retire beyblade after this ends i will probably still stick around (BU Xcalibur hype)  but i wont be as active as i used to so its been a honor to see this ends.
I feel quite sad about this actually. Seeing Burst go will suck, even if I didn’t like it at times having it from week to week was really nice. Through Beyblade I’ve picked up a number of hobbies though, so I’ll have something to keep me busy. I hope we all can enjoy this episode.
Wow this has been an adventure for me. I can’t even start. Burst has been a big impact on me. Every time school started on Monday I always had something to look forward to and that was an episode of Burst. Seeing it go now is very sad for me but also looking back to all the seasons and characters this show will inevitably have a place in my heart.

-Achilles25
I can definitely say this much, Burst is probably the best thing that ever happened in my life. i was in 6th grade therefore around 12-13 yrs old when i stepped foot into the fandom for the first time and it's hard to believe that Burst will officially end when i graduate High School. I'm currently in 11th grade and will pursue a major in Marine Biology when i go to college after next year which is my final year in high school.

I started watching the anime full time right around the Cho-Z series and did go back and watch the other seasons like Season 1 and God on Kickassanime which is like one of the only ways to watch S1-S3 unless you are a dub watcher (which i'm really not). It wasn't ideal but it did help me get caught up on the anime. The anime while it has decreased in quality over time, it's quite obvious that everyone who worked on the seasons put their heart and soul into making these episodes for us and it's finally time where they can take a nice long nap because they all deserve it. Even though Sparking and DB as seasons were just meh imo, i'm grateful for the things that they gave me as a fan of a something i never thought would reach this point.

It's been a nice long 7 years of being in this fandom and think whatever a possible Gen 4 has in store, i have a nice feeling that it won't disappoint. Thank you Hiro Morita, for all you've done for the past 7 years, you're an absolute legend among men. I can't wait for what this finale has in store.

~ DeltaZakuro
I joined around late GT early surge, RIP Valtryek.
So all the other characters are forgotten now? Animation was epic though
They stuck the landing! No one got thrown under the bus. Very good final battle.
Was an OK finale I like what they did with Bell for his character, I still don't really care for Rashad, the final battle was good some awkward bits some really good bits but I think overall was a solid 6/10 good for a rewatch for the last battle scene.

The ending scene was expected and kinda whatever for me

Kinda wish they did things a bit better in terms of the world they set up but whatever Burst is over and we all got to enjoy