Beyblade Burst DB Episode #43 (January 14, 2022)

(Jan. 14, 2022  3:53 PM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  3:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I really don't think any individual should be blamed for if a series get criticized, that would be ridiculous. Zankye's just expressing his own opinion like every other individual, he doesn't have to like something if he genuinely isn't into it. I implore everyone to form their own opinions on it instead of following whatever any single person is saying. I myself have been critical of DB, but it's not because of Zankye, it's my own personal opinion. There's probably a reason why DB is more of a mixed bag for many fans.

but its not a mixed bag outside this website its an another story. beyblade burst db has good reviews and most like it. the only place ive seen it be criticized is here and a tiny bit on YouTube but most people like it and beyblade burst in general

I said "more of a mixed bag", not straight up "mixed bag", meaning that I see DB being not as well liked as most other Burst seasons. I personally don't use reviews or other opinions to form my own. If most people like DB, cool, that's fine, I just think DB's anime is average.
(Jan. 14, 2022  3:36 PM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  3:29 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I’m pretty sure my negative opinions on DB is becuz Zankye says so. I basically lack my own view, just absorbing everything like Kirby.

its true. i see more people always copying what zankye and always talk negative about db because of him. i see people in the comments saying db is so good and then in the next video when zankye talks trash they just copy him and say db is trash. i stopped watching him because his channel is just a mess now.

Not this again... Zankye's not trash-talking DB he is simply telling the Truth. Am I saying DB is trash? Nope, but it has its flaws and Errors... Quite a few of them actually. Im just going to say it, Beyblade isn't Perfect and it'll never be perfect. But that's just how things are in life, nothing can be Perfect and even if we think it is Perfect. For example, My Hero Academia seems perfect to me but a lot of my friends think it is trash in their Opinions and their are better Anime. Just because we have different opinions doesn't mean we have to fight and yell about who's opinion is better, I can just say, "Ok" and we can all go on with our lives. But from what I've seen Beyblader King from you is that lately, you're not respecting people's opinions. If people like something that you don't like then you're going to jump on them and then it'll just be a lot of Arguing Spam. Instead, you can say I respect your opinion but here's mine. Because the thing is, there are 1000+ Members on the WBO and I can bet all my Beyblades that all of them have different opinions that contrast with each other. BeySkozo has experience with this so you have no right to just brush him to the side saying "I don't care of Zankye Responds." That is extremely Rude to both Zankye and BeySkozo because Zankye makes very good content and he always tells the truth. If you don't like the fact that he tells the truth and gives his Personal Opinions in his videos than don't watch his videos. People are not just saying DB is bad because Zankye's saying it, DB isn't bad but it isn't the Best either. DB has its flaws and people are just saying what they are and why they think that, I'm sorry but not every Beyblade Character or Anime can be Exactly Perfect. That goes with All Animes. I've only watched Pokemon, Beyblade, Yo Kai Watch, and My Hero Academia and I can safely say that none of them are Exactly Perfect. But I still like them (Except Yo Kai Watch) because they bring enjoyment to me and I love discussing my opinions here. So you should treat people with respect here, just because they don't have the same exact opinions as you doesn't mean you always have to be Right about your Opinion. Especially Zankye since he's just telling the truth and the truth only and his Personal Opinions. So I recommend you stop arguing with everyone and start respecting others a bit better, you don't always have to be Right sometimes.
Personally i think the DB Anime is not bad for what it is. I like all the new characters and it's lovely to see old bladers like Valt and Shu again in the anime for what might seem the very last time. The story is alright, i personally did not like the Dynamite Battle Tour for reasons i have mentioned in other threads but everything else after that is pretty good. The Demon King Vs Supreme King arc was probably my favorite because it developed and built up the characters that needed more or characters that had more room to develop like Bell and Valt for example.

beyblader king the reason why Zankye is supposedly "rude" to his viewers is because most of his viewer-base is kids and kids don't know any better and that's most likely the reason why Zankye says the things he does when replying to some people in his comments. If the viewers had a bit more common sense then maybe Zankye wouldn't do that. Also it's Zankye just being satire most of the time and i'll be quite honest, it's rather satisfying tbh.

Back on topic, i watched the episode earlier this morning, i'll try to give my review later today.
Okay at this point this thread's gotten derailed, so I've deleted some posts to clear this thread up a little. If you'd like to continue the discussion, please do it in Private Messages instead of here, let's try and keep things civil here. Thank you.

Bottom line, it's okay to like or dislike something because it's just a personal opinion in the end that no one should be called out for having. There's no need to get so defensive over it.