Beyblade Burst DB Episode #48 (February 18, 2022)

48. My Buddy! Extreme Battle!!
俺の相棒!エクストリームバトル!!
Ore no Aibō! Ekusutrēme Batoru!!
Air Date: 2022/02/18

Edited by DranzerX13
(Feb. 09, 2022  8:39 AM)marutti Wrote: Anime title will be Magazine leak and if you want to know buy it your self
is the magazine out yet?
(Feb. 09, 2022  8:52 AM)shinsho Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2022  8:39 AM)marutti Wrote: Anime title will be Magazine leak and if you want to know buy it your self
is the magazine out yet
Already released. But copyright law
(Feb. 09, 2022  9:52 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2022  8:52 AM)shinsho Wrote: is the magazine out yet
Already released. But copyright law
Is that the reason why Nintendo music's been getting nuked?
(Feb. 09, 2022  10:17 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2022  9:52 AM)marutti Wrote: Already released. But copyright law

No, not actually. Apparently it's by some random guy posing as Nintendo.
(Feb. 09, 2022  10:46 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2022  10:17 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Is that the reason why Nintendo music's been getting nuked?

No, not actually. Apparently it's by some random guy posing as Nintendo.

(Off topic warning) Yt said Nintendo did order that.

(Back on topic) I wonder what they are gonna do here
(Feb. 09, 2022  10:17 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2022  9:52 AM)marutti Wrote: Already released. But copyright law
Yeah Nintendo delete it by Copyright law problem
Thank you for the title.

As for this episode, judging by the title, this definitely sounds like a Bell vs Ranzo episode or even a Bell vs Ranzo vs Basara (and possibly Valt too).
(Feb. 10, 2022  7:13 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Thank you for the title.

As for this episode, judging by the title, this definitely sounds like a Bell vs Ranzo episode or even a Bell vs Ranzo vs Basara (and possibly Valt too).
Close enough but actually this episode is about from the summary
Expectations: Can't wait for Shu to whoop Rashad
Realty: Spriggan gets knocked out by Bell before it even makes contact with Raphael
Seems like this episode going to be just a valt vs rashad vs bell. If i were to bet then my money are on either bell or valt on this matchup
[Image: Screenshot-20220211-170921-2.png] [Image: Screenshot-20220211-170928-2.png]  

I wonder what these green and blue mics are for that their partners are wearing...
I think Season 7 needs to end since DB's plot is getting haywire, and unlike the similarly bad Surge, no clear goal+1 m errors
(which Titanium doesn't see but Zankye does, what?)
Looks like we’re finally getting to the final event. I hope this is as exciting as the Tag Team League.
(Feb. 11, 2022  12:17 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I think Season 7 needs to end since DB's plot is getting haywire, and unlike the similarly bad Surge, no clear goal+1 m errors

its getting a season seven because people like beyblade burst its not ending soon because most people like it
(Feb. 11, 2022  4:34 PM)logicalzz1 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2022  12:17 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I think Season 7 needs to end since DB's plot is getting haywire, and unlike the similarly bad Surge, no clear goal+1 m errors

its getting a season seven because people like beyblade burst its not ending soon because most people like it
Says who?
(Feb. 11, 2022  4:37 PM)45° Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2022  4:34 PM)logicalzz1 Wrote: its getting a season seven because people like beyblade burst its not ending soon because most people like it
Says who?

wat
I'll give my full review once the season is over like i did last year with Sparking but so far, DB is a mixed bag for me. there are somethings i liked and some things i didn't like. Overall, i'd say its probably my 4th favorite season tbh.
Idk why....but I think the shift to online may be the reason why Burst’s quality is dropping, rise I’ll pass as it’s their first season, but surge and DB....
Now the season's real plot is starting at episode 48... idh words to say but 'nice'
Valt couldn't do one thing. Moreover, he failed Shu. it's pretty obvious that his era is truly on the verge of diminishing. But I guess all good things must come to an end, right?
Episode review
It's pretty sad that things are just now starting to get Intresting, and it's freaking episode 48. I remember in Sparking we got Lane and Shu vs Valt and Rantaro and it was so much more epic than this episode.