Beyblade Burst DB Episode #50 (March 4, 2022)

50. Bonds! Valt VS Rashad!!
絆!バルトVSラシャド!!
Kizuna! Baruto VS Rashado!!
Air Date: 2022/03/04

Edited by DranzerX13
We have to buy Corocoro or wait for the anime to roll to that point first.
(Feb. 09, 2022  9:00 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: So where do I buy the corocoro if I am not in japane

And also where can I see the new leak regarding bayblade burst season 7
(Feb. 09, 2022  9:05 AM)Electroflix Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2022  9:00 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: So where do I buy the corocoro if I am not in japane

you can buy it online but dont expect it to come straight away.

(Feb. 09, 2022  9:28 AM)Electroflix Wrote:
What leak? IDK if its safe (Leo Burst got struck down by it)

I think there was a thread regarding season 7 announcements but it was closed due to some *cough*Beyblade king*cough* people
(Feb. 09, 2022  9:00 AM)Electroflix Wrote: So what is the title

I don't want WBO will be sued by copyright law and I can't tell you title but if you want to know you can find it in 2ch.
(Feb. 09, 2022  8:41 AM)marutti Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Anime title will be Magazine leak and if you want to know buy it your self[/font]

How can I buy
Title updated.

Btw, you you can buy Animage digitally off of Amazon Japan. Here is the link for this month's:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/ebook/dp/B...C66&sr=8-1
Please give the link to buy theanga, or is there any way to read it online
You can buy the English manga at Singapore Kinokuniya.
excited for these episode and also excited for season 7. s7 of the anime is not confirmed but judging how successful the toys and the anime are its going to get a 7th season anime
Hold on, so we get Bell vs Rashad in episode 49 and Valt vs Rashad in 50? So which is going to the final battle? Is DB even going to have 52 episodes? If yes, that means we get Bell vs Rashad again in episode 51 and 52. Sounds interesting to say the least

Since the episode title says "bonds! Valt vs Rashad", that may lean towards Rashad finally starting to be more on the "good side", not that he was a bad guy in any point but you know...anime logic wise. If this indeed is the case, then we're definitely not getting a Bell vs Rashad for the finals in episode 51 and 52 which means next season starts right where DB left off. Please educate this confused soul 🙂
(Feb. 10, 2022  6:59 AM)shinsho Wrote: excited for these episode and also excited for season 7. s7 of the anime is not confirmed but judging  how successful the toys and the anime are its going to get a 7th season anime
IDK how long Burst can hold becuz they would run out of ideas for gimmicks soon.
(Like Fafnir is 100% rubber. where next?)
(Feb. 10, 2022  10:23 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2022  6:59 AM)shinsho Wrote: excited for these episode and also excited for season 7. s7 of the anime is not confirmed but judging  how successful the toys and the anime are its going to get a 7th season anime
IDK how long Burst can hold becuz they would run out of ideas for gimmicks soon.
(Like Fafnir is 100% rubber. where next?)

Attaching magnets to Fafnir forcing Longinus to rush towards it; giving it all it's spin
Assuming this is a some sort of a tournament and since we have a rundown on wahts to came that is

Ep 48 tag team battle royal(?)
Ep 49 bell vs rashad
Ep 50 valt vs rashad
Valt rashad and bell muat each have a point in order for
Ep 51-52 valt vs bell vs rashad

Appliying the rule of even points so If bell or rashad won on the tag team battle royal then rashad will surely lose here but if valt won in the tag team battle royal then rahad loses here making the score for the 3 balders even then the finale of valt vs bell vs rashad.
(Feb. 10, 2022  11:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Assuming this is a some sort of a tournament and since we have a rundown on wahts to came that is

Ep 48 tag team battle royal(?)  
Ep 49 bell vs rashad
Ep 50 valt vs rashad
Valt rashad and bell muat each have a point in order for
Ep 51-52 valt vs bell vs rashad

Appliying the rule of even points so If bell or rashad won on the tag team battle royal then rashad will surely lose here but if valt won in the tag team battle royal then rahad loses here making the score for the 3 balders even then the finale of valt vs bell vs rashad.

If what you said is true, then why are we only getting single battles with Valt, Bell and Rashad? Assuming team Valt wins in the battle royal, then I'm pretty sure Shu should have enough points to preserve a single battle for him too? Same goes with Ranzo and Ilya if their team wins instead. Maybe the anime is just going to continue onwards from episode 52, then we get to 53 and that means the tournament doesn't end in 52, it continues on. Either way, it's just a matter of time.
(Feb. 10, 2022  1:38 PM)45° Wrote:
From the summary this tournament or event is to decide either valt or rashad or bell the strongest or something along those line not ranzo ilya or shu centric
Looking forward to this one big time. Wish we didn't have to wait so long! Hope they really deliver on this episode.
Ready for this! Valt can do this
I think this is gonna be the one episode of db we were waiting for dont ya all agree?