Beyblade Burst DB Episode #50 (March 4, 2022)

this episode has a lot of amazing moments and visuals im really excited for the final battle because the visuals are going to be insane most likely
I’m actually happy Rashad lost. Now the valt fans can stop crying.
Valt wrecked Rashad! 3-0 sweep. Valt had the upper hand all battle and really took Rashad to town. That is how the Legend of Legends, the world's top blader does battle. If they handle the rest of the episodes well, I think it will be safe to say this is a much better send off for Valt then what the manga did imo.
(Mar. 04, 2022  3:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt wrecked Rashad! 3-0 sweep. Valt had the upper hand all battle and really took Rashad to town. That is how the Legend of Legends, the world's top blader does battle. If they handle the rest of the episodes well, I think it will be safe to say this is a much better send off for Valt then what the manga did imo.
yea definitely I think just having bell and Valt both take down Rashad and ending it off just like that is the best way to go instead of Bell just getting an extra win by taking down Valt  like in the manga. this way both Bell and Valt have extremely satisfying victories to end off the season with. Just both of them beating Rashad, along with valt not having an extra loss to bell after such an epic win. This battle really shows just how strong "the legend of legends:Valt Aoi" is and is a great send off battle for Valt.
Such a good battle. We got the rematch we deserved.
[Image: valt-aoi-ultimate-jet-v.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=25043997]
My thoughts on the battle (not the entire episode):

I’m happy Valt won. But I feel like Rashad was holding back. I don’t know why though. He was trying but he was holding back. But he will try against Bell.
(Mar. 04, 2022  10:04 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I’m happy Valt won. But I feel like Rashad was holding back. I don’t know why though. He was trying but he was holding back. But he will try against Bell.

There's nothing whatsoever to indicate he was holding back. He was determined to battle Valt. He gave it his all and was handily defeated.
(Mar. 04, 2022  10:04 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I’m happy Valt won. But I feel like Rashad was holding back. I don’t know why though. He was trying but he was holding back. But he will try against Bell.

I've seen this reasoning with Free and Lui losing back in Sparking or X character unless it is directly stated or clearly shown a character is not holding back and is giving it their all. 

The episode made clear that Valt had a powerup thanks to the awakening of Variable' and bodied Raphael
Maybe you could say that in tge first round but in the second round it was clear that rashad was not holding back he uses all of his arsenal moves.
Their zero reason for Rashad to even hold back the guy want to dethrone Valt completely by being the supreme thats the whole point of Rashad. What happen is simple he got smoke down from the heavens back to earth and out beyblade by Valt nothing more nothing less.
There was something i heard about Raphael being damaged? What was that all about? Where did it get damaged at?
(Mar. 04, 2022  11:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: There was something i heard about Raphael being damaged? What was that all about? Where did it get damaged at?
I think it got damaged in the battle with Belial
(Mar. 05, 2022  12:07 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2022  11:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: There was something i heard about Raphael being damaged? What was that all about? Where did it get damaged at?
I think it got damaged in the battle with Belial

im pretty sure ilya noticted

rashad was not holding back. Rashad was going full power and you can see that with Raphael opening their mouth which symbolizes that its not holding back
It has the same damage as valt's savior did with the glitching thing.
Oh no, is Bel gonna break 2 Beys? Is he trying to overtake Phi for break8ng beys?
(Feb. 11, 2022  8:17 AM)Legend27 Wrote: Ready for this! Valt can do this
Of course, some people post it on Instagram 
From 14 hours before from Rawan
I'm a bit confused. Did Raphael break in this episode? It looks like some shards or very small fragments came off of it as it burst or was it just the Light disappearing away from Raphael?
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:03 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm a bit confused. Did Raphael break in this episode? It looks like some shards or very small fragments came off of it as it burst or was it just the Light disappearing away from Raphael?

Raphael was damaged from the battle from Belial but it didn't break. The golden shards when Raphael burst was probably just a visual effect.
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:03 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm a bit confused. Did Raphael break in this episode? It looks like some shards or very small fragments came off of it as it burst or was it just the Light disappearing away from Raphael?
Just light from a dramatic burst.
Probably gonne get cancelled by valt fan but eh Upon rewatching this episode along with the rest of this season i feel like Valt should've lose here because my main problem with valt winning is that.

1 it makes the evantual bell vs rashad rematch weaker gonna explain on point 2.

2 it lower the stakes now that the antagonist gets bodied 3-0 which is dumb imo considering the MC hasnt beat the main atagonist yet and the side character beat him (???), in lean case he wasnt bodied hard and it was needed for his development so i can get through that but this is a burst finish and it completely make a change on rashad which makes him view beyblade as fun agian and make the rashad and bell rematch useless at least to me

And finally it makes Valt feel more like the MC than bell which is quite dumb since Bell is th MC.now do i think valt need to beat rashad yes i think he should beat rashad but at least make it not near to the finale and make rashad feels more desperate so that bell is the one that changes him instead of valt.
(Mar. 10, 2022  2:48 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Probably gonne get cancelled by valt fan but eh Upon rewatching this episode along with the rest of this season i feel like Valt should've lose here because my main problem with valt winning is that.

2 it lower the stakes now that the antagonist gets bodied 3-0 which is dumb imo considering the MC hasnt beat the main atagonist yet and the side character beat him (???), in lean case he wasnt bodied hard and it was needed for his development so i can get through that but this is a burst finish and it completely make a change on rashad which makes him view beyblade as fun agian and make the rashad and bell rematch useless at least to me

And finally it makes Valt feel more like the MC than bell which is quite dumb since Bell is th MC.now do i think valt need to beat rashad yes i think he should beat rashad but at least make it not near to the finale and make rashad feels more desperate so that bell is the one that changes him instead of valt.

I completely agree with this. In my opinion, Rashad should've lost to Valt earlier in the series when he had Ultimate but this time around he wins. And maybe the Awakening Thing could've happened earlier or maybe later in the series so Valt wouldn't win this battle. It would've really raised the stakes if Valt lost around this time so Bell could be more determined to win the next battle. Does Valt feel more like a Protagonist than Bell? Well around the beginning of the season no because he barely got any time to shine back then because of that Dynamite Battle Flying Tour but this episode really made Valt feel more of a Main Character than Bell. Also, I agree that this battle is definitely going to be weaker since Valt literally just wiped the floor with Rashad 3-0. I really hope Rashad Upgraded or makes Greatest Raphael to make it better because the stakes are already pretty low and we know it'll be Bell who wins. It really hurts how disappointing DB was since it might be the Last Season, if we do get a BU Season I really hope it is better than DB and it doesn't disappoint us. If we do get another season hopefully what'll happen is: The Final Battle will be episodes 50 and 51 while 52 finishes off Burst with a Wholesome Ending.
(Mar. 10, 2022  3:32 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I really hope Rashad Upgraded or makes Greatest Raphael to make it better because the stakes are already pretty low and we know it'll be Bell who wins. It really hurts how disappointing DB was since it might be the Last Season, if we do get a BU Season I really hope it is better than DB and it doesn't disappoint us. If we do get another season hopefully what'll happen is: The Final Battle will be episodes 50 and 51 while 52 finishes off Burst with a Wholesome Ending.
Rashad actually just repaired raphael with the small break that it have so yeah at end of the day its not going to full on stakes battle. This finale will probably be the weakest finale out of all of burst
(Mar. 10, 2022  2:48 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Probably gonne get cancelled by valt fan but eh Upon rewatching this episode along with the rest of this season i feel like Valt should've lose here because my main problem with valt winning is that.

I entirely disagree with this as you probably suspected. To begin this win doesn't make the Bell and Rashad rematch weaker when you really examine it. Bell is not Valt, he has his own journey and goals. Valt beating Rashad doesn't really affect Bell because Bell has his own rivalry with Rashad completely separate from Valt. That rivalry has been simmering all season and now in these final two episodes it will get it's payoff.

Valt wrecking Rashad 3-0 is as it should be, Valt is the world's top blader he should be outperforming everyone else. That only makes sense. 

In addition it was Valt's desire, not Bell's, to make Rashad understand the true meaning of Beyblade. This was set up previously and it's a central pillar of good storytelling to payoff what you set up. Also just thinking about Bell's personality, he wouldn't care about any of that so it wouldn't really fit with Bell.

Further this may very well have been Valt's last battle, this is the end of Burst, and he deserves to go out on a good note. Now that may or may not be important to you, you may or may not care about that, but it's only fitting and might I say right for Valt to get a win that sends him off well. Not to mention they've been building up to this match for awhile.

Now I'm certainly not going to cancel you lol, but I certainly disagree with you.