Beyblade Burst DB Episode #49 (February 25, 2022)

49. Great Clash! Bomber and Halo!!
大激突!爆撃と光輪!!
Dai Gekitotsu! Bakugeki to Korin!!
Air Date: 2022/02/25

Edited by DranzerX13
Let's see who wins
this episode is going to be so cool

im hyped to see who wins the demon king or the supreme king
Just letting you guys know that this morning I fell on the ice and broke my arm. I will be on medical leave for 6 weeks at least. All the Beyblade anime stuff I do for you guys might be late or postponed till I get better. Sorry for the inconvenience

This episode airs late tomorrow night on YouTube.
(Feb. 21, 2022  7:41 AM)shinosho Wrote: this episode is going to be so cool

The winner will obviosly be rashad ang raphael
(Feb. 25, 2022  6:17 AM)dynamite 3 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2022  7:41 AM)shinosho Wrote: this episode is going to be so cool

The winner will obviosly be rashad ang raphael
One day Bell will win, 51 or 52
Aight so the episode was decent it establishes rashad dislike towards bell which was pretty good now to the battle its action heavy it felt very fast paced and firce which is a great display of the amount of broute strength that both bladers have. one nitpick here is that i didnt really like how the battle concluded its odd that the referee didnt see belial burst fist since usually if they do this they make both beys burst at the same time which imo wouldve been a better choice
(Feb. 25, 2022  10:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Aight so the episode was decent it establishes rashad dislike towards bell which was pretty good now to the battle its action heavy it felt very fast paced and firce which is a great display of the amount of broute strength that both bladers have. one nitpick here is that i didnt really like how the battle concluded its odd that the referee didnt see belial burst fist since usually if they do this they make both beys burst at the same time which imo wouldve been a better choice

I still don't get Rashad's beef with Bel, and got somewhat backstabbed as I was convinced he so ISN'T the baddie.
(Feb. 25, 2022  10:53 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I still don't get Rashad's beef with Bel, and got somewhat backstabbed as I was convinced he so ISN'T the baddie.
He is always the antagonist. no one on this season oppose bell except for rashad, Phenomeno? No his literal attention was taking his revenge on rashad if anything Phenimeno is just another bell.

"I still don't get Rashad's beef with Bel"

This is the best explaination i can give okay so
(Long paragraf)
Oh, idk if payne or Rashad is pettier…..
I feel bad for Ranzo. He was just trying to be a Good Amigo but Bell was just being a Jerk and kept flicking him away. I feel like Bell could've maybe barely won if he would've listen to Ranzo and waited for Raphael to lose a bit more Stamina before going for Dangerous Dive. You could argue that Raphael could've still accelerated and rammed into Belial or something but let's remember that in this scenario Belial would be at Higher Speeds and have a Higher Amount of Stamina plus it'd have the Burst Lock helping it so it could've ended in the same way in this scenario except Raphael bursting before Belial. Overall Ranzo was just done dirty in this episode by Bell. If you're going to choose Ranzo as your Coach then you've gotta listen to him a bit more my guy. Anyways, Bell could've won Ranzo was completely forgotten about basically in this episode and it was just sad.
(Feb. 26, 2022  9:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
Well tbf Bell waiting for raphael to go transform is just part of bell arrogancy wanting to fight Rashad at full force well yes that is a bad thing but it on character for him to do so. "kept flicking him away" well i mean 1 out of 2 times he did it was unintentional and he was litsening to what ranzo say in that first time he flick him.