Beyblade Burst DB Episode #48 (February 18, 2022)

Maybe becuz the writers are struggling to adapt the manga or write the plot.
(Feb. 18, 2022  11:39 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Maybe becuz the writers are struggling to adapt the manga or write the plot.
They are not struggling they are takinga different approach which in return makes it more riskier
(Feb. 18, 2022  11:43 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2022  11:39 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Maybe becuz the writers are struggling to adapt the manga or write the plot.
They are not struggling they are takinga different approach which in return makes it more riskier
Literally the same reason why every Star Fox game post Star Fox 64 is a failure, and why pokemon pre PLA has refused to change.
One thing i like about this episode is Bell choosing ranzo as partner instead of basara. Cause some fans use to hate Bell for not being good friends with basara and thats why left (even though thats not why). But forget Bell was never buddy buddy with basara that much an vice versa for Basara, but Ranzo was the one who's Friend with Bell and the one who was their for everything what a Chad. So i like that part of him being choosing
(Feb. 18, 2022  8:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: One thing i like about this episode is Bell choosing ranzo as partner instead of basara. Cause some fans use to hate Bell for not being good friends with basara and thats why left (even though thats not why). But forget Bell was never buddy buddy with basara that much an vice versa for Basara, but Ranzo was the one who's Friend with Bell and the one who was their for everything what a Chad. So i like that part of him being choosing

Ya i agree