Beyblade Burst DB Episode #46 (February 4, 2022)

(Feb. 04, 2022  8:41 AM)Jinbee Wrote: My thoughts on the battle:

Exactly! Payne has always been so creative in his battles. Almost all his moves are pretty creative. This is the exact reason I dont like how they handled his character, his entire arc was way too rushed imo. He had great potential too. Its a shame they made a mess of the final arc.
Phoenix had enough potential to not even give Rashad a chance to counter back. Imagine moves similar to dead stinger or dead armor press, not to mention the sickest move he used today which didn't let Raphael's armor to fold up completely, all Phenomeno had to do was use moves like these constantly but I guess he doesn't play dirty like Phi did so he held back a lot but why would you hold back if you truly wanted to defeat someone who hurt your feelings?
Zankye said it, Payne's arc is way better than DB Tour + weaker plot than Surge.
At least he's somewhat better than Ilya
In the words of Peter Pig abt Ilya:
少女,你太冲动了吧!
(Also for some reason Magma didn't really suck that bad in his review, Guilty still humiliated it though)

(Feb. 04, 2022  9:19 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Zankye said it, Payne's arc is way better than DB Tour + weaker plot than Surge.
DB's plot seems rather weak as its too ambiguous who the big bad is, sure GT is the same, but at least Arthur filled in that role.
What is the point of Payne if he just loses, forgives Rashad and disappears. DB is the worst season. Sparking made way more sense than whatever this is. They already have a hasbro bey, magma ifrit, so why advertise that stupid stadium every second. The Manga was good tho
This feels similar in a way to blind devoy after losing to Delta again. Don’t know why tho.
(Feb. 04, 2022  12:08 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: What is the point of Payne if he just loses, forgives Rashad and disappears. DB is the worst season. Sparking made way more sense than whatever this is. They already have a hasbro bey, magma ifrit, so why advertise that stupid stadium every second. The Manga was good tho

Well, nothing really has a point this season, but it looks like his purpose was to develop Rashad's and Bell's relationship a bit more. I do have to admit that this Phenomeno arc was the best Dynamite arc so far though. His battling style is super fun, he had great strategies and some actual character development.
(Feb. 04, 2022  10:15 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  12:08 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: What is the point of Payne if he just loses, forgives Rashad and disappears. DB is the worst season. Sparking made way more sense than whatever this is. They already have a hasbro bey, magma ifrit, so why advertise that stupid stadium every second. The Manga was good tho

Well, nothing really has a point this season, but it looks like his purpose was to develop Rashad's and Bell's relationship a bit more. I do have to admit that this Phenomeno arc was the best Dynamite arc so far though. His battling style is super fun, he had great strategies and some actual character development.

I agree but I think it would have been optimal to have Payne use Prominence Shaker instead only because it pressures Rashad into a corner and would throw him off his game
Yeah idk about this episode rashad sudden ideology reveal is possibly one of the most rushed thing ive seen in burst they couldve build upon it better in the previous arc or heck even this arc sigh. This whole arc is just really a mess a i can't stand how random things were
Next episode: Hannah creates a bey and stops Rashad.

Because why not? The episodes are just random at this point.
(Feb. 05, 2022  3:19 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Next episode: Hannah creates a bey and stops Rashad.

Because why not? The episodes are just random at this point.

I mean you saw this coming, a final Bell vs Basara at one point. The whole reason Basara changed sides is so he can thrive to become better and prove to Bell he can beat him. That Basically explains his whole character and motivation.
The basara vs Bell isnt Random Basara from the beginning whole thing was to be better and stronger then Bell. So he need that conclution to see what all this training got him, he'll certainly lose but he'll Now understand where's his at. The thing is this match should've been done already
(Feb. 05, 2022  5:16 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: The basara vs Bell isnt Random Basara from the beginning whole thing was to be better and stronger then Bell. So he need that conclution to see what all this training got him, he'll certainly lose but he'll Now understand where's his at. The thing is this match should've been done already

If you've missed the last few episodes Basara is completely OBSESSED with Rashad. Its annoying because whenever someone makes fun of Rashad, Ilya and Basara enter with full blind support.
(Feb. 05, 2022  6:00 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2022  5:16 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: The basara vs Bell isnt Random Basara from the beginning whole thing was to be better and stronger then Bell. So he need that conclution to see what all this training got him, he'll certainly lose but he'll Now understand where's his at. The thing is this match should've been done already

If you've missed the last few episodes Basara is completely OBSESSED with Rashad. Its annoying because whenever someone makes fun of Rashad, Ilya and Basara enter with full blind support.

Oh no i'm aware of the Rashad is the God complex thing i just ignore that part and focus on the endgame between Bell and basara. I understand Ilya defending Rashad as their best Bud (even it buried the whole Ilya view Rashad as a rival she needs and want to surpassed lets forget that right? Haha) but basara surprised me but hey it is what it is.
(Feb. 05, 2022  6:00 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2022  5:16 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: The basara vs Bell isnt Random Basara from the beginning whole thing was to be better and stronger then Bell. So he need that conclution to see what all this training got him, he'll certainly lose but he'll Now understand where's his at. The thing is this match should've been done already

To be fair I can’t blame Basara I only say that because Rashad did tell him to abandon his bey and ever since he got Bahamut he has been doing somewhat ok he was able to beat Bell not once but twice even against his new evolution bey